Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Yeah, it's toward the end of season two. :)

Man, in the rare occasions that season two isn't blatantly screaming "Eric and Calleigh!!!", then it always finds some other way to prove that they belong together. :D

And wow. That look in Big Brother. Especially the way Calleigh looks at him. Totally unresolved-but-not-for-long sexual tension. ;)

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

She is so giving him a 'come hither' look in those pictures! If they don't resolve the sexual tension soon, they may just burst into a huge ball of flames in front of our very eyes. Nobody wants an extra crispy Scuba Boy now do we? They should be forced to do it for health and safety reasons. :eek:

Now I could be wrong, because we don't have that many Hispanics in East London, but I've always seen people of those races to be very close with their families. They always seem to have good family values, and I perceive Eric's family to be the same way. Calleigh, on the other hand, has a completely crummy family who by the sounds of things can barely stand to be in the same room as each other. She deserves a decent family. Every Medittereanean person, or person from that kind of heritage that I have met has always seemed very warm and inviting. Maybe Calleigh's drawn to that because she's never experienced it, or it's because a side of her personality is very warm too, even though she keeps it hidden for the most part. I may be wrong, but regardless Calleigh + Hispanics (esp. Cubans, with a hint of Russian) = <3. :D

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm Puerto Rican and I can tell you Hispanics are all about family. I live with my mom and my grandpa lives with us. I see the rest of my family nearly every day and when I don't, we call each other. I can't imagine Eric's family being any other way. I also think it would overwhelm Calleigh initially, but she'd learn to embrace it eventually.

4. Leela

Leela Pathologist

New thread! I love the title! But I already said that...
    Anyway, my thread-warming gift comes in form of very fresh DeathGrip caps. Made them two minutes ago, especially for this occasion! :D

To die for:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Awww I wanna marry that scene!

5. midnight_tiptoes

I wanna marry it, too. I mean, they're in the woods, he's all sweaty, her hair is a mess... you don't have to be a genius to know what happened there.

Jungle lovin... jungle lovin...

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

The whole episode is just so damn sweet! I mean, over the course of two season we haven't had as much stuff as we got in that episode. That convo, the 'easy', the arm touching, the fact that Calleigh totally went to the memorial for him. It's Hip Hugger utopia. Not forgetting 'I can love, but I need his heart!'. Seriously, when are we going to get another episode like that? We've waited long enough, we earned it damnit! I'm still optimistic about everything coming up though. We know there will be at least a small amount of E/C interaction in 'Throwing Heat' which is the next one to air. Is it on Monday or not?

There's been jungle lovin' since then too:
    [​IMG]

:devil:

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Throwing Heat isn't this Monday....it's next Monday the 22nd. So we have to wait :( Death Grip was a great E/C episode. I mean the scene with Steve Corwin, the woods scene, and then the end when he looks at her after she drops the flower....it all screams sexual tension. At the end when she drops the flower you can sooo tell he wants to put his arm around her and but doesn't.

If they don't get these two together I am going to combust from frustration :lol:

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Now that clip from Blood Brothers I love. He soo should have put the moves on her while she was in the car.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

who's to say he didn't!! :devil: I mean she was wearing an easy access tank top so it wouldn't have taken much!! :D

10. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Wow, you so read my mind. How do you do that? Mmmm...thinking about it is soo hoooot. And yes plenty of sexual tension in Big Brother and Death Grip. Plenty throughout that whole season.

11. midnight_tiptoes

Poor Speed. He was right in the back seat, too. I imagine with Ryan they just put Finding Nemo on the DVD player and give him a bag full of gummy bears, up the partition between the back and front seats and get to work.

But Speed was much harder to distract.

Eric: Speed, you wanna go for a walk or something?
    Speed: *Sigh* At least have the decency to air the car before you page me back this time.

12. Leela

Leela Pathologist

I think that scene in Blood Brothers was way too short! They could've sat in that car for two hours (maybe they did, but tptb didn't show it...). Would've been cool to see the car scene as the B-story of the episode. Like H and the rest solving the crime and every two minutes a cut to 'What happens in the car?'
    First cut: We see Eric, Calleigh and Speed talking.
    Next cut: Speed talking, Eric and Cal pretend to listen while fumbling with each others pants.
    Third cut: Speed looking out of the back window, Eric and Cal making out on the driver's seat.
    Fourth cut: Speed standing three meters away from the car, covering his ears...

Blahh, also, I was bored last night and played a bit more with some DeathGrip caps:
    [​IMG]

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

:lol: That cap is awesome.

I actually don't think I'll ever get over Death Grip. I know this is back in Season 2, where Calleigh was alot more open than she is now, but the fact that she was there so much for him just confirms to me that there's something brewing between them. It get the feeling around then was the time they moved on from 'just friends' with lots of flirting to 'something more'. There's a lot of little looks and such that are a lot deeper and more meaningful than they were in the first season. I think part of the reason they drifted apart was the realisation that there was more, not just because of Speed. Calleigh was so openly flirty with him for a lot of Season 2 and in Season 3 it just kind of disappeared. That scream to me that she has become more self-aware of what she does around him because she's realised her feelings a much deeper than platonic. All of a sudden there was an awkwardness to them when they were together. Matters since then haven't helped, there's been a ton of stuff to make the gap between them into a fully-fledged canyon, yet the've still always been there. Or there-abouts. I get the feeling that what's coming up in the new episodes will be what brings them truly back together. I think things can only escalate from there. :)

14. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Even more DeathGrip:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And saved the best for last:
    [​IMG]

Doesn't that cap SCREAM for a post-ep fic? Doesn't it?
    I'm sure Eric and Calleigh went somewhere together after that. A cafe or something... Or back to Eric's together? He would've thanked her for being there with him at the service and.... *starts daydreaming, which she shouldn't because she's at work*

Ok, ANYBODY who writes me a DeathGrip post-ep fic (smooching/happy-end mandatory!) will receive a muffin baked by me, decorated E/C style (and yes I'm mean that!! I'll ship worldwide!).

15. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

If I wrote something it would end up far too angst-ridden, and that episode is anything but. I'm always so mean to them, for one reason or another. I just can't do straight fluff. That's more Jess' territory *looks hopeful* Please! You can make it one of your drabbles, and I'll also send a muffin. ;) That's a damn good deal. :D

This is my favourite thing from the entire episode. As upset as Eric is about the girl, he's got to be ecstatic that she showed up. Her being there + that look = luurve!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.