Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

lusiana88 said:
Two charming men all for her...:cool:

Okay, maybe some people will find me strange, but I don't find Jake charming nor sexy. It's not because I'm a EC shipper, but I always preferred Eric. He is my type of man. Tall, dark, cute and sexy at the same time. Jake, on the other hand, seams sleazy and unmanly, at least to me.

Unfortunately for Emily, Calleigh will have to end up with one of them. If the writers wanted to make Calleigh a bitch, they could have made a real love triangle (Calleigh cheating on Jake with Eric), but I'm really glad that they didn't do something like that, because then Calleigh wouldn't be this wonderful and honest woman Eric loves. So, we'll just have to wait and see what happens between her and Eric, because I think we all agreed that we think her relationship with Jake is over.

I have forgot to say that, of course, unlike Emily, I want to see a kind of closure with the triangle thing. Eric is always there for her, and I hope sh will do the right choice!!!!

So...I can't see the video yet (it'll take a good hour to load, and I have to leave in 45 minutes) but I'm really excited to see it :)

Anyway, couple things:
Jodie...your name is green...is there something you're not telling us?

Had my first CSIM dream (unfortunately). Calleigh was swimming in a lake with Jake and Hagen...

Regarding Jake--It would be kind of ridiculous for them to leave it open because he's been gone for so long, but at the same time, I can see the importance of needing closure. They were kind of a big thing, and this whole triangle was supposed to be so big...and suddenly it fizzles out? Fic anyone? Regardless, I think we finally have our opening for an EC relationship. We can be happy about that :D

So...I can't see the video yet (it'll take a good hour to load, and I have to leave in 45 minutes) but I'm really excited to see it :)

Anyway, couple things:

Had my first CSIM dream (unfortunately). Calleigh was swimming in a lake with Jake and Hagen...

Regarding Jake--It would be kind of ridiculous for them to leave it open because he's been gone for so long, but at the same time, I can see the importance of needing closure. They were kind of a big thing, and this whole triangle was supposed to be so big...and suddenly it fizzles out? Fic anyone? Regardless, I think we finally have our opening for an EC relationship. We can be happy about that :D

Well I doubt we will get the 'real' closure we are all looking for. Real closure is Jake coming back (as stupid as that would be after all this time) but JW is filming 2 movies right now...so I don't think he will be available anytime soon. However, the CSI Miami form of 'closure' would be some mention of him should things progress between E/C beyond what we are getting now.

I personally still think any mention of him, good or bad, at this point would be stupid and a waste. The guys is gone, we haven't seen him and instead of dwelling on it; move forward. Which the show seemingly has. Why waste time on something we can all infer to already be fact?

As far as Emily wanting both guys and not wanting the triangle to end....well, who would? I mean her character has/had two men chasing after her...it is flattering. I don't find Jake that good looking at all but the notion of two men chasing after me makes me swoon ;) But I think it is interesting as of late when interivewed she hasn't mentioned the triangle at all...but Eric, her partner and her partner. ;)

The episode information posted today says that when the shooting happens and the new ME is shot, Eric dives behind the ME's gurney just before the bullets hit it. Eric keeps thinking about how close he came to dying...again. This could make for some very good E/C stuff :)

The episode information posted today says that when the shooting happens and the new ME is shot, Eric dives behind the ME's gurney just before the bullets hit it. Eric keeps thinking about how close he came to dying...again. This could make for some very good E/C stuff :)
I agree with you, even because if also Calleigh is in danger, as we can see from the promo, there will be a lot of chances to see good scenes..

Geeze, you're behind! :lol:

I have forgot to say that, of course, unlike Emily, I want to see a kind of closure with the triangle thing. Eric is always there for her, and I hope sh will do the right choice!!!!

I want to see closure too, but for the moment, I'm loving the angst it evokes from us writers :)

Well I doubt we will get the 'real' closure we are all looking for. Real closure is Jake coming back (as stupid as that would be after all this time) but JW is filming 2 movies right now...so I don't think he will be available anytime soon. However, the CSI Miami form of 'closure' would be some mention of him should things progress between E/C beyond what we are getting now.

I thought as much. I really don't understand why they did it. It's really not hard to involve a character when they're not available. The X Files did it when David and Gillian were working on other projects; they kept it alive with mentions, phone calls, comments. A mention of his name isn't difficult. Like the whole 'Antigua' comment. If Jake wasn't in that episode, it would have been okay because he was mentioned.

I personally still think any mention of him, good or bad, at this point would be stupid and a waste. The guys is gone, we haven't seen him and instead of dwelling on it; move forward. Which the show seemingly has. Why waste time on something we can all infer to already be fact?
But there's always that 'what if'. You know what Miami's like. We had the fact Ray was dead - that lasted. It really wouldn't surprise me if they brought Jake in for one episode, just to stir things up again. I've not seen the cast list for the finale yet - I'm assuming he's not on it?

I don't find Jake that good looking at all but the notion of two men chasing after me makes me swoon ;) But I think it is interesting as of late when interivewed she hasn't mentioned the triangle at all...but Eric, her partner and her partner. ;)

I think Jake's attractive. I think Eric's attractive. Jake has that bad boy attitude that we women seem to radiate towards. Eric has that trust and respect about him that makes him irresistible. They both represent different sides of Calleigh's personality, and I can really see why she is/was torn.

I find the lack of Jake strange in general. Both on the show, and in interviews.

Well, well,well, I found a little something with Emily and Adam, it's really recent because they were interviewed when they were shooting last monday's episode. Now no worries, there are no real spoilers, just interview about E/C and their chemistry. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dEMgk9lerfI

OK, that was really interesting. I think they have entirely too much fun to be at work. I can't wait to see what Monday will hold!

I hope we get something in the finale. Especially because they will both be in danger (as far as we can see from the promo and spoiler informations). I hope writers won't pass the opportunity this situation holds.

There is something I always wondered: why did writers develop Eric/Calleigh relationship at the end of the 5th season so much, when she ended up with Jake (and that relationship wasn't developed at all). I mean, we really had those wonderful moments (THE KISS!!!) and the only moments that were Calleigh/Jake (in the 5th season) were her mentioning him after a phone call and then that 'thing' (I cannot say it) at the season finales. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be surprising that they did it just to bring more EC. After Jake and Calleigh got together, we had more and more EC moments. When I think of it, that was actually quite good way to bring Eric's feelings to the surface (although, very sad and cruel and a bit rushed, I must add). I hope they won't do something like that with Eric now (to make Calleigh jealous) because it would make a great damage on their friendship and possible romance (I can't wait for the time when I'll be able to say romance and not possible romance). Okay, my post is quite long and I don't know if I'm making any sense, but I had to write these things because they were all over my mind and I couldn't think about anything else.

I hope we get something in the finale. Especially because they will both be in danger (as far as we can see from the promo and spoiler informations). I hope writers won't pass the opportunity this situation holds.

There is something I always wondered: why did writers develop Eric/Calleigh relationship at the end of the 5th season so much, when she ended up with Jake (and that relationship wasn't developed at all). I mean, we really had those wonderful moments (THE KISS!!!) and the only moments that were Calleigh/Jake (in the 5th season) were her mentioning him after a phone call and then that 'thing' (I cannot say it) at the season finales. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be surprising that they did it just to bring more EC. After Jake and Calleigh got together, we had more and more EC moments. When I think of it, that was actually quite good way to bring Eric's feelings to the surface (although, very sad and cruel and a bit rushed, I must add). I hope they won't do something like that with Eric now (to make Calleigh jealous) because it would make a great damage on their friendship and possible romance (I can't wait for the time when I'll be able to say romance and not possible romance). Okay, my post is quite long and I don't know if I'm making any sense, but I had to write these things because they were all over my mind and I couldn't think about anything else.

It was the whole point of the triangle. We already knew that she and Jake had history and that he transferred to MDPD to be close to her. In order for the triangle to exist and be believable they had to develop E/C a little and get the viewer really thinking about (not that we already weren't) and then have her go with Jake.

If they have Eric do to Cal what she did to him last season then this whole storyline is getting a little circular and childish. We already know that Eric is pretty committed to being with Cal and getting her to open up to the idea of them, so for him to go and do something along the lines of what she did would be redundant.

I think we are much closer now then we ever have been as far as the possibility of these two getting together goes. And Corey Miller wrote the season finale and we all know he is our biggest champion of E/C other than Adam and Emily!!! ;) We may not get the declaration of undying love or hot steamy scene but be sure we will get something....Corey has always given us someting with them when he writes an ep.

thanks for the video link!!! I loved it!! :D The two of them are so cute together that I can't help from smiling whenever I watch them. I loved he partner line :lol: Hopefully our anticipation will pay off.

There shooting at Eric again :eek: Don't you think the man has been through enough already. He already has a bullet lodged in his brain. On the plus side I can definitely see a very good EC scene coming out of this. (concerned Calleigh :D) This gives me hope that we will get something, even if it's small, in the finale. Hopefully I won't be let down.

I really hope we get something in the finale and in the promo there is this little part where Eric and Calleigh look like they are examining the crime scene together so hopefully we get a moment there!;)

Wow, can't wait til Monday!

Remember when we were talking about spoilers a little while back and people were saying that Calleigh is talking to Eric and calls him a stand up guy then leaves? Does anyone know anything about that?

Last edited:

It was the whole point of the triangle. We already knew that she and Jake had history and that he transferred to MDPD to be close to her. In order for the triangle to exist and be believable they had to develop E/C a little and get the viewer really thinking about (not that we already weren't) and then have her go with Jake.

If they have Eric do to Cal what she did to him last season then this whole storyline is getting a little circular and childish. We already know that Eric is pretty committed to being with Cal and getting her to open up to the idea of them, so for him to go and do something along the lines of what she did would be redundant.

I think we are much closer now then we ever have been as far as the possibility of these two getting together goes. And Corey Miller wrote the season finale and we all know he is our biggest champion of E/C other than Adam and Emily!!! ;) We may not get the declaration of undying love or hot steamy scene but be sure we will get something....Corey has always given us someting with them when he writes an ep.

That is so true. I also think that the Eric that the writers have developed since his shooting wouldn't do something so petty to Cal. He has made it pretty clear that he is there for her and will be waiting for her WHENEVER she decides that she is ready to face what is happening between them. I have high hopes for Monday's episode. I think that we will get something in this finale.

Just one other thing, Besides how perfect Eric and Calleigh are together, I never liked Jake for Calleigh because it seemed out of character for her to go back to someone who treated her so poorly. Any thoughts?

I really hope we get something in the finale and in the promo there is this little part where Eric and Calleigh look like they are examining the crime scene together so hopefully we get a moment there!;)

Wow, can't wait til Monday!

Remember when we were talking about spoilers a little while back and people were saying that Calleigh is talking to Eric and calls him a stand up guy then leaves? Does anyone know anything about that?

That line was supposed to be in Down to the Wire. In fact the scene between E/C was supposed to go down a little differently. In Monday's ep she tells him to go find the evidence they need but in the spoiers I read...he is supposed to say somewhere that he got her back on the case...and then she calls him a stand up guy. Those lines were suppose to fit into the locker room scene somewhere but obviously it was changed.

Hope that answers your question ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back