Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oop's! :lol: Sorry about that.

Here is the long version and the right link!!! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRCixhXVE7o

Hey Wasbi power... I have some really cool software that kinda helps me out!
    I am happy to just share and make sure everyone gets to see the clips. :D

HCrazy

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh really? Please share with me! I will be forever grateful!
    <33333333333333

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thank you so much for the clip.:thumbsup:
    I'm really grateful to you for sharing the clips with us, you are great.:)
    Poor Ryan, it's pretty hard to watch this whole scene.

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I had a feeling it was you who posted it. Thank you so much!! Aww, poor Ryan. That jerk really tortured him :( He does a good job covering up his injuries though, when he is with E/C he looks fine. I can see why those around him didn't take note something was wrong at first. Though, it becomes obvious through the episode when he starts messing up evidence. Poor Ryan, he's really been tortured and now he has to be careful what he does or what he says because that jerk can do anything to Billy :(

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you Wasabi, miamifan08, and HCrazy!!!! You are all awesome :thumbsup: :)!!!!

The clip is great! Like I said before, I love seeing more of their personal lives :). It is so needed in this show. Can't believe we actually got to see not one but TWO of our CSI's houses, well bathrooms :lol:, but anyway still cool!:cool:!! The closest we had gotten was Eric's motel room, so yay for these scenes!:thumbsup:!!!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think I'm gonna ask you to marry me right in this moment :angel: Thank you so much!!!

As for the E/C part I'm just glad we're going to see the bathrooms &, well, a part of the hous of both Ryan & Calleigh.
    Not to mention that I love how Ryan is doing lots of CSI's works in HIS bathroom! I just love it.

Call me crazy, but I love the moment with both Ryan & Calleigh sipping some water & spitting it in their own sink ;).
    This is one of those scene I've always been waiting for since the beginning of the show! :thumbsup:

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

This totally blows. I'm stuck at work with no Video access. :( And I was just asked to work the track meet after school! So that means I have to wait even longer to see the video again. (2 1/2 hours rather than an hour) After reading all you guys gushing about it I want to see it over and over again.

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Actually, I think he is cutting the duct tape off and just not being very careful.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, so he doesn't purposely cut Ryan with the knife? It's an accident?

10. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

That would at least explain how he gets off that chair... :D

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, but why in that video when the guy was walking away did it look like Ryan was still taped up? :lol:

12. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Well, I guess duct tape just don't get off that easy.... :) but I don't know. To me it looked like he was cutting Ryan on purpose. Like really driving the knife into the arm, but then again, I don't know...

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I guess I'll have to look at the video again, but it sure looks as if it is the duct tape he was after. It seemed to happen after Ryan agreed to tamper with the evidence.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

In the very beginning of the video where it shows him cringing and the marks on his arm, that's from the duct tape being so tight. There's a separate part where he sticks that weird knife thing into his chest. He wasn't cutting off the duct tape he was just stabbing him sorta. That's another hard part to watch.....

15. CSI:Canuck

CSI:Canuck Victim

OH MY JESUS! I just watched the clip for the first time. MY POOR DARLING!
    ...Lawl, what's with the fish? :lol:
    But still, back to the point; I'mma bust up those Russians for what they did to Ryan. Jerks... Seriously, when that guy pushed Ryan's chair over, and he started screaming, my heart broke.