Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

That would be so awesome Midnight!! I'll have to keep rewinding it over and over again!! :devil: haha

But I think it would be really cute cause whenever you see the two of them doing an interview together they're all playful with each other. You gotta love them!!! :p

There's an great fic in the fanfiction thread called "The Stranger". You guys should go read it cause it's awesome!!! ;)

But I think it would be really cute cause whenever you see the two of them doing an interview together they're all playful with each other. You gotta love them!!!
You so do just gotta love them! I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's makes a good ship that much more amazing and fun when the actors who play the characters not only get along but have amazing chemistry themselves! How can you not love that! :D

Where can I found some Adam/Emily pics together?
I have seen som in avatars...but I just haven't found any...

^I would have given you some, but this computer is new and doesn't have the old stuff...

I don't know if there are very many Adam and Emily candids. Besides the fact that they keep their lives private, I don't think Adam and Emily go many places together. You know, they may work together and have fun but when the day is over they go their seperate ways. I wish they would hang more often... You know, I don't hear about them going out to lunch on occassion or hanging with their friends somewhere, it's always with their cast they go partying.

They both have such busy schedules that they probably don't get the chance to go out with their friends and during a season the cast is always together. So it is probably just easier to hang out. It is nice that the cast hangs out and is close. You hear about some shows where all the cast does is fight...so the hanging out thing is good.

Them doing a commentary together on an ep like Burned would be awesome. I would love to see them do a commentary on the hospital scene from Man Down. That is, if they would ever be able to talk between the panting and flirting! :lol:

Yeah, that is true, but I wish that I could see them at one anothers birthday parties or at a premier just to be hanging out, because they don't have to get serious. And I like how the cast gets along, too. I don't want to hear about any of these people fighting with each other.

I was particularly talking about a pic I saw in an avatar, I was going to ask the owner about it but he/she change the avatar before I had the chance to ask...

It seemed backstage, and Adam had his arm aroud her, it was really cute!!!

I'm glad to read that the cast gets along! that's really awesome! like one big happy family! :lol:

If you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, it was from an interview, in which case it was one of Gina's lovely avatars (I'm pretty sure anyway).

I love that the cast members of a show get along too, especially it comes through onscreen. Could you imagine how different things would've been if Emily and Adam couldn't stand each other? Those scenes in Burned and Just Murder would never have worked.

You mean these?

adam_emily3.jpg

adam_emily2.jpg

adam_emily1.jpg

I think she is talking about those, but I was just saying I wish they would hang out more often.

If Adam and Emily couldn't stand each other, I don't think this ship would have come this far, but if it did, I am sure they could work things out. I remember when Chad Michal Murray and Sophia Bush were together and then they broke up so she was mad at him but she still had to ask like a couple with him on their show. That must be tough.

But how GA's cast seem to be fighting, I don't want Miami to get like that. They all seem like they have fun with each other anyways, so it must not be a big deal.

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson didn't get along off the set, and Mulder and Scully are like the slpha of ships. I'm sure it wouldn't matter. But honestly, who wouldn't get along with Emily?

Probably Adam doesn't hang out with her and JT because their backgrounds are so different. Being Hispanic myself I can tell you it can get a bit too weird being surrounded by white people all the time.

Didn't Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls not get along in real life? I don't know; I got irritated with that show after a few seasons, but apparently that mutual dislike added to their chemistry, or so I heard. *shrug*

I don't know how Eric and Cal's chemistry would be affected if Adam and Emily really didn't care too much for each other, and it's certainly not something I want to find out. I like that they like each other! :D It makes for cute behind the scenes stuff, when we manage to get that kind of thing. :D

Yeah, I hear Lauren Graham is kind of a bitch. That shocked me. She always looked nice, but I guess she isn't. Oh well, both Adam and Emily are nice, and Emily said that Adam was her first friend on the show and that they like each other a lot. So I'm sure they get along fine. And Adam said in his last interview with CSI Files that they're having a lot of fun with the E/C stuff. Yay for buddies!

I still wonder if those Caruso rumors are true.

midnight_tiptoes said:
You mean these?

Yeeeees!
THAN K YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :D

About Gillian/David...they didn't hang out together but they did get along. He was a big support for her when she found out she was preagnat.

What Caruso rumors??

Adam looks so cocky in those pictures. "This girl right here. Yup. All over me. I'm the maaaan."

And Emily, any opportunity to touch him:

adamemily7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back