Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

I AGREE WITH U ON THE HEART ATTACK!! AT LEAST IF I HAVE :( ONE I WHAT TO MAKE IT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN ON THE FINALE :rolleyes: AND GET 2 SEE E/C WEDDING LOL ;)

2. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was just having lunch with a co-worker and she mentioned that she had been watching CSI NY. So I asked if she watches Miami or Vegas to which she answered that she has seen both but that her favorite of all three is Miami because........... she loves the cuban and the blonde :D:D. She went on to say that she wants to keep watching because she wants to know what happens to them even though Horatio makes her crazy :lol:. Awwww I love it so much when I discover a hiphugger :D:thumbsup:

4. electra

electra Pathologist

My main reason to watch Miami has always been Speed ,Eric and Calleigh.I have watched Miami from time to time but always wondering what was happening between Eric and Calleigh.I remember when I watched their scene in "Burned" and said that finally we were getting there.I do think they strongly need to reinforce the forensic part but as long as they keep E/C together,I will care about Miami.

5. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I Wish i discover a hiphugger...i only find people who like csi miami but they don't say why.....or sometimes when my friends want to start a conversation they would be like '' so you like csi miami" and i would get excited and and reply "YES! do you ?" they will say they have watched some episodes but when i asked them what they are about the would try to change the subject...its really funny..lol

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Haha lol, my friends do the same thing so I try and lessen the time I spend talking about it...or just find a group of friends that watch it and we'd talk every Tuesday about it...but September I'll be talking about it Monday...I have a problem talking to my them sometimes because I like alot of stuff they sometimes don't like, they call me 'white' or 'american', not to be racist, but because I'm foreign minded.:lol:

That's why we have this website though...we can blab all we wanna! Go EC!

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you for posting this :drool: :thumbsup:

I hadn't seen this one and it's so great to watch. So now we know why there's been so much drama between them. The writers (is that guy one of the writers? Producer maybe? IDK) anyway, they didn't want them to get together and just be "what do we do this weekend?" but to really bond and be there for each other. They still went a little overboard (ok a lot overboard :lol:) but it's nice to know a little of their rationale. Adam and Emily are just too cute when talking of EC. That last bit with them discussing the kiss was so funny :lol: they both crack me up everytime I see an interview.

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

It's awfully quiet in here again. Two and a half months is still a long wait but at least I am 99% confident that our couple is safe. I am feeling more that this coming season is the "This is it" for them.
    Anyways, if you are in need of temporary EC goodness please check out a new EC video I just did. Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF0F8EsTyIw

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Lord help me, I can't stand to go to the CSI Miami thread discussion anymore, the people who hate EC just get on my last nerve. Why is it that the moderators don't realize that the comments they (people who hate EC) make IN EVERY OTHER THREAD about EC are annoying? This makes me consider leaving this website...:(

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

CHEAR, I know how you feel... but don't let them drive you away. Do what I do: avoid the "dislike" threads, and when you go to the "neutral" ones, whenever you see certain members' posts (we both know who they are), just skip over them. Since there's no rhyme or reason to their arguments, there's no sense in arguing with them and getting upset in the process. Focus instead on our lovely couple E/C :adore:. Just remember how far we've come :)! Last year this time, with Adam's departure news, we had no hopes for them. And look at them now! A solid couple, out in the open, AND... living together! Who knows what season 9 will bring? The possibilities are endless now!

11. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:drool:Could someone please photoedit the Esscense(?) video into a Call/Eric;) Pretty - pretty please.:lol:

Noone can deny he looks ;) in the video. Janet Jackson is a beautifull women but hands off "our" guy and let him get home to the right one.;)

But imaging that video as a Call/Eric.....:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:They could completly erase CSI Miami as far as I am concerned:guffaw:. (Sorry you who ventures in here and donĀ“t like the ship):).

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Great video, Mayra! It surely cost you a lot of work! Is that Leann Rimes song?(By the way I think you misspelled the title ;))

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

OMG! Mayra, that's an awsome E/C video! Great job! :thumbsup:
    And thanks for dedicating it to us :).

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

OMG! Mayra, that's an awsome video! Great job! :thumbsup:
    And thanks for dedicating it to us :).

Since you're so good at making videos, do you think you can give Aj her request, please? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.