Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

For anyone who can't see it on the official site... it's not up yet, but it should be within the next few hours or so. If anyone asks I didn't provide you with this link...Ahem*
    NO GUARANTEES. But it hasn't let me down yet...
    -dives behind bush- You didn't see nothin!!

Greatfan:
    He definitly was preserving part of his shirt. A clean part. No idea why! Maybe for later, if/when they process his kidnapping?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

wow the E/C shippers will be in heaven as will the Eric fans-mmm yummy Eric for breakfast-lucky Calleigh...can't believe they released this much info..poor Ryan even getting injured he's a professional, trying to pull himself together and worry about other's welfare above his own horrible pain..H would be proud I think...so many images and difficult to keep them in context so all the promos are misleading I think..just have to sit on my hands and wait till tomorrow...can't wait for the screencaps to this episode though-so many oh, yes,,,oh YES moments I think...

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

sdfndslfndsklfmklsmldfksd!!!! me too.
    my lord have mercy. I only just watched it once. I might be back in a few hours after I've watched it a feeeeew more times. bye!

ok I know what new picture is going on my wallpaper...damn adam you soo fine you blow my mind heeey adam.

4. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Damn, I'd give anything to live in the U.S.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

OMG! I thought I would be okay watching the torture scenes but I seriously had to cover my eyes when they yanked out that tooth! :eek: Poor Ryan! Thanks for the heads-up Wasabi Power!

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Um. Ok. Now that I've quit spazzing......

I feel kinda sick now after watching those scenes. And because it got me so worked up.

I'm never going to be able to study for my history test tomorrow... :(

Eric gets ANOTHER shirtless scene and Ryan doesn't! ARRR!!! Well, maybe he does, we'll have to wait and see.

Ryan has a really weird bathroom....

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I had no idea the guy would cut him with a knife aside from punching him and pulling his tooth. Looks like he replaced the duct tape a few times, too. I was wondering why there wasn't any blood spilt on it.

Ryan might be preserving the clean part of the shirt for a number of reasons. Maybe so it can be processed for duct tape adhesive, which would have trapped the bad guy's skin on it if he wasn't wearing gloves at the moment.

The fact he packs it in his kit as he's getting ready for work makes me think he's going to leave it as a clue or something to his colleagues.

The one thing I will always remember about Ryan's bathroom is the fish chillin in the window over yonder. Lol!

8. nwolfson22

this is going to be a great episode. I agree Hollyyo this sneek peak got me really worked up its really brutal and I feel horrible for Ryan. Jon is doing a great job with all his acting I am so excite for him that he is able to be put in so many different positions and have to go through so many emotions.

It was also interesting because the russian guy looked like he was trying to pull a bullet out of ryan's arm, unless he was just digging around to cause pain?

I really like Cal's bathroom pretty colors and nicely decorated. Anyone else notice how big that shower was? You can also seen an unmade bed in the background lol. Ah I cant wait for tomorrow night.

Does anyone else dred having to go to work on Mondays? 2nd week of my new job and I am already like oh I hope the day goes quickly.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: What is that? A big fish statue type thing? LOL! I took a nice long look on pause at what we could see of Ryan's place. What kind of sink is that? It's odd! Oh, and did anyone notice he cut using the scissors with his right hand? But he's left-handed. I guess some lefties use their right hand for some things but that struck me as weird. I don't really know any lefties so if you are one let me know if I'm just being a dork! :D

10. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I'm left-handed but I use scissors with my right hand. I had to learn because my elementary school didn't have left-handed scissors. I just had to adapt. That's pretty much the only thing I do with my right hand.

I do everything else with my left hand--write, use utensils, bowl, you name it. :lol:

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA I went to an aquarium this weekend and I captioned a whole bunch of photos on facebook saying stuff like, big fishy! confused fishy! congregating fishies!

So I saw that fish in the window and thought, "Omg!! Fishy! We meet againnnn!!!" It really doesn't look like something Ryan would put in his apartment though.... I can't really see him going to Pier 1 and going, "Hm. Fishy. I think this will go well in my window!"

The sink was weird. Did anyone notice all the bottles w/soap and stuff are all filled to the exact same level? OCDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!1

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:guffaw: That's hilarious! But yea, he doesn't look like the type of person who would have that in his place. Who put that there? Weird!

And I totally noticed the same level in the bottles! Also, the very clean open spaces.

13. nwolfson22

i think the clean open spaces and the bottle levels have something to do with his OCD. I know a few people with it and everyone has different (what we would call quirks) triggers or tendancy so a lot of what we see in Ryan's surroundings could be related to those quirks/triggers.
    Also the bowl they are showing for both Ryan & Calliegh's bathrooms are really modern faucets and accents which is the hot thing in upscale design trend for the past 2 years. Everything looking sleak and modern is supposed to be hot.

We just remodeled our bathrooms and kitchen and we ran into these designs quiet often at showrooms and big box stores like Lowes/Home Depot.

Did anyone else notice however, that the set designers specifically showed us in Ryan's house only one sink in the bathroom (batchlor pad) and then two at Calleigh's house? I thought that was interestings and clever on their behalf.

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Thank you tptb, you made improbable thing, disappointed before ep start. So, i guess, Ryan-centric ep SHOULD TO including Eric shirtless scene in Calleighs bathroom :( :( :( I'm so sad and angry right now, i knew they screw up it. Hope whole ep would be better then this awful start.

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Don't let those 15 seconds of E/C ruin the entire episode for you. I mean, it's your prerogative if you want to let those 15 seconds taint the entire viewing experience for you, but I wouldn't recommend it. Personally, I'd recommend rolling your eyes at those 15 seconds and giving the rest of the episode a chance.

Actually, I'm surprised that YOU'RE surprised at the clip. Do you not read spoilers? Again, it's totally up to you whether you read them or not, but... well, I guess I just assumed that you read spoilers. If not, then I suppose it's understandable that the upsetting scene (or, rather, what you consider an upsetting scene) is a surprise to you.