Eric/Calleigh why we LIKE it

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ladyd10, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hi all,

Just thought that while those that have the opposing view have several venting points to air their opinions, I thought it appropriate that we, the supporters, have more than one place to discuss and enjoy our favorite CSI:Miami couple.

Let's have fun and discuss everything to do with our 'ship.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

that true, !! [​IMG] , but ,i still a bit scared of the writer's , [​IMG]they always like to make us to wonder !!! i hope there will be no drama when this season end,[​IMG] i can't/hate keep wondering until the premier... so guy's do you want a proposal before this season end for e/c[​IMG]

3. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Personally, since there has been so much uphevaal and ambiiguity until Backfire, I'd hesitate on that proposal, though my seldom indulged in romatic side would like it. It just sounds like a desperation move because of Backfire. Maybe next season if Eric or Calleigh sren't in mortal danger.

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

And you believe that? There will be for sure more mortal dangers, I think they will change people finding themeselves in them though...Maybe it will be Ryan who has been, if I remember correctly, only once in a grave danger(he was beaten in the WISC, but again, he escaped with a scratch only:lol:)
    I would love a proposal, but don't think it will happen. I would at least like some indication of where this relationship is going, after 4 years of flirting it shouldn't 'be happening' but should be a regular thing...

5. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

:drool::drool:yea.....i hope they at lease say ''i love you:drool: to one and another!! i know some of you guy's think, there no need a word for show their loveliness ,but it still be great, if we hear those 3 word
    :thumbsup:​

6. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I want those 3 little words too :)
    It will be so nice! If I remember correctly Horatio told Marisol that he loves her so everything's possible!

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks for creating this thread!
    First off, I just want to say that ever since CSI Miami aired its first season I was hoping that they would pair up Calleigh with Eric. You can already see the on-screen chemistry they have from the start. I lost hope when they made Eric's character a "player". I felt Calleigh deserved someone better but then she had Hagen which was worse than Eric. The friendship that they shared with Speed was endearing and so it broke my heart too when he was killed.

Calleigh by Eric's bedside during his first shooting made me realized how deep their friendship is and so I began to hope for a romance again. These two has been through a lot over the years and how they were always there for each other. In a way, I like how TPTB taking time to move this relationship to the next level because it showed us that no matter how their characters evolved , there is one constant in their lives- the team and each other.

I know some E/C lovers are not too keen on them being engaged, get married or have babies this soon but for me, they made it through the test of time and I think they are ready. It took them 12 years for heaven's sake!

8. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Eric/Calleigh why we LIKE it:

Because even crime dramas need some romance!!

9. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

So true!!!!

10. Jellybean

Jellybean Victim

Absolutely!! Amongst all that murder and mayhem, it's nice to see people loving and caring for each other instead of dismembering and viciously maiming. ;)

I also love shows that have relationships develop between characters over time, watching friendships become something deeper. Takes me back to my Mulder/Scully days. :)

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

The decision was made some weeks ago that one support thread for the couple was enough.

Please refer back to what FieldMouse posted:

Therefore, this thread will now be closed. Issues and comments can be made to FieldMouse and I through PM. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.