Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Hey, forgot the best part of that script!

It's when Calleigh and Eric first walk into the club. That hostess Jessica welcomes them with the words: "You two want a private room?" Awww can't wait for their faces! I wonder if they're gonna be all blushy and awkward (the script only says 'Calleigh badges her' afterwards... But with Adam and Em you never know, they could something with this bit, no?)

2. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Thx for the info Leela! :D

Oh my! Am I the only one who doesn't look forward to Eric being set up with an OC? I could cry. *buhuu* :( ... I want my EC kiss and some more of the fluff; the angsty stuff you can keep.

xx Nora *off to her corner*

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I don't want Eric to actually be with an OC. That's to say, I don't want him invested in her. The only thing I like about it is that apparently her name is Jessica. :lol: So Jessica gets to hang all over Eric. I kind of like that! :lol: But no, I'd love to see Eric try to move on from Calleigh (because come on, we all know he can't :D ), and I'd love for Calleigh to finally get a glimpse of what she's missing. I want Calleigh to have to see Eric kiss somebody in front of her, so she'd know what it felt like. Oh, the Jealous Calleigh. :D And yeah, I'm all for the angst, so I don't mind watching them struggle. :D But you know, eventually some fluff and a kiss and a bedroom scene would be nice. :D

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Oh, of course Eric won't be invested in it, but the attempt in itself is what I'm looking forward to. I mean, if Calleigh's not going to see the light, Eric can't be expected to pine for her forever. I think that's the point. The best love stories aren't fairyland fantasies for a reason. I'm not suggesting they Romeo and Juliet the relationship, but I think a smidgen of jealousy is healthy for any relationship. Calleigh seeing Eric with another girl and realizing that she wants to be in her position, that can only lead to good things!

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

ohhh yeeey! spoilers!

I can't wait for the EC scenes, though I'm wondering what happened to the chic drowning in the lake. I really want to see wet suit Eric! But on the other hand, EC in front of the altar, in the club being asked if they wanted a room, and jealous Calleigh is definitely something to look forward to! Plus, Eric was wondering what he and the other girl has in common...hmmm...maybe she's a relative and they'll find out eventually. When they do they would hang out more often to catch up and Cal doesn't know this so she'd get jealous? This 'something ing common' definitely intrigues me. I just hope Calleigh wakes up soon and give us JC resolution so she could go get Eric back :D

6. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Oh, Jessica! You better keep your hands off of Eric, or else I'm gonna get Cal. :devil: Seriously, if I were in Eric's position I would also try to move on (or at least forward), because after all the season 5 flirting Cal has become as cold as a fish. But, you know, with all the poetic justice that's been exercised, I want to have the prince carry off the right princess. As it is, you'll just have to get me through the anguish and tell me when I can look again. No wonder, I stayed away from all the Jake stuff.

xxNora

7. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Okay I just read the script and I really can't wait to see it. Not much EC but it's a new episode and I've been needing one so bad. I can't wait for jealous Calleigh to be on the screen. I figured they would throw something in like that. It was only a matter of time but how long will they carry Eric and Jessica's "connection" out? He had to suffer through Cal and Jake for quite some time so I guess it's her turn.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I wouldn't really be surprised if we never saw Jessica again, though. Remember Samantha? Samantha who? I think it may be more about Eric exploring his options. I do hope Calleigh sees them, but I don't think that happens. Nor does Eric go after Jessica. And she's a good 10 years younger than him (why do the writers always do that?) and doesn't seem like the type of girl you build a solid relationship with. So yeah, she's sort of like a cupcake, and Eric is just trying to figure out if he should start moving on. I don't think he'll date Jessica, but this may motivate him to go out there and find someone else, and then Calleigh will find out and then cue the angst and jealousy just in time for May sweeps.

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I guess I could see Eric going on little 'nothing' dates here and there, but he definitely wouldn't get serious about anyone....at least I hope not. The romantic in me likes to think that he is, in fact, Calleigh's lobster, and therefore, they will end up together (come hell or high water). However, the cynic in me can't help but think that maybe Eric will move on. He is a good looking man, and he can't stay single forever, so it's healthy for him to get out there. And maybe eventually he'd get over Calleigh (maybe not completely, but mostly) and they'll return to some semblance of the relationship they had before. I'm not saying I want this to happen, I'm just saying that it could happen. If it did...I would be thoroughly pissed. On the other hand, Calleigh does need to open her eyes. She's gone all gung-ho into Jake (for what reason, I don't know) but she obviously feels something for Eric. Yeah, she cares for him as a friend, but there's something more and she needs to bite the bullet and deal with it or she's gonna end up one unhappy lady. Regarding this whole alter and private room thing, oh goodness, I hope we get some good nonverbals! They are both so good at that, and I'm sure it would prompt a lot of daydreaming :devil: either on the parts of the characters, or on the parts of the fans. Either way, I'll not say no to nonverbals.

You may have already said this, but when does this episode air? Soon I hope. I don't know if they're doing this all over the place, but when I watched on Monday night, there were these random little pop-ups with trivia-type information. While some of it was interesting, most of it was just like "uh-huh...give me something I can use"

Anyway, I think I have a little embryo of a jealous Calleigh fic in my head. Hopefully I can carry this one to term.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If Eric does decide to date/hookup with Jessica, I won't be devistated b/c it won't last....she is an OC....those storylines never last. And hell if this helps Cal see the light in some way and gets her jealous enough to realize what the hell she has not only been missing but what she has been doing to Eric and herself all this time; then I am all for it! Something has to wake her up and if it is another woman (however cliched it may seem) then what the hell; BRING IT ON!! :lol:

On a side note....the damn site keeps taking away my avatars!! How small do I have to make them? Has anyone else had an issue with being a premium member? I was but apparently can't continue it anymore..Did I misss something? :confused:

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ jpg & png avatars have to be below 20k. The gif limit is 60k. ;)

I'm not sure about the Premium Member query. It might have something to do with moving to a new board (March 9th). I would suggest asking in the QSF forum. :)

12. delkolover

That is probably it and would explain it...thanks ;)

13. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Jacks, if I remember correctly, new ep starts airing on March 24th.

14. delkolover

ok seriously what is up with the site? every avatar I pick the site tells me is too big and all I can choose is a "url" avatar....what the hell am I doing wrong and why is it bothering me all of a sudden??

Someone helpe me!!! :lol:

And yes, new eps start March 24th :D

15. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

^^^^^If it makes you feel any better, I have problems too (though my problems result from being unable to correctly use electronics.) I highly doubt you have that same problem. Maybe life will be better, or at least filled with more avatars, once we reach the promised land (i.e. the new site).

In other news, guys, I just finished and posted my Valentine's Day fic I'm going to be honest, this is the most jacked up thing I have ever written (this coming from the girl who wrote a research paper on Dr. Seuss...) Honestly, I don't have any idea what happened. I knew I was doing three different stories for the V-day challenge (plus the jealous Calleigh one) but they all sort of lumped into one story. It's really random, but I posted a v-day fic. So there Read at your own risk...no, actually, just read. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.