Episode 7x15 - 'Presumed Guilty' ***Contains Spoiler***

Well, the episode wasn't fantastic, but it was pretty good. I didn't fully understand the plot until the end.

They are doing some cool stuff with the special effects this year. Sometimes it's like, wow....that's completely off the wall, but its still cool.

Oh my goodness, Ryan's spas attack was the best part of the episode! They should have shown more of that in the promo. "YOU WERE GOING 36 IN A 35 WITH A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
I laughed so hard at that part! I honestly did think it was way over the top though, the way he kept yelling and freaking out. (Though he did look hot!) Did I miss something, or do you guys agree with me? I don't think it was enough for him to get suspended, but goodness. That was one heck of a freak out. The acting was great though, Togo's good at the...freak outs lol
Most entertaining part of the episode.

Diddy isn't the greatest actor, but he did match the intensity of the other characters and that's pretty hard to do.

Yay! We finally got to see more Natalia! I wish she had a story line though. :( I like her hair.

Ryan and Eric switched clothes this episode. But I'm not complaining!!!!!!!!

Whatever. That's all I can think of right now.

Not a wonderful episode but not bad either.

Things I loved:

-The opening sequence with Eric, Calleigh, and Natalia testifying. It was different and I enjoyed it.
-Natalia looking at Frank like what got into you??:lol: I love Frank but he was just not nice to that lady.
-Diddy did ok ;)
-A night scene!!! So cool, loved it! :)
-Calleigh being boss and sending Eric and Ryan to do all that work. But especially the little smirk Eric gave Ryan like yep she's the boss and we better do what she says.:lol:
-The twist with the judge.

Things I didn't like:

-Ryan's little outburst. I just did not get that scene. Was he pissed, was he faking, was he trying to get Diddy back...??? It just left me, huh :confused: :wtf:?
-Horatio in the end holding the girl, oy!:rolleyes:
-The judge and the killer just carrying the body inside, in plain daylight, with nothing covering it...:rolleyes:

Still all in all it was a pretty good episode. I give it a B.

Ryan was very aggresive wasn't he? He seemed to be faking it though, maybe it was planned(by Ryan)? Or was it my imagination working too hard? LOL, probably.:lol:. Why was Frank sooo...........(I don't know the word, but if you watched the episode you know what I mean) with the witness?
Then my imagination was working hard too. I thought that at first. But then when he didn't get his badge back at the end of the episode I wasn't sure. I all seemed weird to me. But I guess amybe they are setting up what's going to happen next...??? ...maybe.
I think Ryan being aggressive was a plan on Ryan's part because of his reaction when he was talking to Calleigh,maybe he didn't plan on having his badge taken though.
I'm not surprised he didn't get his badge back.I figure, he will either get it back the next new episode,or he will just be back at work .

Last edited:
I think I need to rewatch this - cause the whole Ryan at the guys car through me....and I was like :wtf: why was he even at his car? I think I missed somthing.

I am going to say this because I love conspiracy theories. Maybe Ryan's outburst is a foreshadowing of events to come? Maybe, the TPTB planned this, and it links in somehow to another event in the future, at which point we will be like, Oh!..............thats why.........

My imagination on overload ladies and gentlemen!

Ok so the episode wasnt great but i did enjoy it.

Things i liked:

- The start of the episode, Calleigh, Eric and Natalia testifying.
- Loved the smirk on Erics face when Calleigh was telling them what to do :lol:
- Eric looked so sexy in a shirt and tie :drool:
- I liked it when Ryan started freaking out, i though it was funny :lol: and he looked hot!
- I kinda liked Diddy, he didnt do a bad job
- I though it was sweet the way H held that girl, i love him :)

Things i didnt like:

- I was kinda disapointed that there was no Hiphugger scene, there was no follow up from the last episode, i thought their atitude would have changed a little maybe a flirt here and there but nothing. But Miami likes to torture us E/C fans :(
- I didnt like Franks atitude towards that girl.

Ryan's behavior was a little strange, though it's not uncommon for him to do things like call suspects 'morons' and such, the raving was a little peculiar and definitly attention-grabbing.
In my opinion, these actions are unaffiliated with future episodes. Ryan does seem more anxious than anything else, but at the same time, future episodes appear to be isolated within themselves. (ryan's whole kidnapping thing takes place between episodes: Target specific and Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing.)
And let us not forget his hot black jacket.

This epi was much better than the last.
I so loved the night scene with the helicopter, it kinda brought me back to the good ol' 'Miami' days from earlier seasons.
Loved seeing Horatio digging through the car & finding the filter. The end as well with him & Tammy was sweet. Normally I'm irritated with H & his god-like ways but for some reason the moment really took me when he held her & rested his head on hers...it was nice.

I'm also in the mix of folks who thought this Ryan thing was a bit OOC. Yes, the guy can flip a 'tude, but this time it just seemed a bit much. I suppose if they showed him already getting pissed over this case then it would've been more understandable, but his "outburst" didn't match up to how he was throughout the rest of the episode.
Though I did get a laugh when he pulled the guy over for doing 36 in a 35! :p

The opening was different, & I did enjoy seeing Natalia on the stand for a change. Loved her expression to Frank in the hospital. :lol: Frank is always cocky like that though so it didn't bother me. I had to laugh at the way he just turned & left after Nat gave him that look.

There were other enjoyable scenes. Overall, I really enjoyed this one...it was a breath of fresh air to see an epi where they still show some drama, yet the focus was on crime, as it should be.

Ryan's behavior was a little strange, though it's not uncommon for him to do things like call suspects 'morons' and such, the raving was a little peculiar and definitly attention-grabbing.
In my opinion, these actions are unaffiliated with future episodes. Ryan does seem more anxious than anything else, but at the same time, future episodes appear to be isolated within themselves. (ryan's whole kidnapping thing takes place between episodes: Target specific and Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing.)
And let us not forget his hot black jacket.

Well thanks for shooting down my genius!*humphs*

Ok now that I got that out, seriously, thank you for pointing that out.
What you said makes sense*rubs chin* I will think on it.

mjszud said:
I so loved the night scene with the helicopter, it kinda brought me back to the good ol' 'Miami' days from earlier seasons.

Same here. :D I love that we're getting night scenes as well as more movie-esque sequences--it's something Miami does really well. The one last night was very realistic in terms of search and rescue so I was impressed with it. And of course I was expecting Horatio to go down into the hole and save the young girl so that was a given but it didn't take away from my enjoyment of the scene. :D (in fact, I liked that Horatio went down there. [/guilty pleasure])

And Horatio with the flashlight in his mouth as he was searching the car. - :lol: Aw. It seems like Horatio doesn't get his hands dirty nowadays unless the case really means something to him or he's frustrated, which isn't a bad thing but it was nice when Horatio would do the lab work because he enjoyed the science. Either way, I'm glad he's been doing more lab/investigative work lately.

And for some reason, when he said the line "And you've never been in her car" at the golf course, it reminded me of yesterdays!Horatio. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside, the way he delivered the lines. :)

Ryan = *snuggles tight*

The scene with him and Natalia in the alley was awesome, I love the comraderie and the lightheartedness of it. See? There's nothing wrong with investigating a murder whilst being on the sunny side of life at the same time.

It was also nice to see that they didn't find what they were looking for right away and that the security camera was a 'red herring' of sorts until they found the crap oozing out of the hole in the wall and the maggots everywhere. Miami does 'gross' really well when they try.

And Ryan kicking that door and yelling and and... :adore: I felt like yelling "Go Ryan!" when he started angrily taking pictures of the car before getting back into his Hummer. I didn't really think it was that out of character but yeah, heh, pulling the guy over for doing 36 in a 35 zone was a stretch. :lol: I think over here, we don't get pulled over until we're going at least 16 over the limit. But oh well, the break light was a good reason to pull him over.

Man, this show is making me giddy again. :lol:

I actually enjoyed Diddy's performance, I think he portrayed the character really well. And it's interesting that he's not a total sleezeball either.

This was a fun episode for me to watch to get away from Real Life for a while. :)

This is another episode I enjoyed a lot except for the flys flying everywhere around Tara who just looked like she was a princess in a fairy tale :lol:

P.Diddy. I think it was a good performance. I enjoyed his character, though I would have killed him.

Ryan's anger....:adore: I just loved it. Way to go Ryan!!! Loved when he took the pics.

Natalia, thank god she had more than her usual minute. Love her in the courtroom and I enjoyed all her scenes.

Horatio & the chopper!!!! :adore: AWWW!! I just missed it so much. It looked like s2 and I just love it.

Eric...he didn't do anything special and nothing happened to him
for now :lol:

Calleigh!! :shifty: Oh girl, please go to Lourdes or somewhere like that. You can't witness a car crash with injured people. Not to mention that she had to wait 16 for help to come!!
Though I enjoyed her also in this episode, especially when she talked and it sounded like she was panting :thumbsup:.
Can I say thank god she changed her clothes by the end of the episode? :rolleyes::lol:

This is another episode I enjoyed a lot except for the flys flying everywhere around Tara who just looked like she was a princess in a fairy tale :lol:

P.Diddy. I think it was a good performance. I enjoyed his character, though I would have killed him.

Ryan's anger....:adore: I just loved it. Way to go Ryan!!! Loved when he took the pics.

Natalia, thank god she had more than her usual minute. Love her in the courtroom and I enjoyed all her scenes.

Horatio & the chopper!!!! :adore: AWWW!! I just missed it so much. It looked like s2 and I just love it.

Calleigh!! :shifty: Oh girl, please go to Lourdes or somewhere like that. You can't witness a car crash with injured people. Not to mention that she had to wait 16 for help to come!!
Though I enjoyed her also in this episode, especially when she talked and it sounded like she was panting :thumbsup:.
Can I say thank god she changed her clothes by the end of the episode? :rolleyes::lol:

You can say it out loud! I give you permission! ;):lol:

The episode was really good, I actually loved it! The end reminds me of season five episodes and I love it...a lot like "come as you are"...

I loved the scenes at the beginning when Eric, Calleigh and Ryan discuss the case! It's so the team I'd love to see more often! It was a real team episode, maybe someone listened to our complains?

I loved the scenes at the beginning when Eric, Calleigh and Ryan discuss the case! It's so the team I'd love to see more often! It was a real team episode, maybe someone listened to our complains?
Oh yeah I forgot it!!!
It was so good to see the 3 of them discussing on the case and working together. Same thing when Ryan came in right after Diddy's character (I don't remember his name & I'm too lazy to look for it, today :lol:) had just told Calleigh & Natalia they couldn't process that evidence anymore ;).
I'd love to see more of that.

**can we go on complaining? :devil:**

The epi was okay, the only problem is Diddy was urking me the whole epi.... Lawyer, right? His speech was clearly not of a lawyer.

You can say it out loud! I give you permission! ;):lol:

The episode was really good, I actually loved it! The end reminds me of season five episodes and I love it...a lot like "come as you are"...

I agree with you. The team did interact more in this episode than they have in previous episodes. It was a good episode :bolian:

Back