Episode 9x18 About Face ****SPOILERS****

Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'About Face'
Episode Number: 918
Synopsis: "An escaped prisoner takes Natalia hostage and tells her a shocking secret about his crimes."

Original Airdate: March 27, 2011
Credits
Written By: Corey Evett & Matt Partney
Directed By: Sam Hill

Guest Stars:
I thought we should post this episode thread, I know there are many fans out there just dying to discuss this episode (me included! :lol:)

I thought we should post this episode thread, I know there are many fans out there just dying to discuss this episode (me included! :lol:)

MelxxWhoLuvsYa,

Finch and I put the episodes threads up each Friday before the air date. Of course, before then, the episode can always be discussed in the spoiler thread. :)

Since this has already been started, I'll go ahead and stick to the top of of the forum, but have added additional information below.

Additional information from Futon Critic:

Air Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS​

AN ESCAPED PRISONER TAKES NATALIA HOSTAGE AND TELLS HER A SHOCKING SECRET ABOUT HIS CRIMES, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 27

"About Face" - An escaped prisoner takes Natalia hostage and tells her a shocking secret about his crimes, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 27 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.​

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller​

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Tom Loman................ Christian Clemenson
Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey​

GUEST CAST: Patrick Clarkson...................... Kevin Corrigan
Greg Calomar......................... Mark Pellegrino
Molly Sloan............................... Leven Rambin
Lyla Moore.................................... Clea Duvall
Bruce Moore................................ Ben Hermes
Cheryl Brown................................. Brea Grant
Ted Sherman............................. Jonno Roberts​

I'm very excited for this episode; Natalia is one of my favorite characters and I'm so glad she is getting more screen time this season. Sounds like it's going to be a good one! In the promo photos I saw, Natalia was stuck in some kind of car [looked like a Hummer] and H pulled her out and rescued her. Lucky girl!!! :D

yeah for more screen time for Eva...looks like H to the rescue again..he should send her on a safe cruise to the caribbean for what she goes thru-taking a big hit for the team and the case! wonder if this will be a main s/l or if there will be a minor one as well? looks good to see lab tech Dave back-will his hair be short or longer? hmmm either way he's hot

MelxxWhoLuvsYa,

Finch and I put the episodes threads up each Friday before the air date. Of course, before then, the episode can always be discussed in the spoiler thread. :)

Oh! Sorry! My bad! I didn't realize that, sorry again FM!
I'm very excited for this episode; Natalia is one of my favorite characters and I'm so glad she is getting more screen time this season. Sounds like it's going to be a good one! In the promo photos I saw, Natalia was stuck in some kind of car [looked like a Hummer] and H pulled her out and rescued her. Lucky girl!!! :D

The car she's pulled out of is a black van, which Patrick uses to kidnap her in. Still, it looks like an amazing episode so far from the spoilers/promo

Speaking of which, heres a link to the promo :) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_w3OxBhQfk

AWWW!!! I can't see the Sneak Peak cuz it's on the CBS site!! This is SO not fair. Why do I have to live in ENGLAND!! :shifty:

Yikes, I'm not crazy about that camera thing that seems to be going on there. Its kind of bouncy or something and makes me feel dizzy.

WEEEE!!! Looks like a great epi, glad Nat is getting some face time. I miss Cal but it's great to see other's with storylines.

Why doesn't that surprise me? I thought the delays would be through when football was over. Sadly, that is not the case. :sigh:

Back