Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Sigh. It's unfortunate, really. Apparently there are good Miami writers over at LJ, but I don't have/use/want to use LJ, so I'm stuck digging back 50 pages on ff.net to see if there's anything worth reading. The good stories are really superb, but the bad ones, well, they pretty much need warning labels.

Don't worry Latinhiphugger, it is ok if you don't write...we are lazy here and it is always easier to read and reivew than it is write!

You don't have to have a LJ to read LJ stories. Or have you read them all already? There's an awesome EC writer there.

Barely anyone writes over at LJ. Most Miami LJ fanfic writers are slashers, too. Finding a E/C is a miracle, and then you realize you already read it over at ff.net

Or people don't finish their E/C fics *looks in the mirror* so you are left with half finished stories. Which sucks b/c we do have some good writers but real life and writers block takes over and nothing gets done.

I save the fics to my computer so I don't have to go back through 50 pages to find the fics that I want....it becomes too tedious after a while.

Latinhiphugger, read anything by Jessica237 if you like angst...she is the E/C angst queen. She knows how to torture us. Love ya Jess ;) Jessica's LJ

Oh yeah, I wrote one fic and haven't updated it in months, just because...*whispers* I don't feel like it. That'll be our little secret.

Yeah, I know, but I'm never quite sure where on LJ to look. Who would be the author you're talking about? If you've got a link, that's even better. I'm craving some EC angst.

And kinda related, I'm working on an EC fic right now (even though, yes, I know I should be working on my WIPs). I kind of have a bunch of parts written out, but I don't know how I'm going to link them together or end it.

We won't be this nice after a few hours... just kidding!

There are fics at ff.net and at LiveJournal that are worth reading, you just have to do a litle searching to get to them.

If you go to the "No Midnight Tiptoe" site (see the first post), there are fics written by Alethialia that I enjoyed.

Sky's "When It Falls" is worth reading... it's working its way to E/C goodness, so long Jake.

Jess, writes extremely well. She has a -J/C and E/C- fic at ff.net called "On The Outside" and her LJ has tons of great fics... especially her current project "If Only"... it's a heart breaking story, so if you read it, you should have a box of tissues with you. Her LJ has tons of angst, but if you don't like amgst, just read them... you'll love it and hate it at the same time! She definitely knows how to get into your head and mess it up... she enjoys torturing us, but we still love her!

calleigsthebest wrote "Scars of a Broken Childhood" and is currently writng "Picking Up The Pieces"... both are absolute must-reads and you'll love it. It has mature content, violence, etc. but if you can handle it, you should read it.

There are others out there, so if you need any more, I'm willing to help you look for them and I'll tell you about the ones I enjoyed reading.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Thanks Delko lover. I'm going to start right now. I'm craving for fanfics... seriously.

Wow, so I know what I'm going to be doing until 2 in the morning (EST). I just read one story by alethialia and I am hooked.

Told you! She's old school, too. She was one of the few EC fans back in season 1.

I wish I could read them all again for the first time.

Great, as soon as I read one of her fics after she posted it, I was hooked to her writing. Screw sleep... you should keep on reading, cause it's worth it! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I love finding new fics...whether it be for this fandom or another one....i can stay up all night and read.

Her fics are awesome and I remember the first time I read them...I was up for hours b/c I couldn't stop!!

The "greatest story ever written never finished" is Apalachicola. I'd kill anyone for an update.

^^^OMG me too. I have sent messages to that author and everytime she tells me she is going to finish it but she never does...that fic is awesome. Even though it isn't done, I totally recommend reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back