Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Acutally Jacks , you are correct. That is exactly what is suppoed to happen with the credit card. That is, if the spoilers haven't changed. Either way, it has been said repeatedly that Speed is dead and isn't real. ;)

I copy my posts often b/c sometimes I notice the site is slow and doesn't always click over or the site doesn't go through when you click submit.

That is actually a smart idea. I still have dial-up, so it takes forever for anything to load.
Brooke and Lucy, great job on your stories at ff.net!

I could see Eric's mom bugging him, "go over there and talk to her!" and Eric would be all, "mom!" and she'd be all, "hold on, you got a smudge over here," and spit on a hankie and wipe his face off and then fix up his shirt and tuck it into his pants and then pushing him towards Calleigh. And then she'd make them pose for a picture.

I just wrote this long paragraph out then the website said 'This form is no longer valid' and deleted it all. I'll do a quick version cos' i've got to go squeal into a pillow now (It was four ten line paragraphs long)

So, I watched the promo. I'm undecided wether Speed is a figment of Eric's imagination, because there are points that could swing it either way (Calleigh couldn't see Speed at the beach, but at the bar I couldn't see Eric and he was still there.) Je n'aime pas Ryan. Il m'enerve. He isn't worried about Speed, he's worried about his 'Job'. A job that he lost and is trying to win back. I didn't think he could sink any lower last week, yet apparently he can. Asking a dead persons friend if he is definetly dead as dead as a can of spam. He get's top marks for insensitivity.

I hope this works, Drommie

P.S I think Eric's mother will 'accidentally' look through his phone and see all the pictures of Calleigh he must keep in there. I think it will either be Speed or Eric's mom that will be the catalyst in E/C.

Stupid invalid message :mad: good thing I've copied it this time :)

Ryan is so insensitive. I really dont like his charecter he annoys me (sorry Ryan fans just my opinion, dont kill me)

I cant decide if Speed is a figment of Erics imagination or not, mainly cause of the same reasons as Drommie.

I hope Erics mum makes a apperence soon. We always get the impression that the Delkos are a very close family yet the only one we've seen is Marisol. We didnt even get to see his family when he got shot :(

I think it will either be Erics mum, Calleighs dad or Speed that will be the catalyst in E/C relationship.

I hope its Erics mum cause that means we'll get to see her :)

I don't think Calleigh's father will say anything. I mean, he didn't notice anything was happening with Calleigh and Hagen, and like the entire lab knew about that.

I think Alexx will say someting, probably unwittingly, about either Eric or Calleigh.

Valera is most likly to meddle, she loves the gossip and stuff. I can see her and Natalia joining forces :lol:

And I would LOVE to see Erics mom. I wanna meet Calleigh's too for that matter.

Jodie
xxx

Guys, if you use Mozilla Firefox (which you all should because IE and AOL suck buttholes and Safari is only tolerable on Macs), it saves/restores whatever you input into the quick reply box if you return to the page or refresh. I've recently run into the 'invalid form' message as well but Firefox had everything saved. It even has a nifty spell check feature and a bunch of cool add-ins. UPGRADE.

I think that if anyone says something to Eric, he'll kinda chuckle nervously and give a dismissive look that says, "heard that before!" (from Natalia, remember?) and if someone mentions anything to Calleigh, she'll change the subject really quickly and avoid all eye contact for the next half-hour because she's got images of naked Eric flashing around in her head.

And if they happen to be in the same room when someone says something, they'll give each other longing looks and then kinda shrug it off momentarily and act all cool/joking about the whole thing even though they're gonna be thinking about it for the rest of the day. Eric'll want to say something, and Calleigh, well, Calleigh'll push him away and be like, "I'm taken, I'm taken, lalalalala I don't want to hear what you have to say," even though the guy she goes home to isn't nearly as perfect or well-hung.

And wow, my interpretation's kinda depressing but they've been dancing around the issue for so long and Calleigh's so emotionally "damaged" that I'm pretty sure it'll take a whole army of people simultaneously screaming, "WAKE UP U FUKHED" to really have any effect.

I hope episodes 9 and 10 don't disappoint, and I'm really excited for BBYD.

somethingsdont said:I'm pretty sure it'll take a whole army of people simultaneously screaming, "WAKE UP U FUKHED" to really have any effect.

:lol: :lol: You do make me laugh!

Yeah I could see Calleigh responding that way. Although, recently she has become more... what's the word... open? Not really what I wanted to say but I think you'll understand.

She doesn't really mind the 'looks' anymore, before she ignored them but now... Now she is blushing and giving them back.

Or an I just imagening that?

Jodie
xxxx

I second the Firefox suggestion. If you type something in the reply box, for example, and hit 'reload', Firefox saves the message. If you get the 'form no longer invalid' all you have to do is hit the 'go back one page' button and Firefox will have saved the message for you. Internet Explorer sucks donkey balls.

I have hope for the second half of the season, but I'm weary about the first. I think the writers are gonna put us through hell before they give us what we want and I hope people hang on and don't start jumping ships cause that would suck hardcore.

Bah? Jump ships? how dare you even insintuate that! Haah :lol: We are hardcore shippers my friend... no stopping us!

We are already the largest group! Imagine what'll happen when it goes canon!?!

I actually fear people will stop taking an interest. Once it's happened, it takes away from the 'will she - wont she' ordeal and, whilst I will continue to care, maybe others wont?! Maybe they'll be all, 'yeah it's happened now, what else is new?' :eek:

Jodie
xxxxxx

I don't think so. Both GSR and DL are canon and those threads are very active. It'll be okay. We'll probably see much less fanfic, though.

Agreed midnight GSR and DL are still very active so yeah we'll be ok.
We will probably see less fan fics though :( speaking of fanfic is it playing up for anyone else :confused:
And Fire Fox really does work thanks to who ever suggested it :D

I hope so!!

And if we have any less fanfiction it simply wont exist!!! We really do need to write more!

Jodie
xxxxxxxx

I uploaded the flirty "You're lying?" scene from the last episode because I have nothing better to do. I was gonna do the scenes from the season premiere too (the "nice tan" one and the boat/beach one) but then I got lazy and I think I passed my ISP's upload limit for the month. Oops.

I don't think there'll be less fics, just less angsty ones. I have a feeling that the quality'll decrease too, but by then I'll probably be watching and re-watching all the scenes the writers owe us. ;)

adorelo said:
I hope so!!

And if we have any less fanfiction it simply wont exist!!! We really do need to write more!

Jodie
xxxxxxxx

True it wont exist but we are just to lazy I think it comes with shipping E/C.
The quality may decrease a bit to (not that mine could decrease :( not only am I lazy but Im a crap writer :( )
We need more fics!!! I just read a good E/C one called caught in a moment or something like that it was really good.
And thanks for up loading that scene somethingsdont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back