Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I agree with you that the "it" Calleigh was referring to in "In the Wind" was the physical aspect of her and Eric's relationship. But why would she want to stop that part of their relationship unless there was some problem or issue that needed to be resolved? After the steamy love scene at the beginning of the episode, Calleigh's hesitation in that locker-room scene at the end was a little bit like rain on a parade.:confused: But that's been pretty typical of how TPTB have been handling the E/C romance throughout Season 8.:(

I also take the optimistic view that Eric and Calleigh can't keep their hands off each other because they're drawn to each other emotionally as well as physically, i.e, it's more than sex between them. And I hope that the writers allow the emotional bond between these two to reach its logical, happy resolution. :luvlove: That's what I'm hoping will happen in "Backfire."

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

[​IMG]

ok so I was stalking CBS earlier when I came across the promo for monday night's episode. Take a look above, tell me your thoughts.

Eric & Calleigh as a couple have got to finally come to some sort of agreement. This is getting old for all of us. We have said time and time again that the actors have invested a lot of time into this onscreen relationship so why wouldn't they want it to work.

Someone please give us some kind of hope that they will have their happily ever after, they certainly do deserve it

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  4. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I really think that we will know the real status of the relationship in this episode- no more ambiguity. The scene with Eric hugging Calleigh is I think after she was discharged from the hospital. She went to the morgue to see Patrick's body & Eric went with her. Eric looks like he's consoling her.*

Thank you texmex & mayra for the info. Monday can't get here soon enough!

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Totally agree with you. You took the words right out of my mouth. It looked to me that he was holding her, they we're also looking down at something.

Hopefully we'll get an extended scene tomorrow or soon. I'm getting a case of anxiety.

6. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

Sorry don't know how to put it on spoiler box ut it's not really one anyway.
    I've seen the last pic taken from the promo and well Eric doesn't seems happy or with a face of comforting(not sure if you know what i mean?)...i don't know just was my first feeling....we'll see!

7. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I got this from the extended promo. It's the same image texmex posted but it shows a little more of them. By the way thanks texmex for posting it :).

It does look like he is comforting her and for some reason is kind of mad. Though it could be the split second caught him with a serious expression. She looks tired and just kind of leaning into him, so I'm inclined to agree this is after the whole fire thing. They look sweet though, like he is protecting her :).

[​IMG]

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

She looks so sad, tired and ill in that clip. Gives me all sorts of fan ficcky stirings.....wait for the epi.....

10. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Looking forward to that fan fic lady10!!!;)
    [/QUOTE]
    I saw a video in YT posted I think by a bystander/student during a shooting in that school. It showed AR & DC-can't help notice that AR was carrying a gun. I was wondering if he is back as a CSI in the finale? Also, I guess he has 11 eps in this season - his tenth was supposed to be in Ep 8.23

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Brought this from the Emily thread:

That's a quote from the interview which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :). I hope I don't get excited for nothing...but it does sound like it's going to be a nice scene and the mention of "future" makes me think it'll be good for us hiphugger :). though after reading it again I guess she's saying once and future CSI, not boyfriend.... but oh well it still sounds like a nice scene.

12. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

There's a interview with the actors out :D it's a great interview, and Eric is aww :p

http://www.csifiles.com/content/2010/04/go-behind-the-scenes-of-this-weeks-miami/

I am really excited about the episode now! I have a feeling I won't be disappointed;)!

13. bogglesthemind

bogglesthemind Dead on Arrival

Aw, I'm totally excited now. I love how Eric grabs her head (although totally wouldn't happen like that in a real hospital setting).

Ug. Again with the intracardiac epi. Miami desperately needs a medical consultant! Ah well, I love that Emily acknowledged that it's a difficult thing to know how to act if you've never seen it happen before. Absolutely no question there. Not only that, but having seen many times, I would never wish it on anyone. Thus, I'm going to resolve to not be hypercritical of the medical inaccuracies in tonight's episode and just enjoy the romance!
    Can't wait!

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Loved the clip! :) I really enjoyed how they talked about their experiences in real life. The way Eric grabs her face just shows how desperate he is, poor guy. Though I agree that wouldn't happen in a real hospital setting :lol:. Oh well, creative license. I can't believe it's actually monday and we are going to be watching the episode tonight. It seems like we've been waiting forever for this one to arrive.

It's been mentioned that Eric and Cal have a scene in the morgue and I've been wondering how quickly after she wakes up they'll go there since she'll be pretty banged up. I don't imagine her getting up to go anywhere. IDK, guess I'll have to wait and see how they'll do it, if they even go to morgue :lol:.

Guys remember to post at least three lines in posts :).

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Just finished watching "Backfire" :adore:
    The episode wasn't as "Calleigh"centric or "EC"centric as the spoilers lead us to believe, but nevertheless it was a very nice episode with very sweet EC moments. Hiphuggers rejoice! Our couple is DEFINITELY together :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.