Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I'll post them on FF.net when I'm not at work, but for now here are the links (I can't find the PM option -- maybe I'm too new?)

In other news, I'm super excited about the recent spoilers, and can't wait to see more of Cal and Eric divulging some secrets and bonding. I just love when they're all sweet and confiding.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  2. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I can't remember what the rules are about linking elsewhere in here, but, I like breaking things. ;)

And Jodie is away until Wednesday and I haven't seen another Mod in a while... so I'ma read quickly in case the links disappear.

EDIT: Okay, read. And wow. You need to post over at ff.net - it needs you! The first one is quite similar to how my current fic starts :). But it's something I can totally see happening, especially regarding the way Calleigh is.

Right, guess I should do something to bring this post back on topic.

Three cheers for EC and the new season. Whoop. Yeah...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  3. SomewhereApart

Whoops! My bad. I removed the links and will post them on ff.net as soon as I am cleared to post there.

And thanks. :)

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I used to link to my fics all the time in here. I think as long as it's not above PG-13, then it's okay. :)

Speaking of fics, the Olympics are making me want to read more fics with Eric and Calleigh and a pool. :devil: I want them to race and I want Eric to win, and Calleigh to pout, and then other stuff can happen. ;)

Or, as something that could conceivably happen on the show, I want Eric in a wetsuit again, and this time, I want Calleigh to stare at him. And I want Eric to catch her staring, and tease her about it. :D

Okay. I'm finally ready for the new season. :D I'm tired of this lack of scenes and stuff to talk about. On the bright side, apparently Monday night's repeat is the bride episode. Calleigh + veil + coy smile = Eric falling even more in love with her. Aww. :D It's ridiculous how many times I've watched that scene. :D

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh, I watched swimming yesterday and all I could think about was ERIC.:devil:

That would be very, very cool.

6. SomewhereApart

7. Marija_Magdalena

I totally agree with Kaz, ff.net needs you. I think it would be great if you uploaded your stories there. It's easier for the readers to keep track of the updates. I can't wait for the update of "Inevitability"...

As for Bal Harbour, I can totally see something like that happening in the show. Actually, I can see both sexual frenzy and a calm beginning of a romantic relationship. All in all, it's great and once again: ff.net needs you.

8. SomewhereApart

Thanks! :)

I registered for ff.net last night, but there's a two-day waiting period before new members can post stories now. Oy. But that will coincide perfectly with when I plan to post Ch3 (assuming I finish ch 4 before then), so I guess it's not all bad.

And I agree that they could happen either way -- that's one of the things I love about them. That there's both sides to their relationship and which one is going to push them over the line first is totally up in the air. I actually have an (unfinished and in need of heavy editing) piece where the lusty side wins out that I will finish eventually and post.

9. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I hate that about ff.net. But I think I had to wait like two weeks before I was allowed to post anything. Twas tres stupid.

Hummm, I want more EC spoilers - preferably one that tells us that they have a steamy make out session in the Ballistics Lab. *sigh* A girl can dream...

10. Marija_Magdalena

I'd die to see a spoiler like that.

Do you, guys (given the fact that there are more girls here I should say gals), remember that scene in CSINY where we saw that Mac and Payton are together? The one where he has a phone call in the middle of the night and she just, kind of, pops up behind him? I can totally see something like that happening with Calleigh and Eric. Also, it would be very, very cute if we heard Calleigh, in total darkness, whispering Eric's name to wake him up. I think that I wouldn't be able to get the silly smile off of my face if I saw a scene like that.

11. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Yeah, that would be cute! One thing I love about EC is their eye smex - I want a scene that shows a private look between them. The kind that says, "Oh, yeah, last night was hot!"

Hummm, Audrey, I think it's me who needs to pull my mind out of the gutter.

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Now, see... I'd love to see a scene like that, where one of them gets an early morning call... say Eric does, and we see Calleigh in the bed with him. Bonus if Calleigh's shoulders are bare, giving us the idea that she's nude under the covers. And of course, Eric would have to be shirtless. Bare legs out of it too, peeking out from under the covers... REALLY giving us the idea they're both nude. :drool: And even more of a bonus if they kiss before they get out of the bed.

13. SomewhereApart

My don't we just combine all those into one episode -- that starts with a black screen and a cell phone ringing, then you hear Calleigh nudging Eric awake (cuz I, for some reason, see him as the heavy sleeper of the two), he answers the phone with all the implied nudity and then when they arrive at work in clothes that certainly are NOT what they wore yesterday ("No, those were other white pants. I like white pants. So do you, Nat... Of course Eric and I aren't having sex!") they spend the rest of the day giving each other looks that imply they are both plotting hot sexy fun as soon as their shift is over. :devil:

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

That + Steamy make out session in the Ballistics Lab = A very happy Kaz.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Not just happy Kaz, happy alliance of EC shippers :p

Now, just to be on the topic. I think we can get all of those things, except steamy make out session (I would like to see that more than anything, but I seriously doubt that we will). Maybe not in the same episode, though. But, there could be looks of lust in their eyes, all the time, IMO.

Don't do that. That way my mind is going to stay alone in the gutter ;)

*gone to watch Olympics*

There's a spoiler video in Spoiler Thread. I can't open it, so it would be highly appreciated if someone would write here what is it about. The title is "Chemistry on "CSI" Set" and on the little picture I can see Eric and Calleigh, so I guess it's about them.

*back to Olympics*

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.