Episode 7x15 - 'Presumed Guilty' ***Contains Spoiler***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Man....I really hope I never get pulled over by Ryan Wolfe.

"You were talking on your cell phone you moron! Let me pull out my gun and SCREAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!"

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

:guffaw: I loved that scene! It was the best in the episode!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:'Get back in the car!' I liked when Diddy asked if the guy was okay and he was like 'no, ow ow, it hurts' SO PATHETIC! I love when Wolfe's angry!

3. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah I was like OMG Ryan! Ryan! CHILL DUDE! That was a pretty crazy scene. I felt like I said Oh my God like 50 times watching that epi.

I'd much rather get pulled over by Eric...
    "Um... is there a problem, officer... Delko? Can I just stare at your face?" HEHEHE

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dude, I know! I was scared. My brother was sitting there and he was like "Why is Ryan freaking out?" I was like "I dunno!" :wtf:

I didn't like that scene at all really. Hence the reason I said above somewhere that I think it was his own fault for the harassment thing. Wow.

:lol: I'm sure Eric would be flattered and let you off with a warning. :p

5. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I personally thought it would be put in better context than it was...but now that I've watched it again and putting into account the scene with Calliegh, Ryan did it on purpose. The adminstrative leave thing was unintended, but the way he just put his phone down and looked at Horatio gave me the impression he knew he had something that would nail him.

Regardless, I still thought the rant was amazing and Ryan was hott!!!

I commend Jon for some amazing acting! But of course it was Jon so were we really surprised on how good it was? :)

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The review says basically the same,Ryan took matters into his own hands.He didn't think things through,so was surprised when he was put on administrative leave.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Two funny lines in the episode:

Natalia about Frank: He's got all the sutlety of a hurricane. :lol:

Ryan about the lawyer: Man, that guy could get Hitler off probation. :guffaw:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This show. :lol: I'm not sure if it belongs during CBS' soap opera line-up, Comedy Central or on Nickelodeon. :guffaw: I just don't understand how bad this show could have gotten since Seasons 1-3 :confused:

AND PLEASE. Give the guest stars clothes that are actually easy on the eye. These pastel baby pink/baby blue crap is just laughable.