Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Like I said in an earlier post...he soooo wants to take her into his arms for being there. Their body langauge so says it. It is obvious that they are trying very hard not to jump into each other's arms.

midnight_tiptoes said:
delkolover said:
who's to say he didn't!! :devil: I mean she was wearing an easy access tank top so it wouldn't have taken much!! :D

Poor Speed. He was right in the back seat, too. I imagine with Ryan they just put Finding Nemo on the DVD player and give him a bag full of gummy bears, up the partition between the back and front seats and get to work.

But Speed was much harder to distract.

Eric: Speed, you wanna go for a walk or something?
Speed: *Sigh* At least have the decency to air the car before you page me back this time.
I know Speed was in the car and I found it even more funny.

hey guys, i just wanted ask which episodes (you thought) in seasons 4 & 5 were the most calleigh/eric or just calleigh centric or just had a whole bunch of the characters in them....apparently because itunes only has seasons 4 & 5 up for sale which is a real shame; bah! and i have a humungo amout on a gift card i need to spend...

opinionations would be helpful! thanks a bunch..

I really liked how in season 4, when Marisol died and Eric heard the news, Calleigh was there with him. And the way they looked at each other...

Like this?

CSIMiami-4-2.jpg

I'm in love with that picture, I'm so happy you gave me another excuse to post it. :D

Yeah, 'Rampage' is definately worth a watch. Other than that, we only got little snippets here and there in Season 4. 'Nailed' is decent, when Calleigh sees Eric with Marisol and assuming he involved with her. Jealous Calleigh rocks. We haven't had anything too good in Season 5 so far.

Nothing for season 5... and no problem for having you post it. And Nailed is pretty good because I soo thought Cal was jealous.

Wait, didn't we have Eric and Calleigh "playing spin-the-bottle" in that one episode this season? ;) With lots of giggling and smiling? I don't remember which one it was though.

Oh, and in season four (again...can't remember the name, lol) there's Eric seriously not wanting Calleigh to know about him and you-know-who, like he's ashamed and afraid of Calleigh's disappointment. We had a lot of that in S4, didn't we? Eric really being afraid of what Calleigh thought of him? I thought it was definitely there in the Jealous Calleigh scene in Nailed, right as she's walking away from him. To both of them, what others think doesn't matter, except when it comes to each other. Aw. :D

If I wrote something it would end up far too angst-ridden, and that episode is anything but. I'm always so mean to them, for one reason or another. I just can't do straight fluff. That's more Jess' territory *looks hopeful* Please! You can make it one of your drabbles, and I'll also send a muffin. That's a damn good deal.

Surely you don't mean me. :lol: After all my Calleigh-killing? :lol: Although...it's been a little while since I've written E/C fluff, and the muffins are tempting! :lol: I might have to write it. :D

Spin the Bottle? Hmmm... not sure.

Eric was one of the first people to ask if she was okay when she got ran off the canal. She was the first person he called in Rio.

Yeah, but doesn't the ppl who write it have a rep. for doing somethin' juicy and just before your brain explodes from the excitemnt cut ot another scene? haha :lol:

Somebody has the cap of it. I swear I'm not just imagining it. :lol: But yeah, there was just Eric and Calleigh, all alone, and lots of bottles. And they were giggly and flirty and you could tell they were so about to play spin-the-bottle. Or maybe they had just finished. Or both. ;)

And also in Rio, Calleigh was worried sick about Eric when she lost his signal. It was as though she'd been doing nothing all day but tracking him, and then when she lost him, she freaked out and immediately called Horatio. And then Horatio does his thing and says "I know where he is" and sorta hangs up on Calleigh, and you know that got her even more upset.

Poor Calleigh; she's gonna be a nervous wreck by the end of the season, what with all the worrying for Eric.

Oh, I know what your talking about Jessica. ;) I remember that bottles pic.

I know, Calleigh is gonna be so sad at the end of the season. I hope it will tell her that life is short and she needs to be with that special someone now. :D

99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall.

I <3 that scene so much. Eric was so trying to impress her, and she was laughing far harder than was necessary. They're wearing the same color again too! And in Internal Affairs they were doing their 'I'll wear black, you wear white' routine. Something tells me the wardrobe folk are Hip Huggers too. Like we didn't already know they are a perfect match! :D

Seriously, when was the last time either of them smiled like that?

It has definately been a while since either of them smiled liked that. especially at each other!! I love how she laughs at his lame joke and the hair oh the hair!! it just screams 'a quick roll in the hay' :devil:

Jessica you soooo need to write more E/C fics....long ones too! Maybe a little fluff, maybe a little angst, maybe a littbe bit off everything!!!! :p

Gor fot it girl!!

I'm a little mixed up on the last thing you said there, delkolover, but Jessica, you should write some more fics!!!

I love their matching clothes, it's so sexy. I like Calleigh in black, but you know what? She has been wearing all black lately and remeber in that episode in season 1 she said "You know I don't look good in all black." Something to think about...

haha that was supposed to be: Go for it girl!! :lol:
I'm on Airzona time right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back