Episode 8x19 - 'Spring Breakdown' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 10, 2010.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, when Ryan first asked the question maybe Tom came back a little harsh, but he was tired, overwhelmed and understaffed.... with enough bodies to make up the kills in a slasher film. :lol:

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Call me sick, but I love that stuff! :lol:

I didn't necessarily dislike Ryan, but I did think he was too snarky - and it's getting very old that they keep doing this crap to his character. I really like Ryan and the writers always selecting him to mess with him is getting really old. When I think back to Ryan's introduction ... he would have been the last one to pull that kind of stuff.

I agree. I didn't mind the story at all, but it did drag at certain points and I was almost bored at times. The time shared by team members was pretty decent - with the glaring exception of Natalia. :scream:

Adore Frank and love every second I get a chance to see him. Just makes me want to see him all the more! :thumbsup:

It's just hard for me to believe that Eva's substantially reduced presence on the show is a result of her requesting it, although I suppose it's possible.

She is such a tremendous asset to the show I can't fathom what motivation is behind her lack of time. At this point I'd almost like to see Eva get a really juicy, kick ass part on Castle (yeah, I know ... her contract wouldn't allow it but with her beauty and talent she would be a natual fit on that show). I want her to stay with CSI Miami because I think given the right material she one of the best actresses on primetime tv. But I'm seriously thinking they don't deserve her and I'd like to see her move to a show that acknowledges her talents and puts them to good use.

I did. Doesn't look interesting to me so I'll probably be skipping that one.

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

NOPE. I feel the exact same way. I see nothing wrong that he did. Especially, though, like we've been saying-- since they wrote him to leave a freaking crime scene because he was HUNGRY. (Biggest WTF moment EVER.. so totally OCC!).

If they need a punching bag, they need to hire someone else. I'm not liking this at all. I am hopeful, I say this again, for a turn around by season's end. *FINGERS CROSSED*:rolleyes:

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

CSI: NY's M.E. Sid Hammerback did the same thing or something very similar in the CSI: NY season 4 episode "DOA For A Day". I could've live without it then and I could've lived without it Monday night. Aside from this one "I could've lived without it" moment, I thought this was a good episode. I wish these episode threads were like in the NY section. I'd like to be able to vote on a grade for this episode. Since I can't, I'll tell you what grade I'd vote for if I could: A. Leave out the disgusting "I could've lived without it" moment and I would give this episode an A+.