Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I can see her like that with Eric. Trusting him enough to give all her trust to him. Maybe him dominating her for a change. We have yet to see submisive Calleigh.

I love Body Shots! And Breat Men. I was like... woo, Emily! haha, That girl is afraid of nothing. Remember the ants? I don't know how the hell she did that!

Jodie
    xxxxxxx

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If you watch the commentary for "Wannabe" they say that she is not afraid of ants in real life but that she was a trooper b/c she actually volunteered to get in the tank with the ants and do that scene.

I am not afraid of ants but I hate them. So she is like my hero for that scene :lol:

I would like to see submissive Cal too and I thikn she would be that way with Eric b/c she has already said she trusts him with her life; so I could see that extending to the bedroom!

3. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

You gave me shivers just thinking about those ants i hate them. They get everywhere and even when you think they are all off there are still some there crawling all over you.

submisive Calleigh mmmmmmmmm that would be interesting :devil:

Well she has already said she trusts him with her life, so yeah I could see that extending to the bedroom

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Heather? Do I hear story-cogs ticking? :p

Even not being afraid, she's still brave! :) Hehe.

I hope we get some scene soon. I'm getting withdrawals!

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, girls, I have to finish packing, and that means putting the computer away. I don't know how long I'll be offline, I have to get internet in Cali, etc. And I'll probably miss tomorrow's episode, too, but it's not like it sounds like a fantastic one.

Have fun without me, and for entertainment purposes I expect a couple of unwanted pregnancies when I come back, etc. Enjoy tomorrow's episode and wish me tons of luck! Hugs for everyone. Humps for some.

6. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

there maybe a few story-cogs going around in there :lol:

midnight_tiptoes (is your name Carol :confused:) wishing you tons of luck with your move :D

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Carol, I've been wondering where you were! All the very best of luck with the move. I hope that you will get back online asap. No Miami episode review this week. :(

Take care. :)

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

LUCY! *reaches* I'm moving even further away from England! It's okay, if I keep on moving eventually I might end up there :)

Thanks, guys, I'm a bit nervous, but it need to be done. Who knows, next time you see me it might be on the show.

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh no!!! Bye my dear. we'll miss you! Have fun and stay safe.

Haha, if my agent keeps getting me as many auditions as she is, I may join you on the show ;)

Jodie
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Good luck with you move Midnight!!!!

As for a submissive Calleigh, that would certainly be interesting to watch!! I don't really see Calliegh being a control freak in the bedroom. I see her more as letting Eric take the wheel, and just enjoying it!! :devil: not that anyone would be able not to!! :devil: :lol:

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Ah, Caro, good luck with your move, and come back to this thread soon! We'll miss you! I'll take you up on that unwanted pregnancy if you appear on the show. Holy crap, that'd be awesome. (The show, not the unwanted pregnancy.)

I still see dominant Calleigh most of the time, with submissive Calleigh appearing on special occasions. It's more fun to write dominant Calleigh than submissive Calleigh anyway, because Eric lets her do anything she wants, and I love frustrated Eric.

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hehe, yeah true! I'm still up for the capping Eric's assets and sending them to Emily. And now we can send Calleigh's boobs to Adam. That could have interesting results!!

Jodie
    xxxxxxx

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Jodie, sorry about the goat...I really don't know how it got involved. He sort of just walked in and demanded some stage time. Actors these days :)
    As far as Eric and Calleigh finally getting together, I definitely see a give and take between them. That's just how they are, and that's why they're so perfect for each other.
    Oh, I do wish the writers would go home a little more with the characters...I like that the focus is on the crime scene stuff, but honestly...

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh so now it's a male goat Jacks! You sure are making this difficult! :p

They are starting to I think, we saw H with Marisol. But we definatly need to see the characters in their home environment. They can only grow and develop so far without delving into their personal lives.

Jodie
    xxxx

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh so now it's a male goat Jacks! You sure are making this difficult! :lol:

They are starting to I think, we saw H with Marisol. But we definatly need to see the characters in their home environment. They can only grow and develop so far without delving into their personal lives.

Jodie
    xxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.