Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished writing a new E/C story today. It's a continuation of the 10/7 episode from season 3. It's not part of your challenge, Jodie...I actually started this one before that, but was delayed when I fried my laptop (spilled water on it) this past week when I was in Florida. But, on the plane flight home I jotted the rest of the story down on a piece of paper and finally typed it up today.

Good news is, not only did I jot down the rest of the story on a piece of paper, but also some notes for a new story I'm going to write. For whatever reason I was inspired while on that flight. Go figure.

Anyway, here's the link.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4009813/1/10_7_A_Continuation

So... my sister in law is writing a fic. She said she based the house in the story on my own. I read her latest chapter... and then I nearly had a heart attack. This is the last chapter she e-mailed me...

Meanwhile, Natalia was stalking the halls of the huge house, peeping into every room, determined to know which was the largest bedroom, which had an on-suite, and so on, when she came across a locked room. She tugged and heaved at the old mahogany door, but it refused to budge. Still intent on finding out the contents, she nosily bent down and peered through the keyhole … and was shocked at what she saw. The room, bathed in a light pink paint, moonlight filtering in through a huge bay window, surrounded by dusty photographs and soft toys covered in cobwebs, contained several pieces of furniture, only one of which she could recognise … a tiny white crib pushed up against one wall, clothed in a old, threadbare material which was obviously decomposing as it stood in the damp room. She gasped as she saw a tiny, pale, limp hand grotesquely posed between the bars of the old fashioned cot, folds of the rotting material curled around it. She began to stand up, taking a large intake of breath as she did, coughing as the stench of death filled her nostrils, flooding her lungs, paralysing her with fear. She did the last thing that her body would allow. She screamed.

So, now crapping myself, I looked around my house for this death room. I pushed on every door and there was nothing there. They were all totally normal. Got to Emily's room and the door didn't open. I nearly had a stroke, right there in my hallway... and then I remembered that you have to pull the door to get into her room. I felt like a right tit, screaming for Martin then realising that I had to pull the handle, not push. He's never gonna let me live this down.

Jennifer, I hope your laptop recovers :D

Drommie

XOXOXOX

Wow, my presence in this thread is made of lose. I've been working so much lately I don't even know what day it is. As for the new episode tomorrow, not really expecting much on the EC front. I think this'll be another fantastic All About Ho jamboree hour. Yay... except, not.

And uh, yeah. I should probably finish that fic some time in the near future. At this point it should be next Christmas's entry. And hello, Valentine's Day challenge? Who's organizing it?

FluffyBlonde said:
Got to Emily's room and the door didn't open. I nearly had a stroke, right there in my hallway... and then I remembered that you have to pull the door to get into her room. I felt like a right tit, screaming for Martin then realising that I had to pull the handle, not push. He's never gonna let me live this down.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hear imaginary babies have special door locking powers like that. Be careful, madam! Tame the child before she's completely out of control.

Hey, Caro, what do you think about the name Lauren? Pretty good, right? Better than something pulled out of the sky, I think. A little on the boring side, though. If I were a Lauren, I'd want to spice up my life a little, too.

ETA: I posted a new chapter of TT. There are handcuffs. ;)

And if organizing the Valentine's Day challenge means yelling at people, I can do it. Start tossing around elements.

ETA2: Here's my element suggestion: "someone burns someone else accidentally, badly or repeatedly," interpreted however you want.

Hmm, I think I'm gonna have to pass on a Valentines day challenge. The Christmas challenge broke my muse. :lol: Besides, I have a feeling anything I came up with would end up fluffy (unless I throw Jake in there and make it angst, but that would be evil, heh), and I'll be perfectly fine if I never write fluff again. :lol: I'll be totally happy to read some Valentine's fluff, of course. ;) :D

Also, Lucy, yay for Eric, Cal, and handcuffs!! :D :devil: *is off to read*

Jessica, noooo. :( You can still provide us with an element, right? RIGHT?

But heh, I think a lot of people's muses were killed by the Christmas challenge. I have a feeling there'll be a lot less V-Day fics, but I'm up for writing one, even if I'm the only one. Anything to distract me from the fact that I have no idea where I'm going with TT. I might have to kill someone, though, if my V-Day fic turns out to be as long as my Christmas fic.

somethingsdont said:
Hey, Caro, what do you think about the name Lauren?

emot-neckbeard.gif
Are you pregnant?

As for elements, hmm. I'll have to think about it. I don't know if I'll have time to write a fic but I'll try at least. And omg, feel free to totally run it.

Element suggestions:

1) Death by chocolate
2) Shooting stars
3) Edible underwear

Drommie, you're hilarious! :lol: Oh, I would've loved to have been there when that happened! But you're sister in law's fic sounds so good. Is she posting it?

So the writers' strike is still not over and now the directors are meeting with the producers. We're not gonna see another new episode this season, are we? :( Damn! So close yet so far! :mad:

I thought i'd found some friends with you guys. Now I see i'm just wasting by time.

On September the 28th 1986, Lauren Steele was born to parents who didn't want her and couldn't afford to keep her. If it wasn't for her mothers desparate pleas, she'd probably be happy right now. Instead of putting the girl up for adoption, the parents kept her. Until she was four, she lived with her grandma. Then for the next fourteen years she was daily abused by her father, who never wanted her in the first place. At the age of 18, she changed her name and tried to start her life afresh. Upon encountering people who she deemed to be hurtful, she would run away, just like she had tried to do when she encountered her father after downing any amount of alcohol.

So, today, I'll be leaving you. For all those of you who have tried to be nice to me, I hope you have a nice life. For all those of you who don't like me, I don't blame you. No one likes me, so have a nice life anyway.

FluffyBlonde said:
I thought i'd found some friends with you guys. Now I see i'm just wasting by time.

On September the 28th 1986, Lauren Steele was born to parents who didn't want her and couldn't afford to keep her. If it wasn't for her mothers desparate pleas, she'd probably be happy right now. Instead of putting the girl up for adoption, the parents kept her. Until she was four, she lived with her grandma. Then for the next fourteen years she was daily abused by her father, who never wanted her in the first place. At the age of 18, she changed her name and tried to start her life afresh. Upon encountering people who she deemed to be hurtful, she would run away, just like she had tried to do when she encountered her father after downing any amount of alcohol.

So, today, I'll be leaving you. For all those of you who have tried to be nice to me, I hope you have a nice life. For all those of you who don't like me, I don't blame you. No one likes me, so have a nice life anyway.

WTF? :confused:

I always seem to pop in here at the strangest of times.

Lol, you're so full of shit. I don't have to dignify that with an explanation; I just don't believe a single thing you've said. If you expect me to believe your sob story, you're insane. What a joke.

Again, allow me to lead you here: Click. I'm sure you were teased to hell and back for having the name Lauren.

ETA: Just so I'm on-topic:
CSIMiami6x10-3.png

That's from CSI My Nanny and is my favorite Calleigh face of all time.

Wait what? I'm slow in the taking...what just happened?! :confused:

New ep tonight. Then boom! The end of the world. Only EC's bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter) would be able to revive it.

I'm totally going to be disappointed tonight if we don't get even the smallest cute scene, since it probably is the last episode we're going to get this YEAR. Grr. :( And now at this point, there's nothing new but those silly reality shows. :rolleyes: There's only one kind of "reality" that I want to see, and that's Eric and Calleigh ripping each other's clothes off and having a spirited wrestling match over which one of them gets to be on top. :devil: :D And then of course afterward they can cuddle, because Eric and Calleigh cuddling? How freaking adorable would that be?! :D

Aww, I love that Calleigh face, Lucy! :D That's when she realizes that she wants to have kids with Eric, right? Because that scene was just a million kinds of aww! Such a telling scene for Cal. :D

Wait what? I'm slow in the taking...what just happened?!

You're not the only one. :confused: :(

New episode, woop! I have popcorn for tonight, just to honour the last episode. I hope we get something! I'll have my fingers crossed. Haha, I'm so silly, I watch the epi's and spend ages thinking about what I can post on here ;)

I never get to post right away after the epi. Monday's the ONLY night my aunt takes her laptop to work for her weekly breif, AND she works late that night; so I never get to post right away :( Which means no basking in the glory of all that is EC-ness for a while.

That makes me sad.

Oh, and great update Luce *huggles*.

Seriously, I am going to make tonight last!! A little alcohol and some popcorn will hopefully make me forget, even if for a small moment, that tonight is probably going to be the lasy episode we get for the season!

Hopefully, the writers have given us a little something to tide us over ;) It would totally suck if we got nothing and have to wait, more than likely, til next season for a resolution.

Good God, someone is having the biggest frickin' laugh at our expense somewhere and it is killing me! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back