Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

:lol: :lol: Ahhh I love coming in here, y'all never fail to make me smile! And speaking of smiles...yeah I totally agree...both Eric and Calleigh have amazing smiles, they are seriously beautiful, it's like they light up whenever they're around eachother! *Sigh!* :D And yeah Jodie They have their own "special" smiles that give only to eachother, and Caro] totally agree...they get anywhere near eachother, and it's like the world disappears and all they see is eachother...that people is LOVE! Yay! :D

And I can't decide who I want to make the first move Caro but yeah I think you're right, I think it's up to Cal to make the first move...and yeah clearly needs to tap that! :devil:

And speaking of tapping that...there's a gorgeous butt shot of Mr. Adam in In Touch this week...yummy! :devil:

2. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Calleigh pretty much needs to be the one to make the first move. She needs to be the one to set the pace, so Eric doesn't make the mistake of moving in too soon after Jake, or waiting too long after Jake. And I love the idea that Eric, even though he wants to be with her right now so, so badly, is willing to wait for Calleigh to make the first move, even if it takes her longer than he wants, aww.

And aww, the smiley pics. :D They do have smiles that they reserve just for each other, which is really sweet. And all their smiles around each other are always so genuine; I love it. :D

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Jess I like that idea too, as much as I don't want poor Eric to have to suffer or wait more, I can definitely see him doing just that, waiting for her to be ready to make the first move because he loves her too much to push her when she's not ready yet, even though he knows she loves him...*Sigh* he is really such an amazing man! Now Calleigh Dusquene MAKE YOUR DANG MOVE WOMAN!!! :D

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Yeah, I agree that Calleigh needs to make the first move. Eric's always been the one who's made his intentions clear (or as clear as he can without being creepy), while Calleigh's just sorta been sitting back, speaking solely with her eyes because she feels a certain security with the familiarity of Jake.

From The Fray's "Look After You":

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
    Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know
    When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
    You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah of the two Eric has always been the one to at least bring the subject up...of the them being together...I think being the amazing loving guy he is he'll keep waiting until Call does something that let's him know she is finally ready...I just hope she doesn't make him wait too long...yes she should take time to get over this "thing" :p with Jake...but not too long, after all he didn't mean THAT much to her! ;)

Love the song Luce...this one from Michael Buble and Nelly Furtado always makes me think of E/C...
    "Tell me when will you be mine
    Tell me quando quando quando
    We can share a love divine
    Please don't make me wait again

When will you say yes to me
    Tell me quando quando quando
    You mean happiness to me
    Oh my love please tell me when..."

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Ok so I've been gone for a while because life sucks...well, it doesn't really but when I'm pulled away from CSIMiami by RL, then it sucks.

Missed the last ep and I had to wait until Friday night to see it, good thing there wasn't much I missed. I'll miss tomorrow's episode but I'm hoping I'll have enough time on Tuesday to see it on the internet otherwise I won't see it until Friday (again) :(. I saw the preview for tomorrow but is there any EC spoiler that we know about? Anyway, I have the 19th off (for the every EC reason in the world) so I intend to hog the tv that night because the world is just going to begin on that very moment...and maybe we'll see rainbow again.

somethingsdont, let me know when you're going to take over the world and we'll start designing your currency.

And last but not the least, I'll give money (or a very, very big thank you bcoz I really don't have much money) to someone who'll make video of the times that Calleigh said Eric's name and vice versa. There's just something about them saying each other's name that put a ridiculously big smile on my face. :D

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Lol. I have so much work to do but I just thought I'd drop in and say how I agree with all of the above. Jake has to go soon, and the smiles are gorgeous.

Jodie - thanks for the birthday message and pressie. xoxo

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

hiphuga nice job on taking the 19th off and hogging the tv, smart move...don't want to miss the rising of E/C sun! ;) Gah I so cannot wait for that eppy...we had darn well better still get it on the 19th and not have to wait due to reruns!

Ohhhh yeah I love hearing them say eachother's names too...in fact I don't know what you all think, but I'd be willing to be that Calleigh melts every time Eric says her name...well she either melts...or...you know... :devil: every time! :devil:

9. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I've already decided on the currency. It's gonna be hip huggers, of course. The more hip hugger jeans you own, the richer you are. And everyone works night shift.

I updated one of my WIPs that I should pay more attention to: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3741789/6/Stolen_Moments

I just want to hear their names screamed out in the throes of passion.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good call on the currency there Luce ;) Gotta work on collecting me more of those...I got a couple pairs, but if they're currency I need to get getting more! :lol:

Sweet you updated that one...cool beans!

Ohhhh uh yeah, totally with you on that...I'm all for hearing them scream eachother's names that way :devil: Mmmmm, yeah baby! ;)

ETA: Cast lists for this week just came out and there is NO Jake Jerkely listed for tonights eppy!! :D

11. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

NO JAKE JERKLEY!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! That just made my day! I hate him. I haven't met someone who does like him yet. Converted two more CSI Watchers to be HipHuggers. I expected them to put up more of a fight but they gave in rather easily when I told them what was going on in the last part of series 5 and the beginning of series 6 (We're only half way through series 5 here in England. It sucks.)

Drommie

XOXOXOX

P.S Started building a boat, purely because I have nothing better to do with my time. If it ever floods, then you're all on the top of my boarding list. Any suggestion to the name of my boat? All suggestions welcome (Within reason!)

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Sorry I haven't been around. My friends all have today off so this weekend we hung out every night. So you can imagine how crazy things may have been this past weekend ;)

How is big is your boat going to be?? Trust me if it ever floods I will be like the first one there :lol:

As for a name how about Midnight Tiptoe b/c we sooo want some midnight tiptoe ;)

I am happy that we get another week w/o Jake...while he usually brings some good E/C tension it is just nice not to have to look at him!! :lol:

Eric is the one who always broaches the subject of "them" and I am hoping (if the strike ends and we actually get an end to this season) that we go full circle but SHE is the one to bring up the subject of "them" and get them to the next step. While Cal might be emotionally inept, the writers have to eventually get her over that hump and I feel that would be a good start.

A week from today we get our episode!!! Honestly, I think the time went by pretty fast...NOT!! :lol:

13. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Its going to be able to hold ten people, no probs, with storage space. A huge Catboat. I'd make another mast, but that means making another sail, and i can't sew.

I really like the name midnight tiptoe: 'The Midnight Tiptoe, Angel of the Norfolk Broads.' I like!

Is the strike over already or are we still waiting to learn if we get a whole season or not?

I also think Cal will make the first move cos' as much as Eric loves her, He won't want to spoil any chance he has with her by moving too fast.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

And her deciding to make the first move will be a great character development/stride for Cal. This whole thing is about her not wanting to open herself up completely. She knows the inevitable with Jake but she doesn't with Eric and that scares her.

So her being able to make herself make the first move with Eric would be a great stride for her and any possible relationship with Eric. Usually once you are able to open one door the rest open more easily. Eric will be patient with her as he has been...he knows that if he pushes her, he will push her away both physically and emotionally.

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh I definatly (ahem...definitely. ;) ) want Calleigh to be the one who makes the first move.

It's invitable, but is she takes that first step, she'll be able to put more into the relationship. If Eric tkaes it, she'll be able to turn away and hide from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.