Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Audrey, I think I see a fic with your name on it. Go! Stat!

Something I'd like to see is them working a crime scene together, getting on with their work but stealing smexy glances at each other as they're doing so. It would be subtle enough for CBS, still allow them to focus on the fact that the show is a crime drama, and would satisfy this EC fan.

Of course, if they'd like to throw in my steamy make out session - anywhere, actually. Doesn't have to be the Ballistics Lab - then I wouldn't say no to that.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hmmm... I'll have to think about it. I probably should at least update my fic before I try to write this. I have an idea for a possible one-shot though. It might help me work through some of this writer's block.

I'm gonna blame my writers block on the Olympics being on TV. Something about all of those really hot guys in swim gear keeps getting my attention...:rolleyes:

Back on topic. The writers have a million ways that they could let us know that Eric and Calleigh are a couple. The whole problem is Will they let us know? And more importantly, when will they let us know?

3. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Someone needs to invent a cure for Writer's block, like now. It's positively the worst. Swimming is the best thing about the Olympics, and the diving.

Ooh, you know what I'd love to see on the show? Eric coming out of the water after a dive and him pulling his wetsuit off. CBS owe us semi-naked Adam Rodriguez - that doesn't completely go against the silly rating thing.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That needs to happen in EVERY episode. I think that Adam Rodriguez should have to walk around without a shirt on every week. I'm sure that Emily would agree with that since she spends most of her time in scenes with him...:)

Kaz did you change your avatar again??

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  5. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Haha, I can't help it! (But, yes, I did.) I think I've changed it like 8 times within the past 10 mins. I'm restless and trying to take my mind off of the fact that TRACK STILL HASN'T UPDATED!

But, that doesn't belong in this thread. :p

You know what I just realised? September really isn't that far away, which means neither is the new season. :D

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You're right! Labor Day is just around the corner, then the season is just three weeks away... Bring it on! I'm ready to see what's gonna happen. Besides, could summer reruns be any sadder???:(

BTW -- This avatar is great!:cool:

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh man, that would be great! Eric taking off the wet suit every week. Certainly that would draw some smexy looks from Calleigh!

You know, the only thing I could think of while watching the Olympics men's swimming events was The Hotness That is Adam Rodriguez in the same type of swimsuit... slung low across his hips like theirs. :drool: God... please, why can't we see that?!

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I second that... The H that is AR would be well... it gives new meaning to the words "hot water":guffaw:

Can you just see the look on Cal's face if she were to see Eric coming out of the pool in a swimsuit like that. Whew...:censored:

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I was at some salsa club last night (the room is still spinning, and I haven't even been drinking) and all I could think of, watching all those hot Cuban men dancing, was H that is AR/ED dance with Calleigh. He looks like a man who can move, if you know what I mean :devil: And salsa is a very, very hot dance, so maybe we can pronounce it "the official dance of EC smexyness".

10. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Ooooh, could we see them salsa dancing?? That would be fabulous. It could the start of an episode -- the opening is in a salsa club and we see Eric and Cal dancing all sexy-like and not in a coworker-y way. And then, yknow, they find someone dead in the bathroom or something. Everyone shows up to process the scene, looks at Calleigh and Eric. "What are you guys doing here?" "Huh? Us? Oh.. we were... what? Look, there's a dead body of there." "He's teaching me to salsa dance." :guffaw:

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can sense a fic there.

I think it would be easy for writers to put a scene like that in the episode. I mean, Emily was a dance major (as far as I can remember) and Adam just looks like a sexy-salsa-dancing kind of guy.

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

*Dances and beams around the EC thread* I got into Law School :D. Maybe I can find a loophole in that rating rule that CBS have...

Back on topic, you know what I'd love to see? Them having to reenact a crime where they have to get all close and steamy. And one that they get so into that the room suddenly heats up a couple of hundred degrees. *fans self*

Yep. T'would be good, methinks.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Congratulations Kaz!

I too would LOVE to see them reenact a crime scene like that, like the one in Jessica's "On the Outside" story in which the two of them were up against a wall next to a window, reenacting how a perp could have left hand prints or something like that. Very steamy scene full of some UST, and something I could really see on the show.

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Thank you. :)

And exactly like that! Ooerr it would be hot.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.