Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Believe it or not it is actually pretty chilly in LA around this time of the year....upper 60's to low 70's and it looked like it just rained and was windy so it adds to the cold.

I checked the weather and it was in the mid 60's there today....Florida is like that too...it can be in the 80's but go as low as the 60's on some days...the weather this year, especially has been unseasonably cold in those areas.

But they do look cute all huddled together ;)

And yes, we have many good things for E/C coming up...so I am not too bummed about tonight....like I said, I expected it.

I am sure Corey gave us some little witty lighthearted scene in this ep. ;)

2. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

In a way, I'm kind of glad to hear that there is only one scene with E/C tonight. I'm a big fan of the E/C ship (I've been lurking here for months for all the spoilers and pics.). When the writers don't oversaturate the episode with E/C moments, I have to use my own imagination to fill in the blanks. In some respects, I have more fun coming up with my own scenarios for these two characters than watching what the writers end up doing.

I guess I should introduce myself. I kind of just jumped right in. I hope that's okay. I've been watching CSI: Miami on and off since Season 1. It's the only CSI show I can really get into. I like the setting and the outlandishness of some of the plots. It's always been the most entertaining to me of all the shows.

Mostly what has kept me around though is the great chemistry between E/C. I'm so excited that they have finally 'gone canon', as you all say.

So I hope you don't mind that I've stepped out of the lurking shadows and am joining you. :)

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I guess I was being hopeful. I'm about to watch the episode now and a little sad theres no :drool::drool::drool: moment to expect from Calleigh and Eric (glance, wink, smile???) But I guess I'll have to settle looking at them in the same room together :shifty:

Anyway, I agree with you, I can't wait to for 7.18, 7.19, and 7.20

Way too excited about that bathroom scene. :drool:

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Now look i'm all for someone opening the show besides Horatio, But if Calleighs gonna do it shes gonna have to have the sunglasses and the snappy one liner to get the show started. Lol! And i hope that board knocked some sence in little Miss. Whatshername! Lol!

Ok Now I know I hate Tara that sneeky Bitch!!!!!

Well I see they are leaving the daydream in! looks like it might be a little seedy to me! I think Eric is having some kinky fantasies.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

For our non-American friends, there is nothing to tell for E/C in tonights episode, BUT the daydream that delkolover mentioned for Flight Risk in the spoilers IS in the promo. You see Eric & Calleigh sitting next to each other on a plane, like you're looking through the plane's window and see them. Calleigh is sipping champagne and turns to look at Eric.

There is one point in the promo where the two of them are looking for evidence in one of the plane's bathrooms and Eric says something about people sneaking in there to have a smoke or to have sex. And Calleigh says "or to murder a flight attendant".

6. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I love this episode even if we just have one scene of hiphugger.. omg .. im crazy but .. when calleigh went on the interrogation room and sits .. eric help her sit and push the chairs loool

so what do we have in the cbs promo ?? the ctv one just shows eric , horatio and the people on the plan ??

7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I did notice one little thing in tonight's episode...when E/C are questioning the brother and sister, he pulls out her chair for her, and pushes it in as she sits down...I made extra speical sure that I watched for anything :D
    As for nexts weeks promo, well, I guess if Eric does have that daydream, they left it in there, as it was deff. in the promo! This episode looks really good, and they showed a lot of E/C in the plane, and that little thing with calleigh sipping wine and eric just looking over at her!:bolian:

8. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

My Goodness! Even though this episode didn't have anything do with EC, it was great.

I think I still have to use the spoiler tags sooo...
    Wow, did anyone else notice that when Calleigh was about to sit down next to Eric he pulled her chair in? Didn't anyone else notice his arm??? I will take that as my little teensy weensy EC scene in this ep.
    And then Tara and the drugs! I swear I didn't see that one coming. I seriously thought it was Julia.

I can't believe that CBS is going to play tricks on our mind again with that spoiler. Did you guys see Eric and Calleigh on the plane at the end?? I think that was supposed to be the day dream thing. Cuz I know I wasn't the only one who thought that when Eric was describing what people would do in the airplane bathroom he was wishing he and Cal would do a lil something something like that. :drool:
    All in All, this is why I love this show.

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

You know I didnt find this episode to be boring at all. I like the scene with Calleigh interrogating one wife and Eric the other. I also like that Horatio was trying to teach Kyle a valuable lesson by making him work in the morgue. But getting him his own apartment :confused: After being irresponsible driving too fast and teaching him a lesson, being reprimanded by Horatio for handling evidence and telling Julia he was under investigation for stealing evidence, he gets a apartment???

What I didnt like was the opening scene with Tara. She got hit in the head with a wooden board that looked like it was as heavy as cardboard and she was ready to go into convulsions?? :confused::confused:. Was a little overacting there. :rolleyes: Too bad she's the one who stole the drugs at the end!! What a twist!! I too thought it was Julia...

Anyway, It was interesting to watch. It actually made me remember the orignal CSI Miami's jampacked with twists and turns, that kept you on the edge of your seat. Travers was back again - really like him being there.

Back to Calleigh and Eric before I get my head chewed off...:cardie:

HE PUSHED HER CHAIR IN FOR HER...Awww!!:adore: Calleigh and Eric did have one scene together because they did lead this investigation, but throughout the show, in their scenes apart from each other, I thought they were great. and Eric (Woah, Mama Mia!! :drool::drool:, love the suit and darker shirt)

And they showed them on the plane together - They kept the daydream, yippee! Eric talking about sex with Calleigh...hmmm excited to see that episode ;)

Sorry, my thoughts were a little scattered on this one, but overall I thought it was a great episode and next week will be even better.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ok so I am not overly disappointed that we didn't get anything about E/C tonight. I did notice (like everyone else did) that he pulled out her chair for her...my shipper heart is happy. :)

As far as next week goes, at least they are working together next week :thumbsup:
    I am glad they left that scene in where Eric is daydreaming...it was too adorable. I can't wait to see that one. :luvlove:

11. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

NOWWW , i really really really want to see the promo ... hate stupid ctv who never shows anything in the promo ...

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

So I guess we will be getting that day dream sequence after all :lol: It looks cute...tastefully done, although we haven't seen it yet, I'm sure it was done right.

It dragged a little bit but it was pretty good. They have definately set up some interesting storylines...Tara and the pills, Kyle in the morgue etc. Nice twist at the end but then again, I saw that one coming from the spoilers ;)

Even though they were all business did anyone happen to notice that when Cal went to sit down Eric pulled out her chair and then pushed it in a little after she sat down? Totally cute little gesture ;)

13. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

For all you CTV people, I'll try to explain the promo with the E/C scenes as best I can...;)

Well, it basically shows that the murder is on a plane, and a little way in, we see E/C on the plane, looking around and eric sayings something like, "people sneak up here, have sex.." and then calleigh says "maybe kill a flight attendent" and then the announcer guy says something, but I totally dont remmeber, and then we see E/C on the plane, with calleigh sipping win and grinning at eric. I'm sure it'll be online by tomorrow, but it looks like an intense E/C episode for us all! :bolian:

14. tigerlove2002

tigerlove2002 Victim

So i really enjoyed this episode even though it didn't have much E/C in it. However, I thought that they 'mirrored' each other because each one was interviewing the widow and then they both brought the kids in. It was like it all came together at the end. O and Eric holding Calleigh's seat for her, so cute. My heart melted a little.

Next week's episode should be good. Looks like there's lots of E/C scenes!!!!!

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Okay, so no E/C.. but at least they had a scene together. And he did pull out the chair for her when they were in interrogation, which was adorable eventhough nobody probably noticed it unless you were REALLY watching. Lol.

The end had me like :wtf::eek:.. I did not see that coming.

Overall, though, it was a really good episode. I didn't think I'd like it but I did.:)

Looks like will be getting that little daydream from Eric. Eventhough I'm a bit apprehensive about seeing it and don't think it really fits in this sort of show.. It did look really sweet, like when Calleigh turned and smiled at Eric.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.