Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delkolover, I absolutely adore you. You're my favorite person in the whole wide world. I'm having a horrible day and you've just made it a lot better.

Anyway, they look so close in those pictures. Those pics look like they are from that scene when Cal picks him up from the detention center. I like it that her outfit is so relaxed. So, pic No.2... My guess is that it's the moment when they are joking about marriage. I love Cal's smile. I haven't seen her smile so sincerely in a while. And Eric is making this move with his arms as if he were saying: "Come give me a kiss", don't you think? Pic No.1... It's surreal how this pic portrays their relationship so perfectly. When I looked at it all I could think is LOVE. Now, anytime someone says that EC is forced, we'll show them this pic. By the way, there's so gonna be a kiss. You can just see Eric leaning in. And Cal looks hypnotized by his lips. This pic also gives me the feeling that Eric is saying something.

As I already said, they look really close, like they are really comfortable with each other and that makes me think that maybe, just maybe, they get together earlier in the episode. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see.

Seriously, I'm so addicted, I can't stop watching the photos. Not to mention that I'm smiling like a fool.

Okay, I have to add that I like both of their outfits. I seriously doubt that Cal is going to be dressed like this during the whole episode, though.

Jackie, thank you so much for posting those pictures! Now I'm going to spend the rest of my day staring at them... not that that is a bad thing.

Now isn't that picture so much like the original hiphuggers picture that started it all? Calleigh's hands are on his hips, and his are on her arms. Different setting, different clothes, but hands in the same position. Its perfect!

And they are so going to kiss there. He IS leaning in for one. And... another interesting thing... SHE is leaning agaist HIM.

Last edited:
Season 6 is great .Calleigh for sure encourages Eric especially in that scene where he is talking about having children. .She may be afraid of the big step but something is there for sure.

The spoiler pictures make me very happy!!!:drool:

Delkolover, I absolutely adore you. You're my favorite person in the whole wide world. I'm having a horrible day and you've just made it a lot better.

Anyway, they look so close in those pictures. Those pics look like they are from that scene when Cal picks him up from the detention center. I like it that her outfit is so relaxed. So, pic No.2... My guess is that it's the moment when they are joking about marriage. I love Cal's smile. I haven't seen her smile so sincerely in a while. And Eric is making this move with his arms as if he were saying: "Come give me a kiss", don't you think? Pic No.1... It's surreal how this pic portrays their relationship so perfectly. When I looked at it all I could think is LOVE. Now, anytime someone says that EC is forced, we'll show them this pic. By the way, there's so gonna be a kiss. You can just see Eric leaning in. And Cal looks hypnotized by his lips. This pic also gives me the feeling that Eric is saying something.

As I already said, they look really close, like they are really comfortable with each other and that makes me think that maybe, just maybe, they get together earlier in the episode. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see.

Seriously, I'm so addicted, I can't stop watching the photos. Not to mention that I'm smiling like a fool.

Okay, I have to add that I like both of their outfits. I seriously doubt that Cal is going to be dressed like this during the whole episode, though.

Oh definitely! If you look really close at pic #1, you can see that she looks like she's wearing a pair black jeans. She looks really comfortable in the clothes shes in. He's so hot, she cant take her eyes off him!

Jackie, thank you so much for posting those pictures! Now I'm going to spend the rest of my day staring at them... not that that is a bad thing.

Now isn't that picture so much like the original hiphuggers picture that started it all? Calleigh's hands are on his hips, and his are on her arms. Different setting, different clothes, but hands in the same position. Its perfect!

And they are so going to kiss there. He IS leaning in for one.

That's exactly what I thought. Second hiphugging moment!!!! We've come full circle ladies :thumbsup:!!!!! She just can't resist placing them there :lol:. I've seen these pictures so many times already and I just want to keep looking at them. I so want to know what he is saying that makes her smile like that. And I do perceive like Marija that in the hiphugging scene he is telling her something. Oh the torture of two more weeks!!

OMG :eek::eek: CBS has put some promo pics of 716.....

The pics are small but I have uploaded two of them to my photobucket for your viewing pleasure ;)

*Sighs*
1.gif

Great pictures, Jackie. Thanks for posting them.

Okay, is it just me or does it look like he's getting ready to kiss her in picture #1. Not only do we get another great hip hugger moment, it looks like they're going to kiss. My impression is that this picture is taken right after Eric is released from the detention center and she is coming to pick him up.

No problem :thumbsup:

Oh yeah!! They definately look like they are going to kiss in that first pic :D I can't believe we still have to wait 13 days!! :eek: However, as someone said this will help make the wait a little easier.

And yes, now we have the first hiphug as a couple!! So nice to see continuity ;)

Now that I've seen the pics so many times I can actually peel my eyes off the two of them and look at their surroundings. I must say the place looks really nice. There's like a stream and lots of trees and a little fountain thingy. I'm so glad they are having this moment in such a nice place and not in the lab or a crime scene. It just adds to the awesomeness of the moment and how beautiful it is. My vocabulary is not at it's best right now, sorry :lol: :p

OMG! I haven't stopped looking at these pics all day! My shipper heart is happy until March 2nd where it will probably collapse from excitement. :hugegrin:

Ok so now that I can look at these better without getting in trouble with my boss the second picture is just too adorable for words. The look on Calleigh's face speaks volumes. She looks like she has seen the gun vault for the first time :lol:.
The first picture, holy crap. Their bodies are close, I mean they were close in Simple Man when they first gave each other their now signature move but this is a more than friends close. This is I'm gonna jump you close. He is so leaning in for a kiss. I don't think I am going to be able to contain myself, everyone will have to run for cover because they will hear some serious screaming coming from my house. :lol:. I really, really hope that ET or E! does an interview with these two because it will just be awesome to watch.

If I haven't said it enough, thank you delkolover, you are my hero!

OMG :eek::eek: CBS has put some promo pics of 716.....

The pics are small but I have uploaded two of them to my photobucket for your viewing pleasure ;)

*Sighs*
1.gif

Great pictures, Jackie. Thanks for posting them.

Okay, is it just me or does it look like he's getting ready to kiss her in picture #1. Not only do we get another great hip hugger moment, it looks like they're going to kiss. My impression is that this picture is taken right after Eric is released from the detention center and she is coming to pick him up.

No problem :thumbsup:

Oh yeah!! They definately look like they are going to kiss in that first pic :D I can't believe we still have to wait 13 days!! :eek: However, as someone said this will help make the wait a little easier.

And yes, now we have the first hiphug as a couple!! So nice to see continuity ;)
I cant help but think thats somekind of nod there form the Universe that Hiphuggers is a go. Talk about your amazing pictures!
He is totally leaning in for a kiss and shes got this little smirk going on whilst looking at his lips...*sigh* could it get any better?

I agree - it looks like she's wearing Jeans, and just when we were talking about the desire to see our couple in nicer/more casual clothing, It's coming together.

i think i'll die if/when they kissed though, my mum will walk into my room and just see a puddle of mush where i've melted:lol: I cant help but hope and think that we'll get a kiss this season! Afterall were onto hugs and winning smiles
Thanks for posting them :bolian:

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GOLLY! THANKK YOU DELKOLOVER!

I saw these pictures, and my hands went STRAIGHT to my mouth to hold back a scream, and now...well...IM GRINNING LIKE A FOOL! :D
Does anyone recognie that first picture? Does it remind you of..umm...THE TERM HIPHUGGERS?! They're touching...and calleigh looks SO darn happy! And eric has the biggest smile on his face! :thumbsup:Okay...im slowing melting! IDK HOW IM GOING TO WAIT!;) It looks like eric is going in for a kiss in the first picture :) Oh...and i love the whole water thing behind them...it looks...romantic :)

Last edited:

I saw these pictures, and my hands went STRAIGHT to my mouth to hold back a scream, and now...well...IM GRINNING LIKE A FOOL! :D
Does anyone recognie that first picture? Does it remind you of..umm...THE TERM HIPHUGGERS?! They're touching...and calleigh looks SO darn happy! And eric has the biggest smile on his face! :thumbsup:Okay...im slowing melting! IDK HOW IM GOING TO WAIT!;)

omg you're totally right about the way they are holding each other! wow, i didnt even think about that!

this ep is gonna be the death of me...lol :)

OMG!!! I cannot wait to watch this episode. That first pic is awesome!! It looks like they are about to kiss :eek::bolian:

Does anyone recognie that first picture? Does it remind you of..umm...THE TERM HIPHUGGERS?! They're touching...and calleigh looks SO darn happy! And eric has the biggest smile on his face! :thumbsup:Okay...im slowing melting! IDK HOW IM GOING TO WAIT!;)

omg you're totally right about the way they are holding each other! wow, i didnt even think about that!

this ep is gonna be the death of me...lol :)

Things I know about Monday, March 2nd, 2009:

• When the opening scenary comes on in the beginning; I'm going to scream b/c I know what is to come in this episode (THE HUG/KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • im going to have to call all my neighbors within a 5 miles radius and let them know im not dying...they're happy screams of joy :D
  • im going to have to call in sick the next day because im going to have to watch the scene over and over again and blog and cry b/c im so excited
  • im going to be a mess the entire week before, watching the promo every second i get
  • i dont have to go in that monday...so im going to be home all dya waiting for this episode...i eat when im anxious...im gonna gain 20 pounds that mnday:guffaw:

Damn how am I ever going to be able to work the next day? :wtf:

I have been spending the whole evening staring at those pictures, they are simply awesome. I must admit after having been a HipHugger for 7 years I had kinda lost hope of it ever happening. And now we get this season and amazing episodes and my head is spinning :lol: I totally see them kissing, they are in perfect position for that. It looks like the logical progression. But I was right about one thing, I was absolutely certain they would release EC heavy pics. Damn I should have bet with Jackie :guffaw:

Delkolover you're our hero :thumbsup: We couldn't live without you ;)

Well, I don't have many things to say, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, 2 weeks guys, 2 weeks... Oh gosh, I think I won't survive... Fortunelly, I'll have holidays on 23th 24th 25th :D You rock, Carnival's holidays :lol: It's gonna be 2nd faster :lol:

I was thinking something, I think you all noticed that thier clothes are very causual [Calleigh with jeans YAY :D] so what about if they'll go to the beach after THAT moment, huh? It can be, we see flahes with H and E/C's scenes and the epi finish with them in the beach, it would be really nice, I think :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back