Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)

I don't know if they have any scenes tomorrow, but since it's a group case and Ryan isn't at the lab, I bet they will. I don't expect anything significant, though. Sucks.

I totally did! :D I'm really trying to be better about reviewing the fics I like...I tend to read them, love them and then get so caught up in them I forget to review...so yeah trying to be better with that! ;)

Mmmm, thanks for the info on tomorrow night Sky! *fingers are crossed!* :D

For the sake of continuity (huh? what's that? lol), you'd think they would have to give us at least one mildly significant scene tonight. Perhaps nothing blatant since it's still early, but maybe a tense look, a couple of tense words, that kind of thing. That's what I want to see - I don't want to see Eric move on and be perfectly okay with being nothing more than Calleigh's friend. I still want to see him irritated. He's still hurt, and I still want to see my EC angst. :D

But then again, that's if we could depend on continuity. So I don't expect much tonight, either.

I agree with Jessica! EC angst is what we need :D There has to be a bit of drama until they can fall into each others arms and kiss passionately ;)

Pendy - hi and welcome! :)

Jess I do not like angst, so it pains me a bit to agree with you...but I totally do...angst would at least show that are attempting continuity and that is what I want more than a cute sweet moment between them! (And that's saying something I want a cute E/C moment!) I really do hope we get something tonight...they've been hyping this and getting our hopes up, now they need to deliver already dang it!

Well because of my job I won't be able to see it when it airs but thankfully I have cable on-demand so I can watch it when they put it on there. Yeah not expecting to much EC in this ep either. Wouldn't mind seeing something though, I mean ANYthing but I know better. I honestly don't expect to see anything definitive (to which we see Cal show she feels for Eric cause we know he feels for her) between these two until like "Bang Bang Your Debt" but then again the writers could do something before then.

Oh yeah and welcome Pendy! ;)

EC angst is definatly what we need
There HAS to be a bit of drama until EC can fall into each others Loving arms.
And I think that (from what I've read in the spoiler boxes)ep 9 is just what we need

We all know from experience that this show is not good with continuity and I am starting to see why; they move the eps around too much. I think if the eps were to air in the order that they came out as as production then we might see some continuity but since they don't we are all over the place.

As for as E/C goes they have to make it angsty and difficult. If it wasn't then it would be boring and a huge let down. They are putting too much time and effort into this to drop it and have Eric simply move on and not care about Cal anymore. As hard as it is we have to be patient and go with it. It will happen, it just a matter of how long the writers decide they want to go with the triangle. They seem to be getting way too much positive feedback and feedback in general to let this go. Whether or not people like this ship, they ARE watching to see what happens.

Wow, you guys go through these pages like peanuts!

Skylar, I know this is late but your Holy Heirarchy is so funny and so true! I believe in Holy Heirarchy. I also have full faith in it because it will bring EC together! :D

Looking forward for tonight's ep. Calleigh with arrow and bow...hot :devil:

Just finished watching Emily on Rachel Ray. Nothing new on EC but she looks pretty like always. She was wearing black dress and bubble gum pink stiletto heels (I could never pull that one off).

Btw, welcome Pendy.

Hey Pendy, welcome!
huh...the little spoiler thing didn't hide what I had to say. Needless today, it is now gone. sorry about that.

Jodie, I'm sorry, it's a very demanding goat!

Welcome Pendy!

I just watched the show too and she says that she enjoys having two men "fighting" for her.

I would too! They are both HOT!! :)

Continuity has never been a thing of Miami's. They just don't doit at all.

We have random episodes of no character development and significnat interactions. It's like they are blank episodes that havn't had real characters added to them.

It's true, and Adam Rodriguez has commented on that before. Honestly, that's one thing I love about that guy: he knows what's good, and he's not afraid to say it.
I think that's the deal with some of the earlier EC interactions. It's like they toy with ideas and then go a completely different direction. I'm not going to lie, from a non-recurring character storyline aspect, I think the writers do a pretty good job of making it interesting, but they always seem to find a way to screw with the characters. Sad day.
oh--so I know this probably doesn't belong here, but I just saw my first Roswell episode...mmmmh younger Adam Rodriguez. I love that man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back