Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

No problem :)

If you just started watching, there is a whole background to why Calleigh acts the way she does. On this show, we've learned her dad is and still is on and off an alcoholic, her first boyfriend on the show committed suicide right behind her, her next love interest was engaged, Jake (last love interest) was really more of a player and was always undercover, calleighs lab caught on fire, she was run off the road, she had a gun held to her head and was almost run over, she was kidnapped, had a crane smash into a building this season and she blames herself for not being able to catch the guy, and she almost died from smoke inhalation.

WHEW! That's a lot she's been through. I think she's just afraid of committment, since the last 3 guys she had a thing for didnt turn out very well. She's been through a lot, and I think she's afraid to get hurt. Realizing that eric really does care, it must be hard to actually realize theres something who likes her for her, and really does want her to bring down that wall. I just hope she gets something, and eric finally can get her to put down that wall she has spent so much time building! ;)

2. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

^ we also can't forget when the serial killer came after her ;)

3. CalleighEric

Remind me when this was? I'm having a sleep-deprivation moment. :D

Did Eric come to her rescue? I'm having a total blank moment on this episode..but I'm sure eric was there. Right? He has to be:lol:

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Thats when she begain see in Hegan remember he didn't want her going after the Killer his name was Kenner! Eric was sorta in and out on that, but I think that was Body count season 1 Speed was still alive!

5. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Yup, Speed was very much alive. Sadly Eric did not come after her. I wasn't even watching the show yet and the only real scene that I remember was when Eric hands a cell phone to Horatio and says "It's Calleigh," then Horatio talks to her. Whenever I see that I'm like "Eric, you should have saved Calleigh!"

I liked the part when she apprehended Hank Kerner in the gun store :devil:

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

That was Hank Kerner and that was the season finale for the first season. "Body Count" was the name of the episode. Kerner killed four people in the episode and she was going to be his logical next target.

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I know her hair was amazing that scene and the camera shot sorta made it slo-mo. She was always a beauty and I think that episode sold me on her character too. She was so intelligent talking to the Vegas Cis's and incorporated her southern charm altogether. Catherine (think that's her name...didn't really watch the Vegas ones) really looked very impressed with her knowledge of ballistics. Eric didn't have much scenes and come to think of it, I didn't really find him much appealing until season 4 hit. It was like something hit him on hiatus and then BAM! :eek: It was like night and day!!

8. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Have a wonderful vacation delkolover!

Yeah, what's up with the bad fashion sense they throw at our couple sometimes? I like Eric's hair/clothes from S2-4 and Cal's from S2-3/half of S5; I don't think this season has been that hot, but I agree, what's with all the sick ugly shirts they have Eric wear and the constant Goth black for Cal? Come on you folks in wardrobe, give the guy a nice shirt (or no shirt :p) to strut around in and the girl some pretty outfits with some colour! They're both good looking people who should be dressed in the same manner :confused:

Hmm, when did I became an E/C shipper....honestly, I didn't start watching the show until 2 summers ago. I've been a huge fan of CSILV for years before that and please all you Caruso fans, don't hate me but the only reason I never watched Miami was b/c of him & thought the show would be crap in comparison to LV. B/c of that, I've missed out on all the E/C fun! I accidentally caught Lost Son on A&E and was hooked but didn't notice E/C til Pro Per and thought, how cute, he tried to protect her from the suspect and she stood her ground & got nasty on his ass afterwards for it, but made up later; I thought they looked both so cute and hot together!

There are so many fav E/C scenes but the one i'm grooving on now is in Murder in a Flash when they were leaving the school, the looks they gave each other. Loooved how Eric looked in that episode - tho his hair is a bit short - I can't say enough about him. He just looked yummy yet gentle, if that makes sense. Here a few links of that scene, it doesn't exactly capture what I'm saying but it's close enough.

Love how she's so much shorter than him, she fits perfectly under his chin
    http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?album=65&pos=413

This dreamy shot of Eric doesn't quite capture like it does on film but I love it still
    http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?album=65&pos=414

Once again, Cal has a hard time focusing around Eric, she's probably wondering "I must see how he looks like without the shirt"
    http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?album=65&pos=415

9. CalleighEric

Hmm...:devil:...That's a very nice picture!:thumbsup:

I think I became a hiphugger when I started watching A&E reruns for the first time when csi miami wasnt on, and I saw 'Wet Foot/Dry Foot'..that comment she made to him killed me:)

Here's another picture...I love that look shes giving him, "he's so handsome" type of look :)
    http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?album=68&pos=406

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh my... They are so cute. Thanks for the pictures. I like Cal's outfit in that epi, it's simple and cute. I think they are trying to make her more mature in these seasons, so they are giving her more serious cloths. If you ask me, that's just stupid. And Eric is... :adore: I just love that guy.

Someone asked about EC episodes in season 6, and I must add 6x06 Sunblock to the list ("If it were me, I would have transferred to the night shift").

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I love those pictures, and I believe these 2 came from the same episode. I love the looks in these. I think you can see in the bottom picture, plus the one of him you posted, that Eric is CLEARLY smitten with her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Marija_Magdalena

Great pics Jennifer!

Okay, I found an episode summary that is a bit different and it also mentions Eric and Calleigh.

Anyway, I don't know how much can they heat up before the Earth explodes, but I like this. Still, "the next level" is a bit better, because we've been talking for years about their relationship being full of sexual tension and heating up, but "the next level" is a new thing.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Whoa but "heat up" could mean a kiss. At least that's the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your post. OOhhhh so many good news for our ship, I'm loving it. :)

There's this episode (season one I think) where Cal and Eric are investigating a murder in a nursing home and they have the cutest exchange. I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't find it. I think they are talking about when you get old and where they would want to spend their last years. Eric says something about being surrounded by family and Cal said something I can't remember right now. The thing is they both smile and Eric looks at her and says "southern" and Cal responds with "Cuban". I just love it :).

It's this episode:

[​IMG]

We are halfway through the thread already :eek: :thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

What a great way to start off the morning with pictures of Eric & Calleigh. Thanks a lot you guys. You made my day a little bit brighter.

The anticipation is killing me. I re-watched Won't get fueled again and I cringed when I saw Eric & Dr. Whatshername. But then I just remembered how far we have come in such a short time and then I felt better.

One more re-run and we are there. I am glad that they are re-running AHDTMYK...because that is when they really got everything running for their relationship (even though we know its been building since the beginning)

15. Marija_Magdalena

It's cool that they are airing AHDTMYK, because it's the last rerun before 7.16, and they probably want to remind us all about what happened (as if we could forget).

I'm putting this in a spoiler box just in case. We know that there's gonna be something major between these two in the next episode and maybe, just maybe they are going to address the file thing again. I would really like to know what Cal felt when she read that file. If she and Eric are going to have "the talk" I would like it if Calleigh expressed her feelings verbally. I think that Eric would flip if she did something like that and his face would be totally cute.

Only one more week till we see a promo and two till we see the actual episode. I hope there's some EC in the promo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.