Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

As much as I'd like to see the steamy makeout session in the lab (or on the breakroom table or in a broom closet somewhere....), I don't think we'll get it if for no other reason than that it's out of character for Calleigh. Even when they didn't have the strict IAB policy about "fraternization" among the staff, Calleigh was very "hands off" in the lab. Doesn't mean Eric won't try tho.... :devil:

(And for those interested, Ch 3 of Inevitability is up here: http://community.livejournal.com/calleighanderic/39045.html)

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

E! was there interviewing Emily & Adam about the relationship between Eric & Calleigh and whether they'd finally get together. Adam basically said tension is building and there's only so long they can wait until they finally pounce on each other. :):drool: The narrator said that it's the romance between Eric & Calleigh thats heating things up on CSI:Miami. Then they say that Eric's not the only one after Calleigh's attentions, and they interview Emily and she says that in the first episode Johnny Whitworth is supposed to kiss her on the cheek, but he kissed her on the mouth instead, and she said she was like "Oh!" and he asked her if that was okay and she told him that it was "great"... meaning it was okay that he did that. Hmmmm... I don't like that. :shifty: I hope that particular kiss gets left on the cutting room floor.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I laughed so hard when Adam said the thing about pouncing each other :guffaw:. It's so great that they said that they were the ones heating Miami cause that is soo true. The thing about Johnny meh :borg:... if we get to see it, we have to remember it's just means to an end and that what's building up is Eric and Cal and Jake is very close to farewell.

4. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Can we just talk about the new look for a moment?

[​IMG]

Sadly, he's back to the buzz cut in the interview but damn. :drool: If he was rockin' the short hair and the glasses you'd think all of Miami would be on that, and certainly Calleigh.

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

The new look is great. I love it. I always had a thing for men with glasses. About the Jake kissing Calleigh, I don't like it. I don't want them back together. I think Eric would be heart-broken if something like that happened

*off to read "Inevitability"*

Read it. Wonderful. Please, please, get creative over the next few days. 19th is to long.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Are you guys sure it's a new look? I think that capture was taken from an old episode and E! Just put it on the video. When they were interviewing him he still had the buzz cut thing.

7. Marija_Magdalena

Was it in the script that he was supposed to kiss her on the cheek and Johnny improvised and Emily was OK with that? Or was it Calleigh that was okay with Jake kissing her? I can't watch the video, so I have to ask stupid questions :p

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I understood that Emily was ok with changing the way it went on script. Had to watch it again, cause when I read the question I was like: nooo it can't be Calleigh....!!! But yeah I think she meant Emily. :bolian:

9. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Oh, I know. Doesn't mean I can't dream, though. *sigh* But, we've seen flirty Cal before - in the earlier seasons... you never know, Eric might help bring out her kinky side. ;)

10. Marija_Magdalena

Oh... That's great. I would have died if Calleigh was okay with that.

I'd die for something like that. Both Calleigh and Eric kinky in the same scene... Talk about hot.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't know if this belongs inside a spoiler box, but just in case...

There was something else that Emily said on the interview that has me smiling like a fool...:D When she was asked what it was between Cal and Eric that people liked so much she said "who doesn't like to watch two people fall in love" or something to that effect. :luvlove: Fall in love :adore:. That's exactly what's happening between them, they are falling in love. Even though we knew that already, it's a whole different thing coming directly from her. Plus, she didn't say they liked each other, or were concerned and caring for each other, she said fall in love.

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Hmmmm, this kinky talk has got me thinking about that underwear idea I had again...

But, I feel like I need to update my other fic first.

Aww, that's cute! :D 'Cept now I want the new season to arrive even faster.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh yeah, it was definitely Emily, not Calleigh, that was okay with Johnny Whitworth (not Jake) kissing her on the lips instead of the cheek. I took it to mean it was scripted that he kiss her cheek. And Emily most definitely said "falling in love" when speaking about Eric and Calleigh's relationship.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Awww, now I feel all warm and fuzzy... :adore:

I'm ready NOW for the season to start. We've got about five or six more weeks to go. At least we are counting weeks instead of months now...:cool:

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think that might have been from "behind the scenes" stuff b/c when they are practicing their lines and doing a run through or around the set I have noticed that Adam usually wears his glasses...so I think that that may have been a dress rehearsal so to speak. But I could be wrong....His hair is pretty long in that pic and Cal hasn't worn her hair like that in a while. As for the vid...hmm it could go either way as to the age of it b/c Emily almost always mentions Jake when asked about Eric nowadays ;)

New episode spoilers up in the spoiler thread....didn't see anything E/C worth reporting....sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.