Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

It was nice to see the Cal/Natalia commraderie even if I don't like Nat. I'm getting a little tired how condisending Ryan is getting toward Eric, although he was little nicer to him about his mistake than he was in Grizzly Murder.

As for our ship, I definately think they are waiting for April sweeps to do anything and considering we don't get a new ep until April we'll have to wait and see!! I also think they are setting things up for next season but there is also a chance we could get something in season finale....at least that is where my hopes are lying!! :lol:

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

You know, the Nat and Eric feelings here whatever. Most E/C fans will say their is no chemistry. That's just a "duh".

Moving on...I think that Valera and Nat would make cool friends to set up Eric and Calleigh on a date. It just seems right. I like the idea of Alexx and Calleigh being friends, but Calleigh can get along with any of them.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Alexx is more like the mommy, I guess. I really can't see her hanging out with them all, seeing as she has kids and all. But every time one of them has a problem, I can see them going to Alexx for guidance and a couple of chocolate chip cookies.

Alexx seems like the first one who noticed the something between E/C, but it seems she wants THEM to figure it out, she doesn't wanna push them (save for that time she told Eric to go talk to Calleigh). She seemed very aware of it, too, during Man Down, when she didn't want Calleigh to see Eric until she talked to her.

I could see Valera and Natalia trying to set them up, if only to kill the boredom.

4. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

With everything that's been said we're getting something somewhere :lol: which is a good thing seeing as my muse apparently took off for the beach. I'm amused because I just realized that the new cell phone I got is the one the whole team is using this season :lol: The next new ep we get is the week of my birthday, and it would be the icing on the cake if we got something good...

5. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I was kind of disapointed we didn't get any E/C scenes in last night's episode, still Calleigh looked great with that white suit. And, I am still hoping for some E/C in the april and may sweeps, especially with episode 22. Can't wait!!

6. midnight_tiptoes

We've waited five years. A few more weeks isn't gonna kill us.

I guess we better write fics *nudge*. Anyone? Nudge?

Today I found the first ever E/C 'Calleigh gets kidnapped!' fanfic. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Check it out.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

It has been so long. To think a few weeks wouldn't kill us. It shouldn't but I think it will. :D Really, I can't wait. Lately my days have been sooooo boring, anything will lift them up.

It didn't really matter to me that we didn't get any E/C scenes. That would have been great but I'm trying to keep my cool until time comes. How is everybody else coping? I'm looking at old screen caps and episodes to fill my brain on why Eric and Calleigh are an awesome match.

8. carolinam91

Gosh, I don't know what to do, I've been rereading some E/C fanfics that I haven't read in a while, I hope that will get me through the three weeks, still hoping we get some other spoilers later too.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

The funny thing is that we have spoilers for episode 22 but nearly none for the upcoimng ones. We could get a whole lot more than what we expected(or not) it just depends on how this all goes together. I would love to know more about the next one and when is the next one? Next week or the week after? I noticed David didn't say "Stay tuned" like he does when the previews for the next ep air.

10. carolinam91

David only says that when there is a new episode the week after. He will say that I believe after the episode of April 2. Anyways, yes there are spoilers for ep. 22 but nothing in between, I have no idea what's going to happen, except for
    Calleigh's lunch date with Jake being cancel because of a crime scene.

11. delkolover

Episode 519 is called By the Book. In the ep a man is murdered with a weapon from an Indian Reservation. Anna is back and it looks like a little black book of hers is stolen.

Episode 520 is called Rush and it is about a male celebrity who is murdered who was in rehab at the time. another celebrity , a woman,who was resding there was having an affair with him and she is faking a drug problem b/c she is researching a role.

Episode 521 is Just Murdered and that is ep where the divocing couple are suspects in a lawyers murder. It is also the case where Eric is brought into court and confronted by one of the attorney's about his wages being garnished and the fact that he returned to work too soon. He is put on desk duty but later cleared and allowed to return to work. This is also the ep where Cal has to cancel lunch with Jake b/c she closes out a case.

Hope those spoilers help you guys. :D

12. carolinam91

Great, thanks jackie so much!!!!
    Just, one question do you know if any of does episodes might contain a little E/C interaction??

13. delkolover

They all do :D

Eps 19 and 21 I know they definately work together....I can't remember too much about 20.

I can't remember too many specifics about their actual scenes....sorry :D

14. carolinam91

No problem, thanks so much, you totally made my day, I think I'll make it to the april sweeps now!!

15. midnight_tiptoes

If those scenes get cut heads will roll. I think episode 19 airs on April 9th, according to the Futon Critic, but they don't have a description up yet.

I really want someone to interview Adam or Emily and ask them about E/C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.