Episode 7x18 - 'Flight Risk' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 13, 2009.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I did read somewhere that he played a killer in one of the earlier seasons of Miami. Not sure what episode exactly though. :) You're probably right about what episode.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ According to his bio at IMBd, Wes Ramsey (aka Dave) was in 'Spring Break' season 1....yes the dude with fake teeth. :p
    Been ages since I saw that epi, but as soon as I saw that posted above I could immediatly picture him from that episode --nice catch.

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wat! Then why is he working at the lab, I watched the episode in season 1, but I didn't realize.

4. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

That's probably why he's working in the lab. ;) Well not the same character, but the actor. :)

I've seen actors come back on a show sometimes if it's been a few years playing different characters (and maybe with a different look), and the average casual viewer probably wouldn't notice. Even on CSI:LV they did it with Archie. A few episodes before he was first on it as Archie, he was on an episode as Campus Security Tech.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea, that happens a lot with shows nowadays. And just within the CSI series.

6. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

I only recognized him cause when I saw that epi on season one I distinctly remember thinking "hotnesssss!!! Too bad he is a bad guy", and then I saw him on that first episode he appeard on this season and I thought he looked familiar and then when I saw him in this one I was sure it was him and thought "hotnesssssss!!!! :drool: