Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Thank you for the spoilers! I am glad they will be working together!

I want to interview Adam and Emily, too. Need to know more about them... :D

I loved Alexx trying to catch Calleigh in Man Down, she knows that Eric is Cal's biggest weakness, and she knows how important control is to her, so she wanted to prepare her. And Eric, for as much of an open book as he is, can be the typically dense male and need a shove in the right direction sometimes.

I read an Emily interview once where she said she can't believe they haven't strapped her down and forced her to take Ritalin yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's amazing how different Calleigh and Emily are. I'd actually love to see Calleigh drunk. I wonder what she'd be like. Of course, Eric would probably be her sitter, and he'd spend the night scaring guys off of her.

I know. Calleigh is very serious and Emily is...well Emily. :D And I love it!

I don't know about Adam though. It seems he shares a lot of qualities as Eric it's just that I don't think he is a s pissed.

Remember when Calleigh got high? Frakking hilarious. That was probably just Emily being Emily :lol: Drunk Calleigh would be awesome. Eric would have so much fun babysitting hehehe.

I've been watching Dead Zone like all day and the look on Horatio's face when Calleigh says lost figureheads.com is so funny. I would love a story where Eric sees the bruise the spear gun gave her and thinks Hagan did it... especially seeing as I am pretty much convinced he was abusive to her, just that one wasn't him it was the gun.

One of my favorite fanfics is a follow up to Calleigh getting high, with Eric having to take care of her. It's hilarious and so realistic. You know Eric would totally take her home and make her some soup and probably even bathing her if he had to.

HAGEN! *shakes fist*

Calleigh on crack is pure gold. :) Drunk Calleigh would be awesome. Like, what if her and Eric went to a party and got really drunk and stayed with each other the rest of that night. The only problem is that Horatio might interfere.

I actually started a post-ep for Dead Zone a long time ago, but I never got around to finishing it. Lots of concerned, protective, "Maybe you should get that bruise checked out" from Eric, lots of "I'm fine, Eric" from Calleigh, sexual tension in the middle of the balistics lab... :D I have no idea why I never finished it. I think about it everytime A&E plays Dead Zone...which is like everyday, lol.

I hate that we didn't get to see Eric react to Calleigh getting hurt by the spear gun.

God, can you imagine Eric if he ever had even the slightest inkling that Hagen might've been abusive? I mean, he already hated the guy just for dating Calleigh!

I never saw Dead Zone. Shocking! I think I saw some scenes, but not the whole thing. I hated Hagen so much I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Oh man. Eric would bash Hagen's skull against the pavement if Hagen had been abusive. Seriously, I'm not exaggerating.

I liked Dead Zone, I really did! Hagen didn't really bother me in that episode. To me Eric and Calleigh stood out more. It could also be because I don't find Hagen attractive...

I don't think anybody liked Hagen, so the whole lab would probably be bashing his skull in. Eric's got the muscles though. ;)

I actually started a post-ep for Dead Zone a long time ago, but I never got around to finishing it. Lots of concerned, protective, "Maybe you should get that bruise checked out" from Eric, lots of "I'm fine, Eric" from Calleigh, sexual tension in the middle of the balistics lab...

I wanna read it!!! Dead Zone is one of my favorite episodes for just Calleighness. And "Dream on Diver Man" :lol: The spear gun scenes are fantastic, and Cal is so hot on the boat with Eric. I must have watched it like 6 times today because I kept falling asleep. I can't go to sleep without Miami anymore, I'm so pathetic.

My computer's acting up, but in starduquesneart on livejournal is Mourning Innocence which deals with the aftermath of Hagen's abusiveness to Calleigh and Eric's reaction. Not done yet but I'm like ridiculously proud of that thing. It's a post-ep for Best Defense.

Just thought I would share this with you guys.

Question: Any CSI scoop?— Shane. Ausiello: Will CSI: Miami suffice? This May, a member of the team will get fired.

personally I think it is Ryan b/c he does get in trouble for paying off a gambling debt while on duty.

delkolover said:
Just thought I would share this with you guys.

Question: Any CSI scoop?— Shane. Ausiello: Will CSI: Miami suffice? This May, a member of the team will get fired.

What the hell? Is this another of those 'OMG they're the mole and they have to leave...but wait, they can stay' things like they tried last season? 'Cause, ugh. Besides, isn't somebody always getting fired? :lol: Whoever it is will be back before we can roll our eyes about it.

Whatever. Just as long as it's not Eric or Calleigh. 'Cause then I'd cry. Besides, then how could all the major sparkage that's far too big for simply the end of one season spill over into next season?

...In typing it out, I tried to close the spoiler tag with the word sparkage. :rolleyes: :lol:

EEK!!! Dude has anyone said anything about anyone leaving? They wouldn't fire Eric for like being a liability or something would they??? Ryan makes sense but I don't want to see anyone go. Eric or Cal would be the end of the show for me. Holy crap I need a time machine here!

Wow not something I was expecting...

I don't think that anyone getting fired will have lasting consequences. Maybe it's just a ploy to catch someone, maybe a dirty cop. It has been done in other series before. I'd definitely stop watching if it were Eric or Cal and it would mean they wouldn't be back. If it's Alexx I'd be very angry; Ryan I'd probably just roll my eyes (we had the show before him and we can have it after :lol: ); Natalia I'd probably cheer and send a gift to the writers ;) Of course from the other spoilers we had, it has to be Ryan. But I'm sure he'll save the day somewhere and get his job back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back