Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever they're gonna do, I hope they do it right. I don't want E/C to end up in that list of 10 worst tv couples like Grissom and Sara did.

And I'm perfectly fine with the writers toning it down when they hook up. These writers have the tendency to overdo things and it never works out. I don't need to see constant making out and love drama. A little moment here and there works best.

I like the idea of 'deepening the love triangle' but only if they do it properly. Jake actually needs to be there, or not at all. Of course, I'm still an avid EC shipper, and I think it is going to happen soon, but it will mean more if we can say, "Calleigh chose Eric." Not that there really is a choice, ;).

The prize is always more valuable if you have to work hard for it. I think that the eventual spontaneous combustion that will be Eric and Calleigh finally getting together will be worth the long wait!:adore:

Kazalene said:
I guess I just like character/plot development; it gives me writing ideas...

Well, get to it girl... What are you waiting for??:lol:

Whatever they're gonna do, I hope they do it right. I don't want E/C to end up in that list of 10 worst tv couples like Grissom and Sara did.

And I'm perfectly fine with the writers toning it down when they hook up. These writers have the tendency to overdo things and it never works out. I don't need to see constant making out and love drama. A little moment here and there works best.

Couldn't agree more. I prefer little moments, anyway. And they fit the EC relationship more than grand public gestures.

Well, get to it girl... What are you waiting for??:lol:

Haha... *tumble weed blows past*.

I totally agree with you....we don't need their romance shoved into our faces at every turn. This is the type of ship that can be played out with one or two scenes in ep with a simple touch or smile maybe a line or two....though not many words are needed with these two. As long as we get continued confirmation (when they do get together) that they are together then that is fine with me.....this isn't a soap opera ;)

Oh and btw there are new spoilers out for ep 706 in the spoiler thread...

Calleigh seemingly gets slapped by the widow of a witness that she and Eric were protecting when he was murdered....don't jump to conclusions go read the spoilers in the thread :lol:

I totally agree with you....we don't need their romance shoved into our faces at every turn. This is the type of ship that can be played out with one or two scenes in ep with a simple touch or smile maybe a line or two....though not many words are needed with these two. As long as we get continued confirmation (when they do get together) that they are together then that is fine with me.....this isn't a soap opera ;)

Oh and btw there are new spoilers out for ep 706 in the spoiler thread...

Calleigh seemingly gets slapped by the widow of a witness that she and Eric were protecting when he was murdered....don't jump to conclusions go read the spoilers in the thread :lol:

:wtf:Whew, was the spoiler thread going crazy over this stuff or what? That was the craziest thing I have ever read! :lol:

That said, the spoiler looks good. Y'all should go check it out...

I've just watched some episodes from 1st season and those two were having "eye sex" even then...

Kazalene said:
I like the idea of 'deepening the love triangle' but only if they do it properly. Jake actually needs to be there, or not at all. Of course, I'm still an avid EC shipper, and I think it is going to happen soon, but it will mean more if we can say, "Calleigh chose Eric." Not that there really is a choice, ;).

I understand what you're saying... I wouldn't want it to look like Cal is with Eric just because Jake is out of the picture. But I hope that whole JC storyline ends in the first episode of the seventh season... Let me just emphasize: I want JC storyline to end properly.

I've just watched some episodes from 1st season and those two were having "eye sex" even then...

Yup. EC eye sex has been going on for almost a decade - I love episode two, season one. Grand Prix is my all time favourite for it, though.

"Maybe you haven't been asking the right way..."

*Sigh* It's old school Calleigh. I miss her.

I understand what you're saying... I wouldn't want it to look like Cal is with Eric just because Jake is out of the picture. But I hope that whole JC storyline ends in the first episode of the seventh season... Let me just emphasize: I want JC storyline to end properly.

They don't have enough time in one episode to do this properly. It needs to run for a little while - not for too long, but enough to deal with any issues.

I guess I just like character/plot development; it gives me writing ideas...

I agree completely. Honestly, I like Jake. His presence makes for some good drama and an extremely hot jealous Eric. :drool:

But as you said, Kazalene, if they're going to be 'deepening the love triangle' then it needs to be done properly. That's my problem with the whole thing, because in my opinion, I don't think it was done very well in season 6. It was done alright in the beginning of season 6, but then Jake just dissapeared.

So I'm starting to think him being the 7th season won't be bad at all. I'm just really.. interested to see how it's all going to play out with Eric and Calleigh.

So I'm starting to think him being the 7th season won't be bad at all. I'm just really.. interested to see how it's all going to play out with Eric and Calleigh.

Me too. I want to see if the writers can strike the right balance between EC and crime drama. CSI: Miami is a forensic program with EC thrown in; not the other way around. As someone up there said, *points up* over-exposure is going to be the danger this season.

And, yes, I - the self-confessed EC pervert - really did just say that.

My fear is that since E/C is getting so much press, the writers will start focusing too much on them. Much like when everyone started talking about Horatio's ridiculous manners and stupid one liners the writers took it further to the point where it just became ridiculous and the show went straight to hell.

Yes, E/C is a great storyline, one of the better ones they've had, but it's great in its subtleties. Keep it that way and it'll continue to be great. I don't want whole episodes about couples disagreements, pregnancy scares, jealousy bouts and infidelities. Those storylines were ridiculous enough when they involved E/N. Horatio fills the stupidity quota on his own.

Me too. I want to see if the writers can strike the right balance between EC and crime drama. CSI: Miami is a forensic program with EC thrown in; not the other way around. As someone up there said, *points up* over-exposure is going to be the danger this season.

So far IMO they have done a pretty good job of balancing the forensic aspect of the show and this ship they are molding. While things seem to be heating up with E/C it, so far, hasn't overpowered the show by any means. It is there and we know it is there; which again, IMO, is a great balance.

So while Corey said they will be exploring their feelings more than ever this season, I don't see it as something that will overrun the show...it will be there in the background as a side story as it has been. I think in one or two eps it will, in some manner shape or form, take center stage but it will always be a B line story in eps.

So, so true. I've noticed that most of the interviews that have come around this summer have been mostly with Adam and Emily talking about the whole EC relationship. Not that I really have a problem with that, at all, but it definitely cannot be the main focus.

Honestly, I think CSI: Miami lost science as the main focus around the fourth season. I use to watch the show for the cases..now I mainly just watch for EC. I thought season 6 focused way too much on Horatio. Yes, he's the main character but the show didn't start out with him being like in the spotlight. It was forensics first.

The writers need to try and not put EC in it more than they already are. I enjoy the little moments between them. I think that they're in the show just enough.

The writers need to try and not put EC in it more than they already are. I enjoy the little moments between them. I think that they're in the show just enough.

Yeah, their relationship just needs a shift, and a long over-due one at that. How bizarre is this? I'm actually suggesting that I don't want to see loads of EC this season.

The world has gone insane...

Yeah, their relationship just needs a shift, and a long over-due one at that. How bizarre is this? I'm actually suggesting that I don't want to see loads of EC this season.

*Gasp* This could be the first sign of the end of the world!:eek:

Seriously though, Eric and Calleigh do better if their relationship is understated. It is a major part of the storyline, but I don't want it to take over the storyline. They do need a shift to a committed relationship, but one where they have their little moments: a glance, a touch of hands, or just sitting together in the lab. *sighs* Isn't that sweet??;)

It is a bit bizarre, yes.

BUT..I don't think I would watch the show if EC dissapeared completely. I find myself getting annoyed when there's an episode on and there isn't one scene with Calleigh and Eric together in it. I mean, I don't care if they're just discussing the case and being totally professional.. I just like seeing them on screen together.

I mean, I think they have the perfect balance of EC already.. they don't need to over do it and they don't need to make less of it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back