Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I read spoilers, and i don't remember that scene in them, maybe i miss it :confused:. They can put this 15 seconds in other ep, but no, they need remind us about this couple every ep, no matter about what (or who) this ep. I thought they can leave this couple for one single ep and give Ryan ep concentrate only on him!
    I already say, i hope it's not ruin whole ep for me, i just wanna see one ep complete, with out rolling my eyes of screen and don't look. :(

2. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I'm actually more surprised as to how you could watch that clip Orla_Dark.... I've been on cbs.com, couldn't watch it, thought of taking the next plane to the US, but well...

From what you were saying, guys, so , they FINALLY brought his OCD back in? Even on such a subtle note, now, that already makes my day.... He going all Monk :D

And I wouldn't be too much bothered about that E/C thing. At least in comes in a natural way.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Flack, my sister is left handed but uses her right for a lot of things.I've seen her use a screw driver with her left hand and she seems to use her right hand a lot when she cooks.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

me.fergie, i didn't saw, i read what everyone wrote and my mind image picture, fact that they do it upset me.
    Ryan use his right hand when he pick up phone, so why he can't cut using the scissors with right hand? My friend is left-handed, he write by left hand, but draw right hand :)

5. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Ah, okay, Orla_Dark. And I so hoped you had found it anywhere else.... :(

Well, I have a friend who is a righty, and she uses her left hand for the computer mouse :D

6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Sad, i wish i find it somewhere, but why, ep is close! :) I see it tomorrow! :) I hope so :shifty:

7. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Yeah, I know, but after having waited like, what, almost two months, those 24 hours are even a longer wait....:) Maybe some nice person out there will load it up somewhere where us poor europeans can see it too :)

BUt now, I'm really looking forward to it. Finally, after season four, they come back with the OCD, and that's something I've been really looking forward to, that coming back in again.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ok, after I've slept and gotten over the shock, here's some more opinion on the spoiler clip.

I cringe every time in that part where he's about to pull out the tooth and Ryan is on the floor screaming. It's pretty disturbing. When I first saw the video I looked away a few times. I thought at first I totally wouldn't mind seeing the torture, but it's a lot worse than I thought it would be. I don't blame you guys for not watching the first few minutes if that's what you choose. It's kinda hard to watch.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't have it any other way. I know that sounds kinda sick, and it's not like I enjoy seeing my favorite character get tortured, but looking at it from a character development standpoint: it's the best story he could get. Lately Ryan has been a little over the top (Presumed Guilty) and this experience will change his character. Compare him to the end of 7.19 when he's yelling at that guy to the end of the torture. He makes a complete 180! At first Ryan was completely defiant even though I'm pretty sure he knew he was going to get hurt. When the guy is about to pull his tooth he's begging him not to, and by the end he's completely broken down. Even when he's in his bathroom calling Mark you can see a significant change.

I'm really glad they decided to threaten him with Billy during the scene. Not that I would blame him for caving before Billy was mentioned, but this makes Ryan look a lot better than what he's usually conveyed as.

So, all in all, I'm majorly impressed. I knew Togo would be fantastic in this one, but this clip even superseded my expectations. That was probably the most convincing torture I've ever seen. It's like, it hurt watching it....

Anyway, congrats to Mr. Togo, this episode is going to be a big one for him.

It only took five hours of sleep to compose that. :) Last night I was like, IOUIOYiuhefoiUY(YIUHIU!!!!!

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

:wtf: Wow! That was quite the promo. I wish I hadn't watched it though. That is all I'm going to be thinking about at work. Yes, I know, quite unprofessional of me to think about it at work but.....:eek:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  10. CSI:Canuck

CSI:Canuck Victim

Man, where's HCrazy? I NEED to see this preview. It sounds awesome! (In a morbid, sick, and twisted kind of way)

Hollyyo, I'm exactly the same. As much as I don't like seeing Ryan in pain, this is the best character development that he's gotten since season 4. Plus, this is Jonathan Togo's chance to really show off his acting skills and from what I hear, he's doing a GREAT job. Gah, I really need to see this clip. :scream:

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Holyyo thank for taking the time to say all that. :lol: I can't watch the video but what you said made me half scared half excited for tonight. Especially after you said he completely changes when the guy is going to pull the tooth. :(

I really wanna see his bathroom... :lol:

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I just got a look at the video on the official website. OMG!!! The torture scenes were very hard to watch, but the switching between Ryan's and Cal's bathroom was an interesting contrast. From what I saw, it is going to be great episode and a great acting job by Jonathan Togo.

For me, it will be interesting to see how it ends. The one thing that kind of bothered me about this episode when I first heard about it was how Ryan was going to keep his job after tampering with evidence. I know the whole "Ryan Wolfe gets fired" thing has already been done and unless Jonathan Togo was leaving CSI: Miami (which there is NO indication he is), he will keep his job. It will be interesting how it all plays out.

It won't be long now and we will know.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I haven't been able to watch the clip but I have to say I'm excited!:cool:! Even though I've never been very fond of Ryan I am loving this storyline. I think it'll be great to see his internal battles throughout the episode. I love that we get a similar beginning to Power Trip and we get to see a little of what goes on in their personal lives. It's so refreshing to see them outside of work and not only outside of work but at their homes :). Really cool we get to see Ryan and Cal's bathroom. I guess we are all concluding it's Cal's then, huh?

I think it is a really good time to show Cal's place. Since we have Ryan's storyline and it makes perfect sense to see him at home cleaning his wounds it's a good opportunity to make a parallel and show the other CSI's personal morning routine. It goes with what is happening in the story.

I'm really, really happy with the writers and I have to say season seven is a must in my DVD collection ;).

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I do the most productive things when I'm supposed to be studying. :)

His bathroom is like, concrete. And the sink is above the counter....it's kinda odd. Like, super modern looking..

URGH *goes to TRY to study* Why do I have a history test on TODAY of all days?!?!? I WILL NOT be able to concentrate!!

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Haha, if your teacher asks why you're not focused just be like: CSI: MIAMI IS ON TONIGHT!!!