Episode 8x23 - 'Time Bomb' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 14, 2010.

1. shantay

shantay Civilian

I CAN"T WAIT 4 MOUDAY TO COME WOW ITS GOING TO BE A LOT OF DRAMA WOW RYAN LOOK SO SAD :( !!!!! ERIC AN CALLEIGH THE WRITERS NEED TO GIVE US THAT HAPPY ENDING BE FOR SEASON 9 I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG

2. shantay

shantay Civilian

I AGREE WITH ALL OF U IAM SPURE SCARED NOW I WOUNDER WHATS GONING TO HAPPEN WITH E/C I HOPE ITS A GOOD OUT COME HE WAITED TO LONG 4 THIS HOPEING WE GET SUM E/C BABIES AN SEASON 9 WRITERS PLEASE LEAVE E/C ALONE THEY ARE TO CUTE :)

3. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I'm interested to see what the writers have in store for us. But I'm quite anxious with regards to the Ryan case! Oh I hated seeing him dragged away in the preview. But I'm looking forward to another amazing acting job from the amazing Jonathan Togo. :adore:
    I feel like Julia's time is limited... She'll get hit with the curse sooner or later! Just like all the others did... It's too bad too. I've seemed to like most of his girlfriends. (Yes I did like Rebecca and Julia XD. Call me crazy if you'd like :lol:)

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Hopefully H will believe in Ryan. H should know that this isn't the first time his team has been targetted or someone in his team has been accused wrongfully of something they didn't do. Hopefully H and the rest of the team will work together to clear Ryan's name.

I cannot wait for Monday, I haven't been this excited over an episode for a long time!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No cause for confusion. Ryan's arrest in episode 23 has nothing to do with the finale.They are totally different cases and have nothing to do with the other.
    Apparently things are tied up in episode 23 so why wouldn't Ryan be in the finale?

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Ah me too. Granted police often face death as part of their job. Espeically CSI;). But for Horatio this goes beyond the crime scenes and is almost the curse of H.:)

I like the character and personal drama does let the character evolve or show some emontion but the poor guy keeps loosing people he cares about.

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

thanks, Finch and Mjszud! I think it should be called Csi Miami curse rather then Horatio's curse. Apart from H's girfriends and Calleigh's John, Delko was alomst killed twice(like herself), Eric's sister, Speeed, but also as far as I remember Alexx's first husband and Kim Delaney character's husband...that's a lot of death in one team. And now Jesse's wife...:guffaw:
    In that context I'm not sure if I want EC to get married anymore...:lol:

There seems to be a lot of drama in Time Bomb, I can't wait! :)

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Wait, Alexx's hubby is alive and kicking....for now :lol: the only problem her family had was her son who was just incredibly stupid :lol:

But I agree with y'all...this team is frightening....I wouldn't hang out with any of them :lol:

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh my goodness! I'm not on for a day, and I miss so much discussion! I'm currently out of town doing a feis, so I'll make this quick, :).

I'm extremely excited to see this one just like everyone else. I'm pretty much ready for Eric to have some angst is regards to his friends. They've always seen him as this amazing guy, so it'll be nice to show that he's human and has flaws just as much as anyone.

My mom, who never reads these discussions, keeps saying that Ryan is in on it. She has a crazy feeling that the elevator will close, and all of a sudden they take the cuffs off. Silly momma, you hope for too much!

Alrighty, off to dance!

10. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

What I meant by Ryan comin back was that he is gonna be "actively" involved in the investigation that takes place in the finale. What I'm upset about was why go through this whole "arrest thing" make Ryan look bad when clearly he don't look like he's got anything to do with whatever will happen in "Time Bomb".

I guess we'll all just have to tune in tomorrow just to clear this all up :p

11. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

So much to look forward to in this episode. I have never been more excited!
    I am anxious to see how the whole episode will play out- :confused:
    1. The team’s reaction to Ryan’s predicament- I think the whole team will stand by him.
    2. How they will eventually clear up Ryan’s name
    3. How they will tie up the evidence they will find to the real culprit.
    4. Cal’s handling of the situation being torn between her boyfriend and the team.
    5. I am curious too on H and Jesse’s reaction (the preview just showed us negative reactions from Walter, Ryan , Nat and Cal).

Oh well,just one more day!:)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Knowing that Ryan's doesn't have anything to do with whatever happened in "Time Bomb" (IMO) doesn't make him look bad despite the arrest.Why his arrest occured, is going to be the interesting part,what was behind it. What will happen to Ryan (the whole"arrest thing") is clearly part of the whole scheme or story of the stolen diamonds as well as Rebecca's murder.

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL I agree with you!

14. srqmiamifan

srqmiamifan Victim

Hey all! My name's Ryan - I'm new to actually posting on here. Incidentally, I run the largest CSI: Miami Facebook group, so I definitely keep up with the show!

Anyways, I quoted the above mainly in reference to number 2 above. Why do we know for sure that Ryan is innocent? I very badly want him to be but at the same time we keep hearing that it is "The biggest betrayal in Horatio's career..." That leads me to think that the person that gets arrested (it seems to be Ryan...) is guilty.

Can't wait to watch though!

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Because there are spoilers with who is really behind it... but they took them off the board bc it was to 'spoilerish'. (You can PM me if you want to know!) ALSO, Ryan is in the finale promo pics.. and some vids that fans posted from the taping of the show. :)

No fear. Ryan is innocent, for sure.