Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

Well you know, they are in the acting bussiness and things are different there than say...other occupations. It may be because they go to work together but after that they go home and they do their own thing. I wouldn't be suprised if Lauren Graham isn't nice. She doesn't look it, but I don't know anything. Gilmore Girls bugs me a little.

Maybe Adam and Emily have different hang out spots? They are two totally different people...

To be honest, and I am not being mean or offensive here, I don't care if they hang out (although it is a plus). What I really care about is that *they* really really want their characters to be together and are into the storyline involving them.

Adam and Emily do do functions together but you can see that they tend to go in totally different directions most of the time. Although, the thing they have in common is that niether one seems to be able to sit still!! I mean they say Emily is all over the place but hell, Adam seems like he nevers stops either.

They really do get along though, Adam said as much in his intererview about the budding romance between E/C. Which is always nice b/c it puts a little extra into the on screen romance. For other shows, with others actors who didn't get along you could sometimes sense that, ya know? When the actors don't want the ship or get along that tends to translate on screen and really forces the writers to work around it or avoid it totally.

I kind of don't care if they hang out either, I am just wondering because I am comparing TV actors lives to another occupation and I want to know how different things are. Just what I was thinking that it would probably be because after work they go seperate ways and have different lives.

Yeah, Eric never looked too happy around Natalia and we know Adam wasn't a fan of the storyline. It was very lackluster. But his performance so far in the E/C storyline has been amazing. Both him and Emily's. You can tell they really want it.

I have just found this picture and I had to post it!

A/E

Awww, so cute! :D

P.S: could anyone explaine me how to post pictures and not just the links?...I think I'm suppose to but the url between the [image][/image] as that is what I do in other forums but I can't make it work...

Patricia, you need to have more than 100 posts to post pictures (and have an avatar). Here's another one:

1092561730ff.jpg

Really great pics guys!! I'm So glad the get along though. Damn they look just so cute together!!

Is it September yet??

Still more than two months to go. Sucks.

The scene in your signature is a thing of beauty. It should be played on loop on the side of buses and billboards across the world.

UGH!!! More than two months now that's torture Midnight!!!

Now about my siggy I'm acutually working on one with another hiphugger scene but it's proving to be difficult. I'm still trying to get the hang of making them.

Those are some awesome pics! Especually the last one that Caro posted. God I can't wait two more months! I still haven't started on my fic :p I've had some issues come up and I hardly have anytime to do it. :(

I love how every time I pop in here there are new lovely pics to stare at...*Mo grins and drools over the gorgeousness that is our couple!*
Gah yeah I'm with y'all...I need some new eppys dang it! The new season can't come soon enough for me...now, now would be good! Especially with these two getting it on...first couple minutes of the new season...I've decided we should have the first eppy of the season open with the inside of Eric's apartment...we hear a phone ringing and then hear a "What the....?" and then it pans to the couch and we see E/C entangled in eachother attempting to untangle from eachother as they search for whoever's phone ringing! :devil: Now that would make me happy!! :D

Yeah, definitely that would be a great beginning! :D
They could also arrive at a run at work because they’re late and than apologize with Horatio. Immediately they could start remembering what happened the night before… :devil:
I think that I’d organize a big party if something like this happens… :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back