Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hello guys! This video of the 200th Episode celebration was posted in the Spoiler thread but we hiphuggers living outside the US can't watch it so thanks to Mayra1990 who uploaded it for us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83d9ncxeNuU&feature=recentu

I am loving the first 5 seconds of this vid with Adam & Emily greeting each other with kisses & hugs. I'm hoping we can see something like this soon with E/C.:D

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I saw the vid and loved that hug they shared in the beginning :). I really miss EC moments and hope the dry spell will be over soon. Keeping fingers crossed for when Emily comes back :). Maybe then they'll suddenly be back together with no explanation and about to get married...:lol:

3. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thanks :) I love the video adam and emily are so cute...I watch the video like 10 times...I just hope when emily comes back we have are hiphuggers back as a couple and let them be happy i just hope this is the season when they tell each other they love each other

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Just watched tonight's episode, Calleigh and Eric have scenes together and Emily got lots of airtime in this episode which was great. I am still disappointed that the writers broke Eric and Calleigh especially without an explanation but holding out hope that they will reunite

5. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

did their smile and talk some else other then work related ...please tell

6. vignes[smallgir

Guys the voting for the THE KISS START AGAIN,

Please vote for
    **The Kiss**

Let make IT TO Final and Win this THING ...

this is the only way we can show cbs that we love Eric and Calleigh relationship so so much ...

NEED THE COUPLE BACK TOGETHER SOON

VOTING START 21-23 NOVEMBER

VOTE THE >> THE KISS

[​IMG]

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks Vignes for the link, we definitely will vote, even though I'm simply happy that that scene is in the final four. The curious thing is that it's the only 'positive' memorable moment of these four, all the rest are tragedies or sad events.
    After what CSI Mandy wrote I don't feel like watching that episode. Even bigger amount of Calleigh will not tempt me, as it's painful to watch the lack of consistency of CSIM writers. I mean they crossed the line in season 7 when they made them a couple and now it's like nothing ever happened, no explanation, nothing. I'm disappointed.
    What I find curious is that none Horatio clip made it to te final four and it was so many of them at the beginning! I had a feeling reading this forum that he is extremely popular still among viewers(even though not among those I know personally).

8. vignes[smallgir

Kala...i feel your disappointment for e/c ....being hihugger fan ,
    i really losing my patient here .....

I know many says ,that after EMILY give birth we will get e/c back on , but its like next YEAR that may happen ..BUT its still really sad seeing them apart ....

I don't really might for some bit drama ,but for csi miami e/c couple ,its been ton of drama from jealous to life situation and
    its still not over yet now THEY break them up ,

WITH ending some stupid comment (( 902 ))
    :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

PS: KEEP VOTING THAT IS ONLY WAY WE CAN SHOW THE POWER OF E/C FAN'S

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

No EC on this one BUT, I really liked that there was a scene were Eric was underwater (scubadiving yes!!) and he was communicating his findings to Calleigh. Calleigh sounded so happy while talking to him. All smiles :). So kala maybe you could look up that scene (albeit not something huge, not even big) but something.

I voted :).

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Well, hh17 I might watch the scene if it will be available on youtube. But, there was 'something' for so many seasons, rather than a real thing that I'm tired of this back and forth. It doesn't take much effort or time for the writers to write a nice, subtle EC scene once per few episodes - they would keep us happy and I'm sure that most of the anti-hiphuggers wouldn't mind as long as it was done subtly.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I totally agree with you. We shouldn't be in the "something" stage anymore. We're long past that and it's frustrating at best. Everytime I watch good shows with continuity and in-character romantic moments I think of how not at par the Miami writers are. I expect so much more from the writers in a hit TV series like Miami that I'm just baffled as to how they've handled a lot of things in the show, not just EC. And you're right it doesn't take much effort for nice, subtle scenes every now and then.

12. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hey Hiphuggers!!! This is a huge opportunity for us to get answers on nagging questions we have about E/C. Adam Bryant the Senior Editor of TV Guide just tweeted this:
    Hey #CSIMiami fans: Send me any questions you have by noon eastern today. Thanks! @ CSIMiami_CBS

So if you have a question about CSI Miami please TWEET @adam_bryant now or EMAIL him at mega_scoop@tvguide.com . Let us all barrage him with E/C questions!!!

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks EC4evr!!! I surely will :) I will ask whatever happened to continuity in CSIM as well as what happened between our couple ;)
    Not sure what time is it till in Europe, but I will e-mail him soon.

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hey guys, I know I post here waaaay too often but here is a good news!
    WE MADE IT TO THE FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EC kiss won again :)
    i'm so happy.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow that's great!!!!! And by 80% again!!!:eek: I hope that really sends a message to the writers :). I really did not think it would get to the finals. Guess I'm used to the negativity in this board towards EC and this shows me that there are a lot of EC fans out there :). I hope it wins cause that would be the cherry on top :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.