Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have to write an up-against-the-wall fic?! (Better yet - why do I have to write any fic?! Surely, Jacks, you'd rather write one yourself than read one from me, right? Right?!

You have to write a fic because you have one too many JC fics out there and I'm starting to feel unloved. :lol: I am, of course, kidding. But you're a great writer so, yeah, you have to write.

Now we need Calleigh on Eric.
Yes.
I'm excused from writing fic, right?
No. :devil: I want fic mentioned above. hey, I updated, I'm back studying too!

As for the new episode, should we get excited? I don't think we should. Maybe I'm being cynical, but I don't have much faith in the show for this right now. But, if anyone has news to change my mind....

Yep, Luce. I too am getting annoyed at the WGA. They seem to be going 'round in circles for the fun of it at the moment.

J x

Jessica you need to write the wall fic because you're a great writer and i love reading your stories!! :) I've got a jealous Calleigh story line in my head which could possibly end up against a wall, but now i just need to find the time to get it down on paper.

I would be more supportive of the strike if I thought that either side was making any progress, but it's not going anywhere!! :mad:

I'm writing a fic currently, but its not an up-against-the-wall fic. Sorry. :( Ugh I'm so mad. I have a track meet on Monday and I'm going to get home late(probably miss the episode and any E/C moments, if there are any). I've been trashed with so much homework and such.

Why do I have to write an up-against-the-wall fic?! (Better yet - why do I have to write any fic?! Surely, Jacks, you'd rather write one yourself than read one from me, right? Right?!
Because you love us and we love you back. :)

Aha. I need some on the wall. *sigh* Oh well. :(
But I've got good news for ya! I've written yet another fic! *pats self on back* :D
The Perfect Place
It doesnt have any 'wall action', but its got some rain kissin'! :D
Reviews make me happy! *cough, cough, hint, hint* :D

Jessica237 said:
You ask why you should be the one to write it? I have many reasons :D
1. You are an amazing writer with a knack for capturing moments, characters, etc. and making them poetic, full of feeling.
2. Your JC fics are amazing, and they actually make me like Jake more than I do when I watch the show, but he's just not Eric. Jakes got that whole "person from your past"/ex-lover thing going on, but the UST between Calleigh and Eric is enough to make a blind/deaf/mute/no arms/no legs nun in Angora want more.
3. You are so amazingly prolific when it comes to writing. Stories just pop out like nothing, and they always come out good. You don't pop out crap stories that essentially go "Eric and Calleigh were in love. One day they got into a fight and Calleigh pushed Eric against the wall and kissed him so hard his head fell off." (plus any additional spelling/grammar errors because I didn't want to take the time to mess up)
4. I have about as much life experiences as the aforementioned nun and couldn't do justice to the scene we want.
5. You have a gift.
6. I would actually have trouble writing to any standard higher than the babysitters club book series...and even that's pretty far above me.
7. You strike a good balance in your scenes so they aren't too explicit, but the reader knows what's happening.
8. You love us and know that if there was anything we could do to make your day, we would do it.

In summary (you know, I actually hate that transition. But alas...) I would much, much, much, much rather read one of your fics (even if it's JC, heck, even if it's a horse and a penguin) than write my own because you write wonderfully. In essence, if you write the stories, I don't have to subject the world to my writing and myself to the humiliation that goes with it.

9. If you write us a fic, I'll send you cookies

Please give us hope in the midst of the darkness that is this fricking writer's strike.

Sincerely,

Jackie

Lucy wrote a smex up against the wall ficcie? Ohhhh! Anyone have a link to that one, I want to read it!! :D

And Jess babes, regardless of who else wrote a ficcie like that, you totally should write another one hon...heck we all should write one...E/C smex up against the wall is so HOT and the more we can read about it the better! Yummy! :devil:

Luce I'm with you...I don't feel sorry for the writer's anymore at all...I just wish they'd quit whining, that's where I'm at with them! :rolleyes:

Aww. Now I'm all blushy, Jacks. :D Seriously, you guys are all great, and I'm flattered y'all want me to keep writing. :D Thanks, guys! :D

So, uh, yeah. I guess I'm writing a 'Calleigh shoves Eric against the wall' fic now. ;) :D I'll see what I can do this weekend, since my classes start again on Monday. And since others are using that as an excuse to get out of writing, I get to as well. :D :lol:

...But before I start writing anything, I kind of have to find a plot for this fic first, though. :lol:

:lol: You mean "Calleigh pushes Eric up against the nearest wall and has her way with him" isn't enough of a plot, Jess? ;) Yay that you're gonna write this by the way...I love your ficcies! That makes me happy! :D

ETA: I heartily second all of Jacks reasons why you should write this Jess and I'll help make you cookies too ;)

Mo, it's on ff.net and LJ, but I can't link it because it has teh seks in it (pretty much all it has, heh) and the board's PG-13. Also, this thread would blow up from the hotness that is Eric and Calleigh wall sex. ;)

Jessica, YAY! I can't wait to read it. I've been having trouble concentrating on fic (lack of sleep on my part... and sometimes mediocre/cliché writing on the part of the fics) but I can always do so on your EC stories. Have you ever written smut? I think you should get into the habit. ;)

If I ever finish my adv calculus homework (doubtful), I'm gonna work on updating Time Tells. Maybe give you guys some smut to make up for the lack of updates. MAYBE. I've been itching to write but school comes first, unfortunately.

If I ever finish my adv calculus homework

WTF is THAT! Are you the next Stephen Hawkings, or (that guy who owns microsoft, who i can't remember the name of). You must be really clever. I never did whatever that is at school.

Probably cos' I'm half goldfish, half budgie :D.

I've been itching to write but school comes first, unfortunately.

I should really be encouraging you with your studies, but I just have one thing I feel you should know... Algebra is a waste of time. Outside of schools, I don't know anyone who has used it, or anyone who is using it, and I hate anyone who tried to use it. I didn't bother trying with algebra because I have no intention of ever going there.

I heartily second all of Jacks reasons why you should write this Jess and I'll help make you cookies too
I third it (Is that a proper sentence?) and I'd help make the cookies but i'm banned from the kitchen (Things tend to explode when I cook.)

Drommie

XOXOXOX

somethingsdont said:
Jessica, YAY! I can't wait to read it. I've been having trouble concentrating on fic (lack of sleep on my part... and sometimes mediocre/cliché writing on the part of the fics) but I can always do so on your EC stories. Have you ever written smut? I think you should get into the habit. ;)

Don't get too excited about it. I'm sure it's not going to be anything special. I'm a bit out of practice when it comes to writing EC fic.

And, lol, I've written almost-smut. But I got all immature and embarrassed about it, so I broke out of Cal's fantasy before it got too far. :rolleyes: :lol: I strongly believe that it's in everybody's best interest if I just leave the smut to somebody else. *nods* ;)

I feel like it has been forever since I dropped in over here?!! Probabaly has but hey, what can you do right when real life takes over? :lol:

Monday's ep better have something of E/C in it or what the hell are we gonna talk about while the writers and owners battle it out? Especially since I am a spoiler whore; I feel like I am out of work or something; except I am still getting paid by my regular job! :lol:

Anybody else massively bored our of their minds?

Anyway, Jess, I can't wait to read your fic...at least some of us are writing! Can't say I've been motivated to do that lately ;)

Jackie, I'm with you! I'm bored out of my mind too! :lol: I can't wait for the new ep of Miami but at the same time, it's kinda sad that that's all we got to look forward to indefinitely! ugh! And I thought summer hiatus after the love-tiangle saga of s5 finale was bad! I so hope that the writers and tptb make it up to us.

Oh bless you, Jessica! You do need more EC fics. It's time to tip the scale on the delicate balance that is the JC vs EC funness.
Luce, I will be the first to admit that I am the queen of cliche/overused plot lines. You know though, it is a hard balance at ff.net because there are some really good writers, there are so okay writers, and then there are some...not so good writers, but it's almost nice just to have the fics (even if they aren't well done.)
Okay, well my computer is wigging out on me, so I have to finish before the whole thing blows up in my face.

Have I mentioned that I HATE dial up with a passion of a thousand suns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back