Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#908) "On The Hook"​

NB: This is the 7th episode, not the 8th due to episode switcheroos.

WHEN A FISHERMAN NARROWLY ESCAPES DEATH, THE CSIs HAVE TO DODGE BULLETS TO KEEP HIM ALIVE AND FIND OUT WHO'S AFTER HIM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, NOV. 21

"On The Hook" - When a fisherman narrowly escapes death, the CSIs have to dodge bullets to keep him alive and find out who's after him, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Nov. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS

Horatio Caine...... David Caruso​

Calleigh Duquesne...... Emily Procter​

Eric Delko...... Adam Rodriguez

Ryan Wolfe...... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp...... Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista...... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons...... Omar Miller​

GUEST CAST Brad Webb...... Geoffrey Blake

Shane Newsom...... Collins Pennie​

Tracy Newsom...... Chelsea Tavares​

Neal Perkins...... Jaime Gomez

Charles Hayward...... Lamont Thompson
Dario Aguilar...... Joseph Julian Soria
Train Passenger...... Matthew Jay
Process Server...... Matthew Alan​

WRITTEN BY: Scott Landy

DIRECTED BY: Tim Story RATING: To Be Announced​

There are delays expected for some areas of the United States due to Football on Sunday.

There's a game on tomorrow that is scheduled to end at 6pm (central time) and usually when there's a game that late, it goes over and Miami is delayed. I have a feeling its going to be delayed this week as well. I hope I'm wrong, but I dunno...

There's a game on tomorrow that is scheduled to end at 6pm (central time) and usually when there's a game that late, it goes over and Miami is delayed. I have a feeling its going to be delayed this week as well. I hope I'm wrong, but I dunno...
:devil:Tomorrow (Sunday) it's an NFL double day. Those Sundays that have 2 games are the ones that always run over. The Sundays that only have 1 game usually cause no delay.
:scream:I'm not much of a pro football fan, but it seems CBS alternates between one and two games on Sunday, at least in my area. Tomorrow is definitely a double day. Be prepared for another delay.
Grrrrr! When is pro football season over?

Things I liked about this episode: Calleigh out of lab, working with guns, working with Ryan; Ryan's past gambling coming in handy when discovering the man was a bookie; H working in the lab with Walter and Ryan; Frank getting more airtime!!

Things I didn't like: No Natalia

CBS is about 12 minutes behind tonight. TAR is just starting. So there shouldn't be that much of a delay.

Back