Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

^^Haha, that S word thing took me a minute.

PLEASE let this be the last of Julia!! Every time I see Kyle I giggle because he's always got the same scared look on his face, but when I see Julia I roll my eyes and go, "UGHHHH!!!!!" Elizabeth Berkley just bothers me....mainly because of her boobs.

STETLER!!!! FINALLY!!!! AAAAA!!!!!!

Is this the episode Ryan finds Tara's pills?

I'm wondering about Rick and the team.Is he there for a specific team member,or several? Is he there for a team member at all?
I'm really anxious to see Ron's and Horatio's interaction.
Horatio's line about Ron's modeling career being over was really funny.

I believe Rick's appearance will be tied to the Ron Saris story in some way. I think he's supposed to tell Horatio something about Ron, but can't remember what. :lol:

I am drawing a major blank; is Dave the computer tech? And Mike is the British lab tech?

Dave Benton is the A/V guy with the long hair. :D Michael Travers is the trace analyst with the British accent. :)

Julia is just anoying to me!
Ron Saris is creepy!
Kyle is funny I'm starting to like him now, is scared face makes me laugh.. this is weird but I would like to see a Kyle and Eric scene, I really don't know why though probably because Eric is my favourite character!
I'm really not bothered if Valera is in it or not.
I just really wish we get some hiphuggers scenes! :)

I usually go, KYLE! HEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!!

He just makes me laugh for some reason. His presence is just.....comical, I can't explain it.

I love Kyle! I had a dream where he almost got shot ;o
He's a cool kid. I also like Rick. WHOOT. Gonna be a good episode.

Okay, so Rick is there because of Ron. Horatio can't interfere with Ron? But if Ron hurts Kyle, could he then without getting in trouble? :lol:

I don't even think Ron cares about Kyle to even think of him to hurt him. He probably just wants revenge.

I hope Julia dies! MUHUHAAA:devil:

For some people who expect EC scenes in this epi, the spoilers say there's none and plus it look like too many guest stars and recurring cast to have any, aww. But they needed a break though.

Okay does Ron's face make anyone NOT want to watch this episode. It grosses me out.

I doubt Julia will die in this episode. There's still the whole storyline (from "Divorce Party") with Tara blaming her for stealing the pills that hasn't been resolved yet. And I'm guessing its not going to be in this episode because there's too much going on in this episode already. :lol:

Back