Episode 7x14 - 'Smoke Gets In Your CSIs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jan 30, 2009.

1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am sooooo psyched for this ep!!!

I can't wait to see Alexx...oh how I miss her so *sigh*

It was also great to get confirmation that Alexx was actually saying "she's not breathing on her own." It didn't come out clearly and it me 5 times watching the original promo before I finally understood what she said!! And then I was like "oh duh that is what she said" So it was nice to know that I wasn't going crazy and heard the right thing!! ;)

The opening sequence looks totally creepy and cool. The holes in the floor with the light shining up through it just adds to the whole creepiness of it. Plus, I love how they can hear the microwave buttons being pushed....how could you not know that is a microwave? :lol:

OMG is it Monday yet?!!!! :lol:

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

OMG! The preview is fantastic...Em and Jon are great! :eek: I really can't wait!:drool:

3. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

awww! thats really sweet of Eric!, i wish it was Monday already!!

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have just seen this sneak peak and now I'm even more impatient to see it:scream:. It looks that it'll be really exciting episode. :)
    Well I think the second half of this season seems to be better and better with every single episode. I hope they will keep it that way.:thumbsup:

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

OMG OMG!!
    The sneak peek is sooo freakin' awesome :drool:
    Now I'm really really super excited :lol:
    It will be for sure my fav epi ever :D

I've just posted the clip in youtube ;)

FREAKIN' OUT HERE:p

6. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh my goodness, that spoiler clip is awesome! I screeched when it went off though...It cut off at exactly the WRONG time!!!!!!!!!

It was kinda funny when Ryan was like,"I can't get this window open!!!" It just sounded funny. :)

For people who don't like the quality of that video of the extended promo: Think about it. What channel does the Super Bowl come on? CBS! They'll show the extended promo then, trust me. They always do it during football games, including the Super Bowl. SO we'll all be able to see it the way it's meant to be seen! :)

Yay Super Bowl!

If you don't like football....well....sorry?

Edit: Forgot to say a couple things. Ryan looks sooo scared, and Calleigh's all tough. But she is Calleigh. :) I'm glad (?) they had her coughing so soon, so we could put it in context later why she can't breathe. Was Ryan getting a splinter out of his hand in the beginning? LOL I hope later he's like, "Man...I got a splinter....:("

yep.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Geez...I am such a moron. I spent 2 hours watching for commercials so I could see the extended promo last night and tomorrow night I'll be watching the Super Bowl. Never even thought about what channel it was on. I am such a blonde! :lol:

Yea to the fact that tomorrow I get to see a (hopefully) great football game, funny commercials AND an extended promo!

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I saw the spoiler clip. I don't think I have ever seen Calleigh that scared. I can't wait for Monday!

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Sorry to rain on your parade guys, but the Super Bowl airs on NBC not on CBS. I wished they would air on CBS because then we would watch the promo, but I just checked and it is airing on NBC!

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

YEAH!! :lol:

This year NBC has the superbowl not CBS.....I was bummed too when I found out :lol:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The microwave part was just hilarious :guffaw:, though I felt the whole situation was creepy. I still think that person who called the 911 (an old lady, if I'm not wrong or did I imagine it in my crazy mind? LOL) is resposible for part of this hell :cardie:

Calleigh was scared like hell, but I loved how she immediatly figured out the best way to get out of the attic. Gosh that was realistic, I mean you can't even imagine what adrenalin can make you do in these sitautions!

Ryan trying to break the windonw, but not succeding...well let's say it was pretty comic :lol:

I thought it was a little bit weird the fact Calleigh asked whether the shooter was gone or not, I mean nobody could tell whether he had left or not. But I just loved how she was scared.

Can I say that I love the odd stairs they used to get to the attic? Gotta love the way that thing was closed behind them :eek:

Calleigh's coughing was :wtf:. I thought she was going to die immediatly!!!
    No wonder why she'll have all those breathing problems. Gosh she inhaled everything in that house and the scene is not finished yet :eek:

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

As SpongeBob would say...Tarter Sauce! Oh well, it's not like I can't watch in on YT a bazillion times.

Meanwhile...back to wondering if Calleigh wakes up during this episode or will they drag it out to the beginning of the next? It's funny. The first time I saw this promo (Monday night) I though Ryan had grown a beard. :lol: The shadows made it look like it and I had to watch it several times before I decided that it was just my imagination. Thae extended promo proves that I am seeing things. :p

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I do think she'll wake up by the end of the episode, well I'm pretty sure about it. Though, I still feel it will be the last scene of the ep.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If Calleigh wakes up in the ep, that should be the last scene, her opening her eyes with the WHOLE team standing around her (including Valera and Alexx). Kind of like how Flack squeezing Mac's hand was the last scene in NY's Charge of this Post ep (though he was the only one in the room with Flack).