Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Well, well,well, I found a little something with Emily and Adam, it's really recent because they were interviewed when they were shooting last monday's episode. Now no worries, there are no real spoilers, just interview about E/C and their chemistry. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dEMgk9lerfI

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread! Eric and Calleigh do need to get together already. It's the most imperfectly perfect romance.

Yeah, I agree. Calleigh has changed. But, after everything she has gone through, what do we really expect? She's been through more then her fair share of trauma and all the heartache with her friends and family. Is it any wonder? I'd like Eric to bring back the old Calleigh. I think he's the only one who will be able to.

He already does a little, she jokes around with him still, more than she does with the others. TPTB could do so much with their relationship (and with the chemistry Adam and Emily have). I hope they'll further this next season.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aww. :D I totally agree with that. She's not Robot Calleigh anymore, by any means, but even when she was, she couldn't help but lapse into the Calleigh of old times when she was around Eric. He makes her light up in a way that I haven't seen with anybody else, and that should totally mean something, since I ship Calleigh with the world. :lol: But he does; her smiles around Eric are genuine, they're easy and fun, and she never has to force anything around Eric (except, of course, for the professional boundaries; now those she does have to force, because you can tell she wants them down.). It's all so natural. This is totally a duh kind of statement for this thread, haha, but I so love the way they act around each other, compared to the way they are around the others. They're more open with each other. The trust there is not something either of them has with anybody else.

And we mention this oh so many times, but he's always the one who's there for her. And vice versa. Calleigh doesn't seem to have many people that she can have fun with, and who she can be comfortable enough around to let her emotions shine through. I know she's been through a lot, but it could still be worse, and if her world were to completely come undone, I mean, her entire life just completely ruined (angst! :D), I do believe Eric would be the first one she sought out, aww.

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

True. Especially in season four when she was at her most... I don't know what the word is - melancholic? When they worked together, she smiled differently. She maintained eye contact when with others she refused it. She was different. She still is.

:lol: No joke.

Which is why i think the whole 'I trust you' line means more than simple trust. but then,in contract to this, I think, to Calleigh, that trust is more important than love. You can't have love without some form of trust and vice versa. When she tells Eric she trusts him (note she hasn't said this to anyone else) it's an admission of her vulnerability and of her implicit belief that she can trust him with that fact.

You said it. I don't think I can add much to that. I love, love, love their interactions; primarily because they're so natural, but also because they're so damn hot with whatever they do! It's funny how they've always been able to be vulnerable in front of each other. It's not like it's developed to this stage through the seasons, it's always been there. I think that's very telling, even though we don't know how long before the show started they knew each other, really.

Jessica, I always manage to find so much to say when you post :lol:

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That video is awesome, thanks for posting the link. I love Emily. "I'm shooting with Adam Rodriguez, my partner... and my partner."

Lucky bitch.

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ You're not kidding!

I loved it. She's hilarious. We need more interviews.

And I don't think that could have been better for our ship. Seriously. "Anticipation may finally be paying off" - now that's what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the link!

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

carolinam91, thank you for the video...

Emily is wonderful and so funny (I'm shooting with Adam Rodriguez, my partner... and my partner). And, how they keep their badges... That's priceless... I laughed so hard. Oh, and I liked it so much when she said: "She's like shut up. I'll shoot you." And, I think that we may, may, be getting something in the finals. Not pinning against the wall (to bad:devil:), but something more subtle.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes she is!!! ;)

Me thinks things might be looking up in our favor ;)

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

No problem, it was my pleasure finding the video Glad you guys enjoyed it. I love Emily she was so funny, and I agree with you adorelo, I really like it when they said how the "anticipation might finally pay off"! *Crossing my fingers*

10. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Firstly, I'm back, and y'all probably don't remember me, but Jodie prodded me with her mod fork (joking :p) and yeah I'm glad to be back in here I;ve missed so much *sigh*

I LOOOVED the video. They are so incredibly cute and you can tell by their eyes they really wanted E/C (almost as much as we do :devil:.) All this hinting though had better lead up to something good :devil: haha. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

saw the vid :D:D

such hiphuggers those two...:D

thanks for posting :)

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow thanks so much for that! Now I'm super excited for the finale, hopefully something happens. :D

13. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

ooooo that vid made me even more excited about the finale, hopes are getting higher and higher:bolian:

ahahah "Shut up. I'll shoot you." that made me crack up

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

What's really great with this ship is that the actors are all for it as well. But, you know, if I was Emily, I would be all for shooting love scenes with Adam, too. Like Emily once said in an interview: "Let's face it. Adam is a very, very attractive man."

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

And that's a matter of fact,sweetie! ;) You know, she also said she doesn't want the triangle thing to end...who can blame her? Two charming men all for her...:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.