Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

New spoilers? You mean other than the news that Eddie Cibrian would not be returning for Season 9 (and the way in which he is exiting)? If you know something, please, do tell! Or mention it to one of the mods in the CSI:Miami section so they can create a Season 9 Spoiler thread.

But with this news, I do feel hopeful that Calleigh and Eric are safe. I hope they'll stop with the life-or-death drama and let our couple have some nice, happy moments.

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Suddently I feel very old.:lol: JK.

I heard about EC.IMO the producers believed that he could replace Eric and that was not posible becouse we have a lot of time invested on his character.I do not care either way but like some of you said,I am more positive that calleigh would be returning and that they want to fix some mistakes from season 8.Maybe there will be less angst for our couple.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Do you know something specific about Eric and Cal? Please do share :)

It'll be a lot easier on us once we know exactly what will happen to Calleigh in the season premier. They usually start filming in July so some kind of idea of how the premier will be must be written on a piece of paper somewhere in the writer's room. Now if only we could get our hands on it...:p

4. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

yes please do tell us if you know something:)

5. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

sorry about the confusion. it was just when i found out that eddie cibrian was the one being killed off the show. when i tried to use the spoiler tags i didn't preview it and the thing saying that eddie cibrian is being killed off was completely gone. sorry about the confsusion there. i was also assuming that since eddie cibrian is being killed off that we can basically assume that calleigh would be fine.

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

When and where would we be able to "see" if Emily´s contract is up?

I know that there is some spoiler sites out there but until "it" is on the CBS - site. Then it is still rumour and cause confusion?

I would not be pleased IF and I stress IF Em. didn´t return and the relationship continue off screen.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Eddie's being KILLED of the show? Oh no :(, but it's was quite expected though. I'm guessing Emily's fine as much as Adam is because she's the lead lady I mean she can't just ditch us like that... I think we would know by now. So I'm not worried about her or EC relationship...I'm going back to being dormant/Twilight minded until September comes, I can't afford the heart attack now. It's SUMMER woooo...:lol:

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I know that I read it somewhere ( sorry I can't recall where) that Emily's contract was up 2009. If that is true then I'm guessing she has renewed her contract by now. I am 99.9% sure that she'll be back next season. It's cited in the recent articles that the show wants to focus more with the core team thus Eddie C's departure. For me, the core team is H, Eric,Calleigh,Ryan,Nat & Frank. The show can't afford to let her go and if ever she won't be back then it's because she doesn't want to (hope that won't happen).

Every year at the end of a season I always wish that we'd finally see our fave couple living their "happily ever after" only to be let down time and time again. This time though I am completely positive it will happen in Season 9. (PLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSE!!!)

9. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I had the same thoughts....im also 99.9% sure that emily is back next season .....and with the news about Eddie leaving .....the writers have more time on focusing on the core team ;)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

11. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

12. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

13. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I too "hearded" that the contract was up this summer. So I hope someone - more spoilerexpect then I - can find the news ASAP. Cutting Call would be Em´s choice in the end and focusing on "core team" does point our way. But you never know

15. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

i BEEN BUSY BUT 2 COME ON HERE AND SEE THE JESSE.C IS NOT ON CSI MIAMI NO MORE ITS LIKE AN RAELY BIRTHDAY GIFT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! @ C.H.E.A.R I LOVE READING YOUR POST AND YOUR FANFICTION TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY 8.14 COME ON TO NITE CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT AGAIN SUMMER GOOOO BY FAST SO SEASON 9 CAN START PLZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.