Episode 7x09 - 'Power Trip' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Are they going to show ALL of them being called in? Like, including Natalia and Horatio? Frank? Probably not Frank but we can hope.

I think we are going to see Natalia being called in as well....don't think we are going to see Frank.

Alright! CBS just posted the opening clip, and I'm hoping this will be good episode! XD
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42CakLTQLY8

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY is all I have to say!! :D I think you all know who I am referring too ;)

This ep looks to be pretty good. Hopefully we won't get too much H drama. I wonder why we didn't see him being called about the db though? And no Natalia?:confused: Little confused about that one. We see Tara but no Nat.

Ok so... that's my favorite episode... just because of the opening scene! Don't care what the rest of the epi is like, the first part was all I needed:drool:

Hopefully we won't get too much H drama. I wonder why we didn't see him being called about the db though? And no Natalia?:confused: Little confused about that one. We see Tara but no Nat.[/quote]

I'd love to see H off the clock - and I think they've done a great job mixing it up with all the characters and it certainly seems more is on the way... nobody's had any real monopoly of time outside of Bombshell being all H... but as an H fan, I'm never going to complain about seeing a lot of the lead CSI.

Eric in a towel :drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think my neighbors heard me screaming. My daughter thinks I am crazy.

I'm ok, really. Damnit, why is it not 9 yet? :scream:

Well you see the ep an hour before the rest of us sooo be sure to give some good tib bits for those of us who have to wait. ;)

Well you see the ep an hour before the rest of us sooo be sure to give some good tib bits for those of us who have to wait. ;)

If I don't have a heart attack before the end of the episode I will surely let you know. :thumbsup:

If I don't have a heart attack before the end ofs the episode I will surely let you know. :thumbsup:

Now if you have a heart attack, let the Paramedics resuscitate you THEN post some tidbits!

Thanks, Carolinam91[FONT=&quot]http://talk.csifiles.com/member.php?u=12991!
I love how they split the murder with the CSIs.
I also wish they had put Natalia in but I guess the pacing was so perfect with the three of them that having a fourth might have been over kill. :(
"Billy" realy is cute. Ryan's so good with kids!
I can't wait!
[/FONT]

I want to watch so badly...but I can't do it...only two more hours...must stay away from link....*twitches* :eek:

I definately liked the beginning seeing Ryan dropping his new off at school, Eric in a towel, Calliegh running. It was different, it was nice.

From the previews, I knew that cop couldn't be trusted. I was disappointed though because I was expecting to see a scene with Calliegh telling Eric his hunch was right.

Good to see Ryan, Natalia and Frank getting more airtime. Especially Frank.

Back