Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Aww!!! I'm sorry Orla_dark...I hoped that would help the non U.S. people. :(

I was thinking the exact same thing!!! That's totally unfair! Well, at least we get some shoulder and chest action. Did you see his arm!! :drool::drool::drool:
I saw in Wasabi vid :drool::drool::drool:
What Eric fans do that they have two shirtless scenes in one season? :(

I know!! Don't worry Orla, we will be rewarded for our patience one day. And besides, we know our Ryan is fine!!! :)
I hope so :) Ryan is gorgeous! :adore: I know that Jon is wonderful actor and i'm glad that tptb finally give him storyline!

Ryan needs to be shirtless now! What if we raided his trailer and stole all his shirts? Hahaha :lol:

I was wondering earlier why he cuts a clean part of his shirt off. I guess maybe that's where the duct tape was? Maybe he's hoping some of his kidnapper's skin or hair was caught under it?
I also wonder why he packs it in his kit before work. Maybe he's going to leave it as a clue.

OKAY. So. It's not the best quality, my home phone rings during one part for like...a second. I swore once at the beginning, Lol. But.... I TRIED.

For those of you who couldn't get the preview from the site, here is a crappy attempt to film it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6xztmZW6c

Yours truly, Wasabi.
Thank you!!!
You're like my favorite person in the world today!!
Although I closed my eyes for most of it,cause it was horrible to see him suffer like that.
Poor thing!!
Anyway,can't wait to see the full episode!

Thank you so much.... I gave you five stars and left you a comment. I would marry you on the spot for that one :D

Keep trying. I've read on youtube csifann1 is trying to explain to you, so don't give up :) *keeping my fingers crossed*

About the video, damn it, I watched it three times now and everytime Eric comes out of the shower my heart stops for a moment thinking it's Ryan.... They keep fooling me over and over again. But I won't give up on the hope of seeing Jon shirtless though. I mean, we get a naked arm :D

Sorry, Wasabi, still can't :(

HCrazy, thanks very much, but you've posted the same link twice ;)

Is he pouring salt into that water??? Now, that's gonna hurt like hell....

Last edited:
Well, I gave it a few shots! :lol:
Sorry you guys have to wait so darn long for the previews. I'll stick to recording on the camera from now on. It may not be the greatest quality, but at least that way you'll have SOMEthing to look at if the better ones aren't up yet.

Last edited:
Back