Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

i love eric an calleigh i finaley get to watch 8.11 yaya i have't seen it yet ;)

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm not worried at all about the interview. Everyone knows that a romance in a TV show will have supporters, neutrals, and non-supporters. What works for us right now is that the show already decided to go down the romance route. They have invested time on developing it, both Emily and Adam enjoy doing it, and it DOES have supporters. No matter what that percentage is there are supporters. All I can say about numbers is that the boards I've visited always have a pretty active EC fandom. That I can say for sure. Since Adam has always been such a strong supporter of EC I don't think it'll make much difference to him that there are non-supporters cause like I said it's obvious there would be. In a TV show it's impossible to please the whole fandom. Plus even though he has noticed or been told about the anti-shippers he has also heard a lot from the supporters so it's not like the only thing he's heard is unpleased people.

However, it never hurts to share our EC love with him so let's tweet away :lol:

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I love ur signature lovehiphupper, my name's Ashley too. I gonna watch that episode plus the two that P.Diddy is in tonight! And bachelor too:)

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'm not worried either. All Adam has to do is to come and visit this forum. He'll see for himself the support that the E/C pairing has; we're at our 38th thread, ahead of any other pairing's thread, and there are a lot more views, hence interest, in the E/C thread than all the others.
    As for the producers of the show, all they want is reaction from the fans; and we all know that nothing stirs up more emotion than E/C action, good or bad :lol:! So I don't see them dropping this storyline any time soon (crossing fingers, lol).

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

EC to da wurl baby! Yeah, i hope one day he comes on here... he knows about csifiles... right?:confused: He'll see that the people who like EC are in a larger number than those who dislike them. Opinion? Prejudice? The world may never know why someone can dislike EC. Is it that fun to talk about something in which u don't like?

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Well, I hope they will not give up that storyline! That's the only reason I am watching CSI Miami. Well, maybe not only, but main. I will watch occasionally if one of them decides to leave the show or they decide to break them up, but will not follow. I hope it will be sorted out.
    Someone should let Adam know on Twitter that majority of those who don't like the ship has nothing against the couple but is against how this relationship has been handled by the writers. Even us, hard core fans are not happy about this whole drama surrounding them, constant trouble and near-death situations that don't bring nothing new(well, at least we know they live together now, but back in season 6 Eric wanted to marry Cal and 2 seasons later they were still wondering where they are...:( )

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Eric and Cal are basically the only reason I watch too. If they were both to leave everything and everyone else hold very little interest to me so I'd be gone too. Well I also like Frank a lot but his screentime is pretty low so...

I really liked that toward the end of the season the writers had pretty much made up their minds about keeping them together and showing us they are indeed in a serious relationship. The "home" reference I think is pretty important in letting us know that things aren't ambiguous anymore between them. I hope that early on in season 9 we get the next solidifying step in their relationship which for me would be an "I love you".

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey Everyone... I thought I'd pop in and say congrats on our new thread. I can't believe we're up to #38 already.:eek:

I have to say that I tuned out the majority of last season BECAUSE Eric wasn't there. The lack of E/C was majorly depressing, so I'm really looking forward to next season. Just the fact that Eric will be back full time has me excited. Hopefully I'll get to see that CSI wedding I've been holding out for (for how long now?).

Yay HipHuggers. We rock!:p

Great to "see" all of y'all again. I won't wait so long to stick my head back in the door again!

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Audrey ur kinda abit late,it's our 24th page lol. But anyways better late than never.

10. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi All! Not a lot of action here lately. It sucks when we still have more or less 14 more weeks till Season 9. Anyway, I kept myself sane from this EC drought by making my second video. This is kind of a sad one but it showcases the trials these two have to go through in their lives and with their relationship. The last 2 scenes shows what I am hoping will happen to them in Season 9. Hope you'll like it and a comment will be great.:)
    Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijL8QhItS2k

11. Divot

Divot Victim

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Great video!I wish it was like that :) We have never seen a CSI wedding - well, have seen Lindsay and Danny getting married and Horatio and Marisol, but there was never really a white dress wedding. It would be so nice. I hope no more problems in hiphugerland next season but I highly doubt it.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Kala79, what you said is inevitable, they'll have bumps in the road, once it's csi. But they better stay together, or ratings will drop. When's the premiere? :lol:

14. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I agree. Like any normal couple, Calleigh & Eric will have their minor disagreements, etc.; minor being the operative word. They're both adult professionals who have their own opinions about things, and Calleigh in particular has always been strong-willed. (That's one of the many reasons why she rocks!:thumbsup:) So she and Eric aren't always going to agree on everything all the time. That wouldn't be realistic or true to the characters.

But what I'd like to see less of in Season 9 is the unnecessary drama. Towards the end of Season 8, Eric acknowledged that he's going to have to work to win back Cal's trust. Hopefully, by the time Season 9 premieres, we'll see that Eric has made major progress towards achieving that goal, and our favorite couple can enjoy some long-overdue happy times. The show is first and foremost a crime drama, so I'm not expecting all E/C, all the time. But a few loving, cute E/C moments :luvlove: here and there throughout next season would make this Hiphugger-fan very happy.:)

15. electra

electra Pathologist

I admit that I mainly watch for E/C but if the writers give me interesting cases I would watch all episodes ,instead of just the E/C centric ones.

They will be OK IMO.The producers learned their lesson with all the angsty drama they gave us in the first episodes.Eric "departure" in "bad Seed" is not what you give a character that has been there since the start .But at the end ,they gave us very sweet scenes like in "Time Bomb" and "Backfire".Jake return was managed in such an interesting way that I am still surprised(I was expecting a love triangle).So I have high hopes for next season.

In respect to Adam's Interview,I agree that we have nothing to worry.The day that nobody cares,either in a positive or negative way,we should be afraid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.