Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. I was a little nervous.
Yeah, those who asked, you know me of ff.net (adorelo) I am working on a new EC fic atm... one M scene :S ekkk! Never written that before.
And I totaly agree, it is just SOO easy to get rid of Jake, and it's not like any one would miss him.... ahh well.

Jodiexx :lol:

Hey shopping luva!!!!!!!!! How are you? I Have emailed you back.. Just send me your fic and I'll check it over for you :) love and that xxx

Sorry, just read and cuaght up :):)
Brother/sister... seriously if I acted that way with my brother??? Er, incest... so no.
Even when they just talk they can't help but look.. mind you, neither can we ;)
xx

Adorelo, the rules of the board say you can't post twice (or three times) in a row. Read all the messages first and then you can reply in one big post.

Bro/sis, yeah, sure:

csi032b.jpg

csi033b.jpg

csi036b.jpg

Let me say something(and I know you will. ;)) One reason I love this ship is because they are so different. I love their differences while other people find it as more reasons for them not to get together, but E/C is fun and friendly, yet they can still pull off some angst. Other ships just seem like "Yeah, they're together. What now?" but with this ship I feel like there is so much more they could explore once they'd get together. I don't know where the bro/sis thing comes from. I could see them as friends but not the bro/sis thing.

oopps. Sorry, didn't know that :S
I agree with you xanessa... it will be complacated getting them together and there will be plenty of avenues to explore once they are ...because they are both so complex and have been through so much together.

Sorry agiain about that multi-post thing... I'll go re-read the rules :)
xx

That's what I like about E/C, too. There would be tons of stories to tell even after they get together. It won't be like those annoying tv romances where once they hook up, it's incredibly bland and boring (GSR). Their contrasting personalities and how they would blend (and sometimes not) together would make for a great storyline.

Only 44 days and 4 hours until the premiere!
I agree with you guys that when they get together that there would be more things to talk about and that they just won't be blah. And its not always going to be a happy ending, which is good cause then we know that they are real and not fake (like the Disney movies :rolleyes: ).

Lol. You guys are sooooooo lucky you're about to get the premiere. In 3 days I'm gonna see No Man's Land for the first time. That's how behind aussie tv is. :mad: Lol. I'm dying here!

I love the complexity of Calleigh and Eric. The way they interact is so much more interesting and realistic. And I don't think they have a brother/sister bond. Ew. That would just be wierd. I think some of the scenes we've had recently have really set it in concrete. Go hiphuggers go! :D

Thanks to all the people that read my fic. I really appreciate it! :)

Viva La Hip Huggers!!!!

Once E/C get together the amount of stories the writers will have to tell will be plentiful. I mean we will get to see a whole other side of both characters and that is and will be key to Eric and Calleigh's individual growth. GSR lacks in that department, like Midnight said. Neither character really grew and changed but the possibilities seem endless where E/C is concerned.

God, I can't wait for these two to finally get together. Hopefully then robot Calleigh will take a vacation.

I agree, even though they have both been in relationships on the show before we havenever se that side of their characters. i think it would e interesting to see them interacting both in and out of work whe they finally do get together, it will be awesome!

And shopping_luva91 you may think that bad but in the UK we only just saw death pool 100 for the first time this week. but i'm so glad season 5 had started now. and i figure, that once season 6 starts in the US we will at least know what is going on even if we can't see it!

The whole brother sister thing is really just mistaking the fact that Eric and Calleigh have a bond that runs really deep. Both of them trust each other more that anyone else. So i can see where people who don't support our ship (crazy as they are) would use that to say they have a brother sister connection.

But that brother and sister thing is messed up. That and father/daughter or mother/son can be said about ANY ship, but for some reason it likes to get put on us.

They can have a brother/sister relationship and still get it on and be together b/c lets face it; they aren't actually related! Let other ships and other actors/characters on the show think what they want about their brother/sister relationship. Sometimes it is that close connection that makes two people perfect for eachother and these two are perfect for each other.

Calleigh mother hens everyone in the lab...not just Eric so if someone were to refer to it as a mother/son relationship, I would ask to them to look at how she treats Ryan and Natalia also. She is Alexx when Alexx isn't available!

In the end, all those other people/ships are just jealous b/c the characters they want to be together don't have the chemistry, on any level that E/C has. They cover all the bases with this ship; the brother/sister, the hot factor and of course the deep love/caring factor.

So when other people refer to our ship in those platonic ways, just brush them off and ask them to give you solid proof of a deeper meaningful relationship with their ship and not something that has to be picked apart several times in order for one to see something. In other words; no delusions!

VIVA LA HIP HUGGERS....I so need to get me a pair of those underwear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back