Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

That whole scenario just makes me want to find a window and scream FINALLY!!! out of it. I can't tell you how freakin excited I am about this :D

I want this episode now not two weeks from now....do you think if we call CBS they will skip Rush and play Just Murdered instead? :lol:

I WANT MORE PICS!!!! MORE PICS LIKE THAT PLEASE :D

Oh he is soooo enjoying that kiss!! That look says it all as far as he is concerned with his feelings for her. All blood definately went south!! :lol:

This is like, the next generation HipHug or something! :D I'm so excited. Like, seriously excited. I squealed when she called him hot stuff in 'Throwing Heat' and when he woke up for her in 'Man Down.' I squealed when I read the spoilers that made me not hate Natalia anymore. I can't imagine what I'm gonna do when this happens!

midnight_tiptoes said:
You know, the look on Calleigh's face in the first picture is telling as well.
it doesn't look like a, "hey, welcome back! Kiss for you!" The whole thing looks very romantic, and soft. And I LOVE the fact that she grabs his face. Sigh.

No way is that a welcome back kiss. No way. A welcome back kiss would be more like Cal saying, "i'm glad you're back," and then just very, very quickly pecking his cheek. There would be NO need to touch his face all lovingly like that, and there would be NO need for her lips to linger there longer than necessary. Although, it is kinda hard to tell if she lingers from the pic...but from the way she's touching him, and the way he's closing his eyes and savoring the moment, she's definitely lingering. Aww, Calleigh's savoring it too. :D

The next two weeks are going to go by soooo slowly. Ugh. At least it's not two months though. That's good. :)

Good things come to those who wait. :D How true is that? :D

And I am now going to sit here and stare at those two pictures for the rest of the afternoon. :D :lol:

Only two posts since I left this morning? *tsk tsk* I thought you guys would be on thread 22 by now.

You know, this happens BEFORE Natalia opens Eric's eyes wrt Calleigh. So I do think it'll be somewhat innocent, or at least Eric will see it that way. But then Natalia will put ideas in his head and apparently that's when all the tension starts. Man, I can't wait. I can't wait to see how Adam plays with this. He's so good with the little subtleties. I can't wait for the little lingering looks and "their bodies close". BAH! Slowest two weeks in HISTORY!

That is the name of the episode, right? Well, this is before that Nat and Eric scene and I knew something had to have happened in order for her to say something. Look at Eric's face in the 2nd pic. He is enjoying it and Calleigh face in the first looks like she's in L-O-V-E. So I think she is kissing him because she is happy to see him which means it's about time, woman! :lol:

Natalia doesn't talk to Eric about him and Cal until the episode Burned.....this kiss is probably what spurs her on to ask Eric about the two of them...but the Eric and Nat scene doesn't happen until Burned. The writers may have changed things but from what I read their conversation doesn't happen until the episode after Just Murdered.

I too, would have thought those pics would have spurred this thread on....c'mon guys what will it take? Ok I *know* what it would take :devil: but let's move one step at a time :lol:

Next time we get promo pictures, they better have Eric and Calleigh naked in bed.

I can't believe we might be
going canon
I'm so not used to this feeling. The only time one of my ship have gone canon was Luka and Abby on ER, and then they handled it horribly and I stopped watching. I hope the CSI writers don't mess this up.

I just said that the kiss happens before the Eric and Nat scene. Never said it was in the same episode.

Okay, random thought.

In the season finale we know Jake is kinda cross with Eric, but we don't know why. We also know he's in the episode Just Murdered, in which Calleigh cancels a date because of a case. What if Jake wanders into the lab and witnesses the kiss? Ooooh, the plot thickens.

EDIT: Never mind, I see Jake isn't in Just Murdered, according to Futon Critic. There goes my theory.

It's still not a bad theory.

I have hope that we can get scenes with Eric and Calleigh rolling around in the bed, having a child and so on. Oh the possiblities! Haven't I said that before? :D

I have just been staring at those pics for so long. Aren't they gorgeous?

OH My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
those pictures just rock my world now. Can't wait, and this episode is not even the shard of glass episode, or is it, because I'm just a little or maybe a lot out of it.
Caro you are AWESOME, thanks so much for making my day!!!!

Carolina (do you pronounce your name caro-lee-nah? That's my name too, btw),

this isn't the episode with the glass shard. That comes in the next episode, Burned. So basically those will be the happiest weeks ever. First they kiss, then she removes a piece of glass from his hand and there's sexual tension, and then there's jealous Jake... I'm in heaven here.

Goddamit, Donahue, don't mess this up
emot-argh.gif

This is all happening in several episodes. Do you know what this means? The show has thought it out and it was not rushed. Then that has to mean that if any other storyline involving these two happen, they have had to have thought it out really well.

Yeah my name is prounced like that, nice!!!

So pretty much, this means
that this is not going to be a fling, and next season will definetely be very interesting, can't wait for the sexual tension!!

Cool, we're namesakes! Where are you from?

I'm glad they're taking their time. I say the slower they take it, the better. Corey said it'll go into next season. Let them hook up in November or February sweeps or something.

If Eric/Calleigh hook up, what would happen if Peter came back? How would he react? The last time he tried to woo Calleigh, Hagen was around. Would he be more severe this time around?

I think Calleigh would forget about Peter. Eric would be better to her anyways and he is waaaay better than any of her past boyfriends. Peter missed his chance and should leave the lady alone. ;) What did Peter do again?

Now Jake. He seems to get agressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back