Episode #601: 'Dangerous Son' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
For any newbies to Talk CSI, each season we set up individual episode threads, where discussion relating to that episode takes place. The thread will always have a spoiler warning for the benefit of those who haven't yet seen the episode and wish to remain spoiler free.

We request that spoiler discussion/speculation about other future episodes is confined to the Season 6 Spoiler Lab Thread. Thanks. :)

Information obtained from The Futon Critic:

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, September 24, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#601) "Dangerous Son"

Includes Scenes Shot On Location in Miami.

"Dangerous Son" - A hostage situation turns into murder, leading Horatio to believe one of the suspects may be his son, on the sixth season premiere of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Sgt. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Yelina Salas: Sofia Milos
Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth
Maxine Valera: Boti Bliss
Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

GUEST CAST:

Andrew Bennett: Russell Andrews
Rick Bates: David Gallagher
Kathleen Abernathy: Lisa Sheridan
Michael Abernathy: Kevin Durand
Stephanie Bennett: Heather Hemmens
Dylan Lester: Jared Bell
Foster Dad: Tahmus Rounds
S.W.A.T: Dexter Fletcher

Written by: Marc Dube & Krystal Houghton

Directed by: Sam Hill

I really hope we aren't disappointed on this epi. The biggest thing for me will be H"s storyline, im so curious to see how they play it out. I for one am going to try & view it w/ an open mind this time tho. It seems like everything changes midway through anyway!

I can't wait, so much is happening, or supposed to be happeing, in the the season opener, imma gonna go crazy, Caan't wait to see what happens to Ryan, H's storyline, and everybody else.

I've been so out of the loop because I haven't been coming to the boards all summer so I have no idea what's going on but damn, I am still so excited.

The first episode where I actually don't know what's going to happen.

*goosebumps*

Megan <3

Yay another episode thread!!! I shall burst out into song, not so much in eager anticipation over the new season (I shall remain a skeptic until it gets good) but rather because I'm ready for new eps!!!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year..."

Little over a week and CSI Miami is back, awesome!!!!!!! And yay for Yelina appearing in the premiere. Also hoping to see her more :D

Hrockz I have to say, what a gorgeous avatar! I love him when he smiles so cuteeeee :devil:

Hmmm, I don't know about this one. :p Just seems like a regular episode to me aside from Horatio's sudden revelation about his 'son'. We'll see how it goes but I'm not expecting anything spectacular this season until I see some exceptional writing. Last season was more promising so I hope this season is even better. :)

It's great to see that Sofia Milos is in this episode though! And Kevin Durand -- surprised to see his name. I believe he was on Dark Angel. :)

Should be good. I just hope they don't get all cliched (more than usuall anyway) with the whole son thing.

Lets keep it realistic, if Miami can do realistic...

Sigh... how I love this show...

The most interesting part of this episode is going to be the son's reaction to Horatio. Hopefully it will take Horatio time to win his son over if at all. I do want to know who the mother is and what happened to her.

Sphinx said:I do want to know who the mother is and what happened to her.

That is the one think about the son storyline that I am interested in. Other than that I am not sure I am gonna like H with a teenage kid.

I love your avatar, mrsjrewing, and I couldn't agree more with you. Do you think this will be related to that supoena that he got in CSI NY?

I was under the impression that the subpoena had to do with his father's death, but they never said what it had to do with.

I love the scene your quote if from. The look on Eric's face is priceless. You know he is wondering if the boss is into adult toys.

Back