Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I'm so glad you're here, Moriel. West Coast FTW! We're gonna bring the Wonder Twin Powers with our West Coast coolness.

Heroes, wtf. I'm so lost. They should do a Miami crossover. Calleigh with her power of ass kicking and Eric with his ability to bring Calleigh to orgasm without even touching her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Caro I'm so glad you're feelin' it with me out here on the W.C.! ;) You so rock babes! :D Bring on the West Coast coolness!! ;)

A Miami/Heroes crossover like that would be the freakin' coolest thing ever! Of course with those powers it'd probably have to air on HBO to be fair! :devil: But hey that works for me! :lol:

ETA: Caro babes, here we go! One minute and counting! Yay! :lol:

ETA again: Luce I was inspired by your amazing review! ;) So here is my review of the eppy...or my random thoughts as I watched it! :D

Okay can I just say if they can have two horny teenagers making out like that in a car all hot and heavy they can sure as heck have Eric and Call make out like that....come on writers, if you think that scene to start tonight was hot, you ain't seen nothin! Have Eric and Calleigh do that scene and I guarentee your tv screen will spontaneously combust!! 'Nuff said! :devil:

"CSI Dusquene" scene, totally cute! That was totally a flirty chuckle on his part and flirty grin on hers! And then him seeing Speed and her instantly knowing something is wrong...Jake or no Jake (Grrrr!) she is as in tune with him as ever, love it!! (And Cal's hair in the wind...way hot! ;) )

"Car Guy" Eric, is way HOT! :devil: Can I just jump him, like now!! Oh wait here comes Cal, she thinks so too! ;)

"Come on Eric, it's me...." wow, now that was nice! That was a little bit of Cal putting herself out there for him...and then when he didn't tell her (which I haven't decided if I'm glad about or pissed about) you could tell she was disappointed, cuz she knows something's up!

Speed helping Eric....loved that! I always liked there friendship and I think this was a really cool way to pay a bit of homage to that!

Calleigh and Jake and the "coffee machine" scene...GAG! Sorry, I know if this was Calleigh and Eric I would have loved it...but with Jake...blech! :p That said, I wish this had been Eric and Calleigh cuz I totally see that having been an adorable scene between them! :D

Whoa! Hello Calleigh Cleavage in the hospital!! :devil: Naughty me I know, but seriously it's like RIGHT THERE!!

Hummer fight...was freakin' awesome! I am not a fan of angst, like at all! But seriously, when it means they actually talk about things like that...that's awesome! "Eric you have to talk to me!" And then her actually bringing up her and Jake and the pissy look on Eric's face...WOHOO, they're addressing it! Bring on the E/C...it's So coming people! Heehee, yay!!

"Does it come with a sexual favor payment plan?" Best line of the eppy! :lol: :lol: Calleigh...freakin' kicks ass!! :lol: :lol:

Loved how Eric's first thought when the shooting stopped was to make sure Cal was okay! Gah I love how much E/C this ep has and this is only halfway through! This SOOO rocks!!

Lol, minor heart attack... :lol: I'm such a dork...Eric found Cal back at the crime scene and she's says "Our best bet is to recreate the crime scene" and then the screen went black...and I freaked and thought that my tv lost it's connection and I was going to miss whatever fabulous shippy scene was sure to be coming right then...but it was just a commercial break! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Wow...yeah, total dork! :lol:

I LOVE E/C working together! They so rock! Them working the scene backwards like that...and seeing themselves in slow motion and figuring things out...I love them talking out the details like that...and figuring things out, it's just one more in a million of reasons why they belong together! They work seamlessly together...as I'm sure they fit seamlessly in other ways too! :devil: ;)

Wow...and if there were any doubts by anyone as to just what an amazing actress Emily is...that last scene with Eric and Coop should erase any doubts forever! The woman is AMAZING! Her concern for Eric being hurt right off the bat was amazing..."You don't think Eric was hurt?" loved that!

And I'm sorry but that SOOO should have been Calleigh and Eric at the end, that would have been the perfect end to an almost perfect E/C eppy! Despite Jake (Grrr! :p ) this ep was so full of E/C time together that you can't help but love it! And I did, do! :D

After this eppy I am more confident than ever that we will prevail...it's E/C all the way!

Time for bed!

Okay, they totally cut my favorite part of the episode, Brandon explaining to Eric and Calleigh that he and Jess had been friends for years and he was in love with her but she was dating a jerk, and that he was hoping they would finally be together. Damn you, writers! That would've been awesome. Oh well.

I'm glad Eric didn't tell Calleigh about Speed. Calleigh needs to realize she can't have her cake and eat it too. She made her choice, and now she has to live with it. Speaking of:

Calleigh: I want this coffee machine omg squee!!
Jake: ...

WTF? Could he be more non-responsive? And he has no ass. I'm sorry, but a man with a flat ass is... it's a sin. Maybe it's become I'm Hispanic, but yeah, a nice ass is in my top 5.

I'm also glad Calleigh knows that Eric is not okay with her and Jake. Being with Jake has turned Calleigh into an airheaded bitch and she needs to get over herself fast. It's gotten to the point where the moment when Jake goes assholic on her ass, I'll enjoy it so much.

Was it me or did they cut a Ryan/Calleigh scene from the preview?

midnight_tiptoes said:
Being with Jake has turned Calleigh into an airheaded bitch and she needs to get over herself fast.

:lol: Bwahahaha!

Dude, I was just thinking of earlier when you guys mentioned Valera saying something to them... I thought of a scenario: Calleigh sees Eric from across the lab with an attractive lady. She goes to see Valera for DNA results and a conversation ensues...

C: "Is that Eric's girlfriend?" (curiously)
V: "No, Eric doesn't have a girlfriend."
C: "Oh." (pleased)
V: "You of all people should know that."
C: "Why? What are you talking about?" (befuddled)
V: "Well, you're the one he's waiting for."

Wow, that is why I don't/can't write fanfic. I'm a cheesy lame-ass. :rolleyes:

The review fairy strikes again, yay! From the BBYD review:

The cast feels more cohesive in this episode than they have a in a long, long time. Calleigh is concerned about Delko throughout the episode, first trying to get him to tell her what he saw at the crime scene, and then at the end laying into Dan Cooper, letting him know that his actions hurt Delko. The romantic tension between the two has heated up over the last season, but this episode highlights what makes them such an appealing pair: their friendship and concern for each other. When shots are fired at the college campus, Delko's first thoughts are of Calleigh's safety and in turn, when she lays into Dan, it's Delko's pain she thinks of first, not any hurt she herself feels.

Much love to that! <3 <3 >7 <--- I don't know what that last one is.

I absolutely LOVE your reviews!

Ok...so that Calleigh/Jake/coffee machine scene made me want to vomit. Seriously...there was no use for that scene other than to show that they sleep with each other, and they established that fact already...so no stinking use for that vomit inducing scene.

LOVED the E/C in this episode, especially the interaction in the Hummer, at the crime scene when the shooting started, and at the club where they busted Dan.

My only disappointment with this episode, other than the vomit inducing scene was the end of the show at the cemetary. That just BEGGED for Calleigh to be there with Eric, not Horatio. I literally groaned out loud when H showed up, and thought to myself that the writers ruined a perfect E/C opportunity by letting Savior Horatio be the one to talk to him.

And...WTF?? They still keep Speed's stuff in his locker? Didn't Horatio clear it out after he was killed?

I really enjoyed the ep overall...the special effects when Cal and Eric are back at the college talking about the evidence....that was sooo cool. They need to do that more.

I loved how Cal kept on Eric trying to get him to admit what was wrong w/o being a bitch about it; You really did see that she cares for him and his well being and apparently cares about what he thinks on some level about her being with Jake. The whole non continuity thing came out in this ep b/c this ep was supposed to be the second and not the 4th....so Cal asking if her and Jake were bothering Eric seemed out of place for that reason. It would have made more sense if the ep aired in the order it was supposed to for obvious reasons.

The whole coffee machine thing was soooo not needed and so is Jake b/c he was in what two whole scenes?? Speed was in more scenes than he was. It really just goes to show that the only reason he is around is for filler and to progress the E/C storyline.

"CSI Duquesne?"
"Eric, it's me"
"Are you digging for change?"
"Is it about me and Jake?"
"What am I supposed to think if you've been strange to me all day?"
"Calleigh are you ok?"
"You don't think Eric got hurt?"

These are quotes to remember :). I know some of them may not be exactly as they were said, but something very close to that effect. Loved, loved the episode!! The smiles, laughter, CONCERN, friendship, togetherness, and of course LOVE that can not be ignored!!! I was just smiling throughout the eppy :). Of course I have to agree that the coffee scene and the Horatio at the cementary prevented it from being a perfect EC episode... :mad: And Jennifer I thought the same thing about Speed's things still in his locker. :confused:

Other stuff I loved about the episode: alexx's concern, ;)little Ryan time :D, frank's confusion with eric's reaction, EC, EC, EC, EC..... :) :) :)

Yeah WTF about Speed's stuff still being in the locker. I can understand maybe his badge and some of his police stuff still being in there b/c I think police do do that out of respect for the fallen officer but his wallet???? I find that very very hard to believe that that stuff wouldn't be given to his parents.

Speed's wallet/credit card being accessible to Cooper is totally ridiculous. This is what happened:

Writer #1: "Hay guizz, we need to stick Rory in this ep 'cause we promised the fanz."
Writer #2: "Ya and we need to get rid of Cooper 'cause we hired Sam and I like staring at her boobies."
Writer #1: "Hay, let's toss Coop in jail!"
Writer #2: "Well, that's a hell of a lot better than how we killed off Speed!!!"
Writer #3: "Both of you are stupid. The only way to tie Speed and Cooper into one storyline even though that's unnecessary is to make Cooper use Speed's credit card even though Horatio was supposed to have cleaned out Speed's shit in Lost Son."
Writer #1: "Oh, nobody who watched the show in season 3 still watches it today. The writing's too bad."
Writers #2&3: "Brilliant!"

We should write the episodes (Except it wouldn't be csi miami then - it would be more like a E/C soap! :rolleyes:) But that's not a problem. Only 64 more posts then I can put my picture up on my account! (I've got it all sorted out but *preparing for hail of rotten food* It's not E/C related.)

Put me in the stockades, Drommie

XXXX

P.S It's actually a picture of ... you'll have to wait and see. :D

This was the best CSI:Miami ep of the season by far(so far)!! Eric and Cal had some of the best scenes togeteher. The 'Miss Duquesne' line was just the cutest and did you see the smiles they were awesome!! :D Her concern for him the first time he had seen Speed was great too! When she had asked him about what was bothering him back at the lab I was kind of in between when he didn't tell her. Yes he should have told her but she hurt him so him not telling her the truth is understandable. And the car scene..........LOVED IT!!!!!! I'm so happy the brought the fact that Eric might have a problem with her and Jake up and that she knows he would. When they found out about dumbass Dan I love the emotion Calleigh put in it. She put Eric feelings before her own which comes to show you she cares about him so much. I think the next eps are going to be hell for our beloved ship though so brace yourself guys!!!

OH YEAH and the end I was so disappointed that Cal wasn't the one to go see Eric at the graveyard. Hell they didn't give us a scene after Eric stormed out the Cafe'!!!

Hi sky glad your back :)
Last nights epy sound awsome. It sounds like the best E/C epy this season :D
------
Only 20 more posts till I can get a little piccy. I've already piced my fave :)

You guys have me so excited for that episode! It sounds amazing! I only have to wait a year until it's aired in the uk :( Anyone feel like being incredibly kind and posting some clips! Pretty please! :D

I'm making some clips at the moment and I'll let y'all know when they're up! ;)

Also, Lucy, you asked for the original manip up there, right?
Here it is:
ecbunkaww.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back