Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

*SIGH* indeed :) I only wish something like that would happen.....where the hell are all these fics everyone says they have been writing?? ;)

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I never agreed to write a fic! Thank God. And ugh, ff.net. Don't get me started.

Life Lesson #284: Do not try to play Rock Band with your friends when you're three-quarters of the way to drunk. Especially the singing. D;

That follows Life Lesson #283: Eric and Calleigh need to cuddle. Right now. Preferably without a lot of clothes on so they can get each other hot and bothered without really meaning to and not wanting to admit they're hot and bothered. Actually, I just want cuddling. They're so fucking cute, it's not fair.

It'd be a nice surprise if they showed them outside of work, but I doubt we'll get much. I don't think we'll get any kind of direct continuation to whatever happened after he took her home because the new episode is like a long time from now and continuation? Miami? Which is kinda why Jessica needs to hurry up and finish her fic already!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Love your life lessons somethingsdont! They are both so true, too. :D

Antoher life lesson if Cal hasnt already done so, is that Jake is no good as a boyfriend. If he was he would have been there. Seriously!

I even have a friend sadly who is a Cake fan, but now hates Jake a bit. *is slowly making her into an E/C fan*:beer:

*Waits for Jessica's fic patiently. At least trying to!*

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

There are some nice fics on ff.net but I`m still hoping to read Jessica`s soon. Maybe, in the next episode, they will just have Calleigh say something like: "Hey, Eric, thank you for taking care of me that night." Or something like that. Also, it would be great if some other character (Natalia?) asks what happened because she saw them leaving together. I mean, she was the one who was teasing Eric about his growing crush for Calleigh, right?

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

i'll see what I can do about a fic. Don't count on me, but I'll see what I can do.;)

Darn, I have to go! I'll talk to you all later!

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Where the hell are you looking? :lol:

Humm, anyone else think it's odd that my editor has has my fic for over a month now?! I'm rather annoyed. It didn't need that much work! :scream:

Jessica, how's the writing going chicken?

7. Marija_Magdalena

Well, Adorelo, I say that you should just post that fic and latter you can correct it if your editor finds something that should be corrected. I can`t wait to read that fic.

8. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I definitely can't wait to read your fic Jessica! But I am waiting because I know it will be worth it! :bolian: I would like to write something, but my muse has been MIA for months :( So I am forced to wait for more fics from you guys. Keep'em comin' ;)

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh goodness, I'm really glad you said that because I was starting to think I was a really bad person for being frustrated with what's there now.
    Now, I realize you never agreed to write a fic, but perhaps you should...I know many people who would HIGHLY appreciate it!

If I get something good, I'll write (ha, that's a cop out if I've ever heard one!)

:lol: No, by all means, please do!

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Heya,

Marrijia I cant wait for you to update your Summer fanfic :D I am so stoked about it :) IT is amazingly well done I think it should become an episode you should send it to the guy that works on CSI Miami that is replying too you guys. :)

Eric and Calleigh are so cute and innocent together...Somthing should happen soon just hopefully not like what is happening with D/L...And deffinatly not what happens with GSR and Sara leaving that would break my heart if Calleigh left :( or Eric for that matter.

11. Delko_Lover07

Delko_Lover07 Dead on Arrival

This thread= AWESOMENESS <3

Ahh, Eric/Calleigh need to have a sexy steamy make-out session already.. or for gosh sakes just cuddle. The looks that they give each other.. those longing looks.. caring..etc. AHHghhh.. it just really gets me all choked up man. =/ I REALLY hope down the line they put these two together <3

12. Marija_Magdalena

I think we could really expect them getting together at the end of this season. But, what scares me is that we expected that at the end of the 5th season with all those moments they shared, and she ended up with Jake. My heart is still breaking when I think about that. I`m actually a bit angry at the writers, but I realize that the longer they postpone the EC relationship, their actual getting together will be better. They should stop postponing it, dough. I am just getting frustrated now. I think they really have great opportunity to get them together after the scene in "All in" and they should use it.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I hope they are together by the end of the season; however, I could see us getting something like what we got in last years season finale where we are left guessing for the summer as to exactly what the staus of "them" is. Many thought that after the kiss with Jake, she might have talked with Eric or not done anything with Jake or at least we would have picked up right after the kiss and not have had J/C go on vacation together.

So I could see the writers going full circle in the finale and maybe have Eric call Cal out again on "them" but this time pressing the issue and not letting her get away with a lame excuse like she did last year. This is all contigent on the notion that we WON'T be seeing Jake again. If we do see him again, I think it is possible that it will be the end of him b/c they can only drag this triangle on so long and we have gotten better E/C material and progress w/o Jake being mentioned or present. But at the same time Jake still being an issue, could push E/C and any real action or resolution between them into next season. That is, if they really want to drag this out....which with this show it is quite possible ;)

There are two eps left that I haven't seen spoilers for, so if Jake is absent in those, IMO, things could be shaping up in our favor.

That being said above, this is a shortened season. So I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on til next season with no real answer b/c they have been forced to cram a lot of stuff in in a short time....and I think that could be the reason why all of sudden we got Eric's big admission....they want to move things along quickly given they only had 8 eps in which to finish out the season. But they don't want to do it all this season. I think if we had a regualr season, then there would have been more of a progression but with the strike, they need to make up the time.

The good thing about next season is that Donahue said in TV Guide mag that they will make up the eps that were left out this season next season. So potentially, if the network goes with what she said, we could get a 27 ep season!!! Which would mean ample opportunity for the writers to either please us or drive us to the nut house!! :lol:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I was thinking the writers are going to leave us hanging. Now this is just me thinking, but they could leave us hanging like Eric and Calleigh about to kiss and they end it kind of like the Sopranos going black screen. Hope they don't do that because that would be evil.

15. Marija_Magdalena

That is entirely possible. I hope they don`t do that. I would cry if they did that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.