Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 02, 2009
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#714) "Smoke Gets In Your CSIs"

ALEXX WOODS RETURNS WHEN A MURDERER PUTS CALLEIGH AND RYAN'S LIVES AT RISK, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 2

Khandi Alexander Returns as Alexx Woods

"Smoke Gets In Your CSIs" - Alexx Woods returns when a murderer puts Calleigh and Ryan's lives at risk, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander

GUEST CAST:
Dr. Donald Phelps: Peter Lavin
Jeff Peralta: Stephen Martines
Kristen Peralta: Joleigh Fioravanti
Colin Astor: Josh Stewart
Ricky Gannon: Fredro Starr
Teresa Vance: Elizabeth Ann Bennett
Wendy Kramer: Kim Hawthorne
Kevin Landau: Chad L. Coleman
E. R. Technician: Jonny Siew
Phlebotomist Nurse: Gina Sorell

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton

DIRECTED BY: Joe Chappelle
RATING: To Be Announced

Can I say that I've been waiting an episode like this for ages? :p Tha't must be because of my job :lol:
Plus Calleihg's angst is always good for me.

Not to mention that Alexx is coming back to save a person.
Yay!! For Alexx back, I missed her too much, though I like Tara ;)
Welcome back Alexx :beer:

Can I just say that this is the first time I will ever ask for the weekend to go by quickly. I am absolutely psyched for this episode.

Alexx is back...oh how I have missed her.

Eric being upset will break my heart.

I finally saw the extended promo on CBS and the other promo on CTV -- all in one night! That's never happened before. :lol:

I'm definitely excited for this one, it'll be great to see Alexx again. Bringing characters back from earlier seasons always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Feels like 'home', if that makes sense. :D (as much as you can feel at home with a television show anyway)

Actually, that makes perfect sense, Geni :lol: I can't wait to see Alexx again. I miss her :(

I finally saw the extended promo on CBS and the other promo on CTV -- all in one night! That's never happened before. :lol:
Do tell! Are they that much better than what we already have? Anything interesting added? I can't hop on over to YT because I'm doing stuff at work right now and it's blocked here but I dying to know.

Do tell! Are they that much better than what we already have? Anything interesting added? I can't hop on over to YT because I'm doing stuff at work right now and it's blocked here but I dying to know.
If I'm not mistaken, the one posted on YT is already the extended one ;). In fact it was 30 seconds long, no the usual 20.

As for the canadian one, I think it was just only one;)

I agree with Flò. it's the first time I see them giving a so long promo on monday...uhm...so I think it is already the extended one! I don't know what else they could add without spoiling all the fun!;)

I'm so excited! Tuesday looks so far away, ugh..I hate time zones!:shifty:

If I'm not mistaken, the one posted on YT is already the extended one ;). In fact it was 30 seconds long, no the usual 20.

As for the canadian one, I think it was just only one;)

Oh. That makes sense. I guess I never really noticed that it was a long one. I should have, as many times as I've watched it...but I didn't.
I guess that makes being at work more bearable. :)

i can't wait till this episode airs i'm going crazy waiting and alexx is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::lol:

Yeah! Excitement! New Thread! :D

Okay, so I am so excited for this thread.
I really hope that some great C/E happens while she cant breath and is in the hospital, I mean, it just HAS too;)

I really hope that we get some great Alexx scenes. I am most likely going to cry when I see her. I miss Alexx soooooo much! tara is very cold and I dont really like her acting style. Alexx was always so genuine, with her "baby's" and her facial expressions.

Oh! And a really good scene with the fire...I'm sure Jon and Emily will do great! :thumbsup:

Back