Episode 9x18 About Face ****SPOILERS****

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MelxxWhoLuvsYa, Mar 24, 2011.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It did sound that way when she was first mentioned.So far ,with the upcoming episode,she will have 4 appearances.She will also be recurrung in at least two other shows so who knows if there will be more episodes on Miami for Leven or not. She seems to be really busy.

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

That's great; she seems like a very promising young actress. I just hope they keep Molly and Ryan's friendship/romance a small thing and not interfere with H and Renee or Eric and Calleigh if they decide to get them back together.

3. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

If I've wanted to see more romances, especially among co-workers, I'd watch a sappy soap opera. No wonder George Eads in Vegas hated his storyline with Kristy.

4. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I like that this episode is centered around Natalia, and her determination to solve the crime, despite being injured from the kidnapping. Hopefully, I don't have to keep seeing Natalia get kidnapped, drugged, held against her will for more episodes to come, like Ryan and his many experiences of house fires and explosions.

It has to take a very strong dude or weapon to turn a woman's head that far. I hate to say it, but Walter's reaction had me rolling.

As for the 4 years difference, maybe it's just me that is not familiar with the similar murders of the two women. I could get previous or old episodes shown back in CBS.com with the two CSIs, but I don't remember Miami showing any old ones that can connect with a story of new episodes. I wish that I am familiar with this story, if there was such an episode connected to About Face 4 years ago.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There's not a previous episode associated with "About Face". Miami was just indicating there was a connection with an earlier crime, not that an episode actually aired dealing with that crime if that makes sense.

6. yen35

yen35 Witness

Just watched the eppy. It was a good one. Had some vague similarities to 'hostile takeover' where again an innocent guy committed a crime (by taking the lab hostage) to try make his point, escaped from that scenario and later surrendered once he was proven innocent of the crime he was earlier accused of.
    Thought Natalia did a great job.
    Liked Ryan's interactions with Molly. Even as just friends, they have nice chemistry.
    Agree that that guy should have given compensation or whatever if he was wrongfully accused. To think any random person could lift one's fingerprints and plant them at a scene of a crime!
    A slightly out of point - but why do some of the CSIM episodes have the same names as NCIS episodes? ('About face' was a season 5 NCIS episode and so was 'head case' a season 3 NCIS eppy, season 7 CSIM eppy!).

7. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Hopefully, before this season's end, they catch the one responsible for the two women's murder, especially when done in such gruesome way with the heads turned that way. I'd rather the show focus on that more.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  8. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

They did catch the killer.